Yin and Yang

seekeroftheway said:
So anyway, back on task...outline everything you know about yin and yang.
you are asking the wrong person if you are asking me
i know as much about yin yang (heh heh) as i do the edge of the universe
oh, i know it has something to do with asia
 
seekeroftheway said:
It's a wonder the moderator's haven't kicked you off yet, with that kind of outlook on everything...

Sorry if honesty offends you. I find deceit distasteful myself. Life is too short. Why waste it on lies?
 
Happeh said:
The Yin Yang sign is a key to understanding the fucntion and construction of the human body. It is like a Rosetta stone for the human body.

I talk all about it in Happeh Theory.

I'm sorry man but the "Happeh Theory" is complete nonsense. It may have some points. But for the most part it sounds completely and horribly wrong. I don't think you will find anyone to find this to be true other then a bunch of people who beleive; white people gave aids to black people, the moon landing was fake; or the Happeh theory.

You should have looked into european views on this. Their media is very good about answering these questions.
 
Yes, but I want EVERYONE'S views, not just European ones. And I usually find myself disagreeing with western interpretation anyway.
 
You cannot apply Yin and Yang the same way you apply Western science to medicine, although they do have overlaps.
 
leopold99 said:
what the hell is this "western science"
science is science there is no eastern, western, northern or southern
sorry to be so terse, but buddha and others refer to "western science"
frankly i find the term racist
 
seekeroftheway said:
Yes, but I want EVERYONE'S views, not just European ones. And I usually find myself disagreeing with western interpretation anyway.


Well, I said this over american views. Becuase most of american studies can or might be altered. If you want western views listen to europeans.
 
Yeah, such as interpretation of certain sciences. Often principles like yin and yang (heheh) will cause certain scientists from the east to have conflicting views on something than those from the west. These are usually disconcerted by testing and what not, but some things still stand.
 
Ricky Houy said:
I'm sorry man but the "Happeh Theory" is complete nonsense.

Sorry man. I do not remember talking to you at all. You have nothing to base your judgement on. I would also guess that you do not think too well if you are a member of these forums. My advice to you would be to go somewhere that real scientists hang out and hope that osmosis will train you to be a good scientist.

Ricky Houy said:
It may have some points. But for the most part it sounds completely and horribly wrong.

Why?

Ricky Houy said:
I don't think you will find anyone to find this to be true other then a bunch of people who beleive; white people gave aids to black people, the moon landing was fake; or the Happeh theory.

AIDS is a bio weapon. One of these days I will have to look at the video footage of the moon landing to decide for myself.

Happeh Theory is a theory designed to give people something to hang on to in order to believe my claims that masturbation causes damage to people. It doesn't matter if you believe the theory or not. The effects are there on the body no matter what you call the theory that describes how they occur.

If someone else steps forward with another explanation to describe the physical symptoms I see, I don't really care. I am only concerned with getting proper, reliable and truthful health news out to people.

Ricky Houy said:
You should have looked into european views on this. Their media is very good about answering these questions.

European views on what? What questions are they good at answering?
 
seekeroftheway said:
Yeah, such as interpretation of certain sciences. Often principles like yin and yang (heheh) will cause certain scientists from the east to have conflicting views on something than those from the west. These are usually disconcerted by testing and what not, but some things still stand.

I will look for you when you leave the land of listening to yourself talk and come over to the world of facts and reality. Maybe you will be a polite conversational person with an open mind, willing to listen to new ideas by then?

I was raised that ignoring people was rude. Even if the crazy relatives came over, we were still supposed to be polite to them and ensure they had a good time. They were our relatives and fellow human beings. We wanted them to be polite to us when we went over there for dinner.

We called it courtesy. I think it must have got thrown out of society somewhere for some newfangled technological thing that is better. Like phone trees for customer service.
 
Happeh said:
I will look for you when you leave the land of listening to yourself talk and come over to the world of facts and reality. Maybe you will be a polite conversational person with an open mind, willing to listen to new ideas by then?

I was raised that ignoring people was rude. Even if the crazy relatives came over, we were still supposed to be polite to them and ensure they had a good time. They were our relatives and fellow human beings. We wanted them to be polite to us when we went over there for dinner.

We called it courtesy. I think it must have got thrown out of society somewhere for some newfangled technological thing that is better. Like phone trees for customer service.



Precisely. This is my thread, you're a guest here. I did be nice, I did let you in, you know what you did? You spat it in my face, and now you're saying it's my fault your puny little excuse of an existence is unhappy. GET A LIFE. This is the real world, with people from the REAL WORLD. NO ONE OUT HERE WILL BE YOUR WATCHDOG AND SPOON FEED YOU LIFE. So get over yourself.
 
Happeh said:
You have nothing to base your judgement on. I would also guess that you do not think too well if you are a member of these forums.
nothing except your posts and his observations

ah happeh, you are a member (unfortunately)
you are here every day posting your nonesense
 
Happeh said:
If someone else steps forward with another explanation to describe the physical symptoms I see, I don't really care.
another quote by happeh

yes it's obvious that you don't care
we have shown you link after link after link that refutes you
but yet you imply that nobody has refuted you

you are a liar happeh
 
Back
Top