Your 15 Minutes Start Now

bbcboy

Recovering christian
Registered Senior Member
Warhol said that everyone will have fifteen minute of fame. What will you be doing when the cameras train on you?

I've been in a few newspapers in the last couple of weeks, then they stopped :(

Oh.

Well, if they don't catch my wackin it I suppose I'll get my lifetime of fame when I publish my book (s) and later run for the presidency of the U.S.

Andy did my portrait - this is my 15 minutes.

a2aw1407p.jpg

well, i have more than fifteen minutes. ..i think... so um... does tht mean i really DO belong in hollywood?? yippy!!!!!!!

My 15 minutes will be spent explaining why I dont drink any form of soft drinks...there nasty man. Well sprite isnt.

Nobody ever seems to think people who spout this are stupid. I do. It mangles language even further by sarcastically assigning a number to something obviously qualitative, adding more cultural baggage. It's not even possible anyway, just do the math (assuming you can't have more than a few people famous at one time).

But of course I'm the only one to have ever rejected this saying, because I am God.

I'm sure Fen's ego is big enough to survive your disbelief.

15 min of fame thats when i become supreme undefiled master of the universe. all will neel before me muhahaha

Fen wrote
"Nobody ever seems to think people who spout this are stupid. I do. It mangles language even further by sarcastically assigning a number to something obviously qualitative, adding more cultural baggage. It's not even possible anyway, just do the ma....."

I'm sorry we're gonna have to leave it there your time's up, now over to gill with the wheather!

Back