Your Acceptance Speech

umm inzomnia
How exactly does a "biological nuke" work?
Its either one or the other, no bacteria or virus I know of can split the atom

BTW im passing all this on to ASIS:p
sure they will send someone to get you really soon:p

umm inzomnia
How exactly does a "biological nuke" work?
Its either one or the other, no bacteria or virus I know of can split the atom

its a new hybrid weapon!! havent you heard of them?????????

Asguard, you are slacking!!!

im not surprised you havent herd of them inzomnia. Even in australia not many people know about them (though a friend here ages ago who was in the navy was apsolutly terifide of them)

http://www.asis.gov.au/

think ACTUAL secret version of the CIA

im not surprised you havent herd of them inzomnia. Even in australia not many people know about them (though a friend here ages ago who was in the navy was apsolutly terifide of them)

http://www.asis.gov.au/

think ACTUAL secret version of the CIA

Oh, wow, let see my background:

- Indonesian
- Muslim
- Chemical engineer (BSc)
- Water engineer (MSc)
- Suspicious presidential speech on bio nuke
:eek:

I will report myself! :D Seriously, Asguard, don't scare me, I am just kidding :poke:

i was only joking:)

(though i was serious about adam being scared of these guys and he never struck me as a guy who scares easerly)

i was only joking:)

(though i was serious about adam being scared of these guys and he never struck me as a guy who scares easerly)

Who or what is adam? :confused:

Btw, today the weather is surprisingly nice, 13 oC, after always around 8 - 10 oC. Thinking to go out, it's quite boring to work (and posting :p) at home.

adam was a poster here ages ago. I think he is still near the top of the members list for shear numbers of posts. He was ex-Australian Navy and quite a nice guy (i actually met him a couple of times)

Adam:

Very self-explaining avatar :p

Excuse me, citizens, I took too much Exlax this morning...

Or maybe I'd just hunch in a corner with the mike and start frantically muttering numeric sequences to myself while hyperventilating...

That would be your acceptance speech?
A lot of people would agree with you.

Then when his Russki birth certificate was whipped out, an angry mob would doubtless beat him to death on the spot, unless sharp-reflexed Secret Service men saved him from that fate so he could be properly shot as a spy operating under orders from Vlad "The Impaler" Putin to infiltrate America and be elected president in order to bankrupt the nation undertaking massive lunatic space projects.

After this crisis was handled, I - your true and rightful president - would deal with the insidious menace of Russia by launching America's entire nuclear arsenal at this cesspool of evil, annihilating it utterly, and making the world forever safe for wee baby infants, cute little puppies, and big-breasted 'Merican broads with vigorous, healthy sex drives...

Back