Why are Africans so violent, as populations?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by prozak, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

I wonder how the "Diversity is our strength!" lobby will explain away that little factoid?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

spookz... would you mind doing your thing here?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. prozak Banned Banned

Those examples were all poor people killing rich people?

Wesmorris is about to get a bloody nose, metaphorically speaking.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

What the hell does that mean?

8. prozak Banned Banned

Re: Re: Why are Africans so violent, as populations?

1 - In some areas, it ended 30-40 years ago; in most, it was gone long before that.

2 - Only in areas where the white population is more than seven times that of the black population.

3 - So Europe would be the same way?

9. prozak Banned Banned

I meant to direct that second comment at "Persol" but read your name instead.

10. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

isn't this entire premise a little to non-specific to enable rational debate?

let me ask a question: from what statistical reference can you cite that africans are violent as populations? did I miss a link? i will need credible numbers side by side. preferably with cool little dots and lines and stuff.

11. edgar Registered Senior Member

Okay, its because the little white boys.The little white boys screwed them up. Allot of white influencesw spread through africa including greed and power hunger. It wasnt so bad thier until the slave trade.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2003
  12. edgar Registered Senior Member

Besides...blacks arent dumber than whites and asains. Perhaps they remained primitive becuase they were HAPPY with the way they lived. I mean just because you dont advance in techonology doesnt mean your a dumbass.

13. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

You have recieved several reasonable responses. Your inability to comprehend that fact is not the fault of your opponents.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You're the person who said "I'm still waiting for someone who understands debate to arrive." That is an assenine statement as there are clearly a number of posters who are clearly quite talented regarding debate. Your refusal or inability to percieve this is telling.

It seems as if you are amused by telling everyone "yeah well that's stupid" and then complaining that no one has a point. Have you considered that you have as of yet to present a compelling argument? You've simply made rash generalizations and cited no evidence. Who is lacking credible arguments?

EDIT:

Further contemplation led me to hypothesize that you are attempting the lazy man's argument. You claim outrageous bullshit and get the other side to do all your legwork to find statistics you need for something... or you enjoy that you can control other people in such a manner. This is probably not relevant though right?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2003
  14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Re: Re: Re: Why are Africans so violent, as populations?

we had our share of violence in europe...

and slaughtered millions of africans too.

15. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

I recall reading that Asians generally had higher IQs than whites and that both tended to have higher IQs than blacks. But I think that the importance of IQ is exagerated. It is culture that makes a nation successful. Asians tend to have higher IQs than whites, yet the average predominantly white nation is nicer than the average predominantly Asian nation.

If third worlders were happy with their way of life they wouldn't be trying to relocate to first world nations.

If you don't advance in technology but then demand that advanced nations provide food and medicine to save you from yourself, it is pretty safe to assume that you're a dumbass.

16. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Heres something along the same lines;
    Why do asians hate animals?
    a great quote from the simpsons;
    "Is there anyway we could improve your dining experience by hurting an animal?"- chinese waiter.
    It is so true, they eat animals alive, put live snakes in their alcohol and have a multitude of other pasttimes that revolve around animal torture.
    Also as soon as news spread that sars might have come from animals the police went around beating stray dogs to death with metal bars.
    What the hell is with these cultures? Any excuse and they will be finding the cruelest way to kill creatures they can. I've seen footage of a group of asian men herd dolphins into the shallows and then dispatch all of them by way of pick axes.
    Plus they are still whaling despite the fact all the resources one can get from a whale can now be made artificially for much cheaper. What I can gather from this? They love killing whales and forcing grief onto whale families.

This is kind of beyond a stereotype, its just a fact that asians love hurting animals for some reason.
    I'm fighting back my urge to be angry at them in this post because I would sound racist and that is not the intention, its a legit question,
    why?
    This race difference is very noticable and impossible to deny so maybe there are many race differences that political correctness is curving us away from noticing.

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

it is a culture thing Dr Lou, not a race thing. Asian people brought up in a western family don't go around hurting animals.

And changing a culture is difficult (unless you expose them to MTV and McDonalds to numb them)

18. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Yes I agree with that.
    Although I still see a race difference, I know many people of oriental origin and they seem to like animals more than white people I know. There are exceptions but most asian people I have seen have a higher interest(be it admiration or hatred) in animals than your average white or black for some reason.
    When you think about how different races came about it makes sense they would be different in some ways. The physical differences we see in races is the beginnings of the makings of new species. So afro-humans might be closer to orientals than they are to chimpanzees but they are still different none the less.
    Different members of the human species went in different directions meaning different gene pools formed for each group branching out. Its natural each group would end up different, not only physically but (maybe even more so) mentally as well. Just because a white man goes to africa doesn't mean he will lose the traits that were bred into the entire white race through years of evolution.

