Why One May Never See God

Even the most dedicated atheist will turn to a higher power when faced with danger or fear. It is only because we have it too easy that we tend not to believe in a God. But God is real. I have seen the reality and now I will never forget it. I feel privileged in comparison to the non-believer.

Even the most dedicated atheist will turn to a higher power when faced with danger or fear.
Unsupported claim.

It is only because we have it too easy that we tend not to believe in a God.
Unsupported claim.

But God is real.
Unsupported claim.

I have seen the reality
Unsupported (and frankly unbelieveable[1]) claim.

1 Given the utter lack of reality in the majority of your posts.

Even the most dedicated atheist will turn to a higher power when faced with danger or fear. It is only because we have it too easy that we tend not to believe in a God. But God is real. I have seen the reality and now I will never forget it. I feel privileged in comparison to the non-believer.
There are no atheists in foxholes? I beg to differ:
scaled.php

Pathetic losers.
So you think these men, who are putting there lives in risk and dying because they believe they are defending your freedom, are losers? As someone who was in the service of his country for 8 years let me just say - fuck you, you pathetic loser.

So you think these men, who are putting there lives in risk and dying because they believe they are defending your freedom, are losers? As someone who was in the service of his country for 8 years let me just say - fuck you, you pathetic loser.

Didn't mean to upset you or anyone else. What I was referring to is the fact that they're proud to be in the grips of ignorance and not the fact that they're risking their lives. I don't think soldiers are pathetic losers. But when they're fighting for say evil they're not to be proud and free, nor trusted.

I think he's just saying they are losers for denying what he thinks is obvious. Not that they are inherently losers for being soldiers. I could be wrong. Lighten up.

Back