Your Acceptance Speech

My fellow citizens I want to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing yourselves to be screwed by us once again. :)

Australians, Today we have made our mark apon history, reached the stage and the heights set so long ago, in 2008. Australia as a nation came together, and we have shown the world that we are not to be ignored. To our past, we will remember it, To our future, we will better it. To our citizens who are still ignored after 400 years of discrimination, we will end that reign. To those who would seek to derail our path forward, into true equality and human rights, I say " BRING IT MOTHER FUCKERS! BRING IT, and I WILL STUFF IT BACK DOWN YOUR THROATS." . FOR THIS IS.. ah fuck it.
Thank you.

I would just laugh maniacally at the podium for a good five or ten minutes.

I'd tell them my humblest regrets and wish them that there is no better person atm than me.

"My fellow human beings, I wish to convey the honor it is to stand here today, to know that you voted for me whether willinging or unwillingly. I promise to improve and make better this nation we live in, no more will the hungry go without food or shelter, no more will those individuals who seek to wage war be in control of the country and of it's economy. No my friends today we build a new world, together with new and better ideals and values. Freedom comes at a price and sometimes it means letting go of your childish natures to embrace a more mature system of beliefs. Yes my children we are here together and stand together let us build together as well.

PS Later that nite I'd get a few women to screw me for fun, hottie that were just 18 yikes!

I didn't even understand what the phrase meant.
"Wish them that there is no better person atm than me."

Is that what you meant to say? Because I honestly don't understand what it means.

"Citizens, thank you for choosing me as your leader, but do not get excited, we have lots of work to do. Space is waiting for us, we are now obligated to commit our lives to it. I will begin investing into space technologies and expansion to Moon and Mars from this day and on! Thank you, truly. NOW LETS WORK!"

"Citizens, thank you for choosing me as your leader, but do not get excited, we have lots of work to do. Space is waiting for us, we are now obligated to commit our lives to it. I will begin investing into space technologies and expansion to Moon and Mars from this day and on! Thank you, truly. NOW LETS WORK!"

And the next day I would be arrested for the assassination of our president elect.

And the next day I would be arrested for the assassination of our president elect.

Oh did I forget to mention in my speech that I will be watching everyone and commanding it all from my new titanium spaceship with an arsenal of nuke icbms and the pentagon in the spaceship as well? Oh sorry...

I would be camped out for days in advance waiting for his ass to give the speech.

All hail Inzomnia!

I am extremely honored to have been selected by 99.99% voters to be the new leader of Republic of Indonesia. I accept the responsibilities that your trust has entitled me which empowers me to make the daily life of Indonesians better. From today, you will receive 100% free education, free healthcare, free transportation, free clean water, and all other basic needs for free, not only accross the country but accross the earth.

To achive all that, your new government will work according to the five steps plan. As you already know, the first step is to activate our anti biological weapon shields which are already stand-by on all borders of our archipelago. The next step is to start nuking all existing countries from outside of our borders with our powerful biological nukes. Within 24 hours, all existing life identified as human outside of our borders will be perished from the earth. :)

All hail Inzomnia!

just kidding :p

Back