So yes I definately think the saying "our differences are only skin deep" is flawed. This is no cause for racism though, even though that saying is often used to try and refute it. It is easy to not hate something just because it is different. At least I think so, some people seem to struggle with the concept.

All humans are of african descent, and we are all violent. We are a violent species. All animals of african origin are actually. It is the cruelest continent without a doubt, without even bringing humans into the equation. For some reason violent lifestyles work in africa, particularly in social animals.
    African cape hunting dogs live more violently than wolves for example.
    Perhaps our violent streak was just our way of fitting in. Africas eco-systems don't screw around.
    Now maybe as groups of humans travelled away from africa our violent tendencies started to curb slightly, they were no longer needed. They did not dissappear but became less prominent.
    So yeah africans are more violent, but to stick your nose up at them is the height of ignorance when you take into account the reasons for this. We are the slow ones for not completely abandoning that trait yet. They are still living in the thick of it.
    There are alot of wars going on in africa everyday, no denying that, some are human wars, some are lion wars, some are hyena wars etc. Africas animals evolved this inner-species behaviour and its pretty damn successful.
    Scoff at it all you want.
    We all happen to be african animals, some of us have been non-african for longer than others so the "war gene" shines a little softer inside us.
    I don't count the wars america and england have recently been involved in as legit wars. Its more like confused animals acting on left over instincts. They are laughably pointless wars. African tribes(and animals) have wars for real reasons, like over land and food.
    Its pretty intelligent really even if it is just instincts in action. We are going to feel the consequences of not having these wars when there is no food or land left.
    I have a feeling it was a mistake that humans ever made it out of africa in the first place.
    Thats where it all started to go wrong. Africa was an eco-system that could have harboured us for aeons without ill-affects. We would have instinctually regulated our own population and been at a balance with nature. Africa is action packed, we never would have had time to sit around dreaming up technology, we would have been out there hunting and gathering, dying to survive 24/7. But then we introduced ourselves into environments not designed for us and we destroyed them, that officially makes us a "pest" by our own standards. Boy has it snowballed from there.

It might seem like I'm going off-topic but I am just driving home how ridiculous it is that prozak has developed this "better than them" idea of himself. When you see why we are different you realise that we are just lousy at being homo-sapiens. Your "ill-view" of their culture is ironic because that is what we were supposed to be, instead we are worthless out of place pests that would be culled like cane toads if an animal more advanced than us happened to evolve.
    Sometimes I wish one had...

19. Grey Seal Guest

naw, prozak is just one of those types. feels like that neo-southern metal/goth superiority complex

anyone else get the vibe that he doesn't fair well with the opposite sex in reality? his posts scream it and quite frankly, my ears hurt.

this is the 3rd or 4th post I remember readin about this type of thing. as long as there continue to be paint chips and glue cans "in reach of children" we'll continue to get posts like these. also as long as long there are dads like prozak's around too. just like gandpa's old shotgun, it gets passed down. right cletus?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2003
  20. SG-N Registered Senior Member

I don't care who you are! You used "they" for Africans (Blacks) so I have to use "we" for the others (including me and you).
    You don't have any undisputable evidences for your first statment (agressivity linked to DNA/Race) but I should give an evidence about IQ... :bugeye:
    A clue for you : whatever you'll say, IQ tests are based on knowledges and depends on both school training (first years) and "real" IQ (the one that is checked). Thus you can't compare the European/US results to the African ones.

21. SG-N Registered Senior Member

Or maybe that you're living in a third world country that use it's small amount of money to buy food and medicine to very rich medical companies. Possible too, no?

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

And maybe if galt would be born in a third world country himself he would view things differently.

23. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

heyya all

just a small point about 2 things

I.Q tests are only good for those who made them!
    anyone for a spacial judgement test of 10 year-old children?
    a little research goes along way
    what good is advanced algerbra to a child lost in the bush?
    reality check 101 .... "HELLO"!

if we are all animals out of control why do we have laws in almost every country and why is it that the more civilised the nature of the inhabitants then the more intellectualy advanced is the genral population.... ?
    (thats for u Dr L)

and if you are raised in a country that has had the population of
    friendly people kulled the strongest and fittest enslaved and the inttelgent hijacked and alienated over many GENERATIONS then it is more unlikely to have an enviroment that is nurturing to reasonable discusion and non violent problem resolution
    it is no different in the slums of USA doesnt matter what colour you are in the slums its all gun law and survival of the most violent.
    so the nature of nature is to over come the odds for survival
    and so the most violent servive

WHICH IS SOO OBVIOUSE TO ANYONE who actualy cares about people!
    those who do not care about people will continue to rant and rave about things like this generating hatred amoung the children
    and are infact not much better than pedophiles and rapists!
    they pollute the minds of children and should not be tollerated!
    teaching not preaching!

groove on all

peace light truth love
    the path to that we hold above
    and so in spite abandon love
    and so in deed so the seed
    to spawn your own worste nightmare

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.