What are we? Material Objects, or Persons w/ souls?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by TimeTraveler, Feb 11, 2007.

1. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Just like Christians believe in their crap, right?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Material objects called persons.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

yes

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

look you have to experience see it/feel it for yourself to truly believe. It cannot be proven. I saw things that came true exactly how I saw them in future...and it has no explanation. I felt things and people and their actions when they were away from me and that is exactly what they have been doing. Some things in life do not have explanations and cannot be explained.

yes I am leaving you with ultimatum, have faith in me or do not have faith in me.

8. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

what exactly is being argued here? that there is no free will because of the laws of phsics?... acting under the laws of physics does not restrict free will

unless you are talking about determinism and or the chaos theory or whatever.. but then, still ...

9. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

You obviously did not read post 52, whcih sumarized the longer essay on free will discussion of the problem between free will and physics. Thus no point in telling you again.

10. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Entertaining the belief that souls exist without ample evidence is foolish and unreasonable. Until proven otherwise, we're products of chance and evolution, nothing more.

11. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

That would be like believing a schizophrenic claiming to be the reincarnation of jesus just because he says so.

12. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

we all have a soul its knowing if its a good one or a bad one!

The human race basically sucks anyway!

13. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

is that your idea of a discussion? CTRL+V a huge article, and then refering people to it when they ask you a question?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Ask your question more clearly, showing some indication you have read at least one of the more than 25 times I have disscused my real time simulation concept in posts and I will try to answer you. What is it about post 52, one of my latest discusions, compressed to be no longer than most of my posts, you fail to understand? Be specific.

15. Panjabster Registered Member

we are all just molecular conglomerates: get over it.

16. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Yes but we do function as the world's best computers (by far) and may make the real-time-simulation as I propose - perceive that and be part of that (psychologically, instead of physical bodies controlled by the physical laws of nature).