Video Editing for Chromebook?

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Bowser, May 8, 2019.

1. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Looking for a video editing program for my Chromebook. Tried Power Director but found it was heavy with ads, pushing programs and services I didn't want. Also, it left a watermark on my test video. There are a lot of video editing programs on Google Play, and I'm wondering whether anyone has experience with them or a suggestions. My videos are very short--maybe 2-3 minutes long, so I don't need a lot of editing power.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. C C Consular Corps - "the backbone of diplomacy" Valued Senior Member

cluelusshusbund might could help you. He was exclusively using a chromebook once (that might still be the case), and what with his interests in the area of at least image editing and animation he might also have crossed paths with any video editors for the OS.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. danieldanieldaniel Registered Member

I have been editing videos since I started college 3 years ago, and I think it's more about trying different options and seeing which one you feel more comfortable with.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. danieldanieldaniel Registered Member

I've been using Movavi for the past year. It's straightforward enough for someone just starting out, yet it has a bunch of advanced features like keyframe animation and chroma key, which are perfect if you are more experienced and like to try different settings. It's also a bonus that it works smoothly on both my Windows laptop and Mac, making it super convenient.