"The Wise and God". A dialogue. A reflection...

Yes..I noticed after I finished writing my post but I though no one will notice...post reply.

So you noticed .....I feel so much better that your God is just interested in vengeance ...of course...makes everything right...so sending someone to hell would be vengeance then?

Alex
You have the definition of vengeance. Work it out.

Jan Name Meaning: What Makes It a Powerful Name
The name Jan invokes comradeship, creativity and boldness.

Letter Analysis
JPeople with the 'J' initial respect their loyalties and can be depended upon.
AThe karma of 'A' is linked to ambitious goals, and being inspired by new discoveries.
NThe 'N' reveals all sort of emotions, describing someone with a more emotional than rational stance in most circumstances.

Micheal Name Meaning: What Makes It Unique
The name Micheal conjures joyousness, awareness and forgiveness.

Letter Analysis
MUnder the drive of their strong standpoints, people whose names start with 'M' are resolute and hate to compromise.
I'I' is for intelligence and inspiration, upgrading one's life through simple changes.
CWithin the boundaries of the 'C' it can be unearthed an exhaustive and purposeful philosophy, as this is someone who is drawn to facts and who prefers to keep emotions aside.
HThe letter H has the same intensity as the number 8, which drives an original and powerful energy, representative of people who accumulate wealth for themselves easily.
EThe essence of the 'E' revolves around life principles such as telling the truth to keep living an honest life.
AThe negative aspect of this letter is that 'A' may behave as if the rules and norms don't apply to their situation.
LThe L's considerate nature in friendships transforms these people into one of the best friends that can ever be.

For a perfect god? That would put a wrinkle in perfection
My God could be no so perfect as otherones...
Again lighten up with creation for same reason at born
I don't know God's reason.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
First establish he is there, (even WHERE there is would be a help) then establish what needs solving here which would help something there
By there I mean outside the Universe.
The big problem here is that what needs to be solved still remains to be found. God's troubles need to be found and solutions be pointed out, that's what I mean.

Ardena Name Meaning: Its Powerful Symbolism and Destiny Impact
The name Ardena inspires enthusiasm, ambition and gentleness.

Letter Analysis
AA's benefit from a sharp mental state and start everything with great motivation, enjoying to show what they are capable of.
RR's karma is about all the rare episodes that one is lucky enough to experience in life.
DOne is dutiful and devoted, and is inclined to display, in most situations, a more sentimental than rational stance.
E'E' is the alphabetical equivalent of the number 5 and thus represents great adaptability with regards to various things and acceptance of life's inherent changes.
NLetting things flow naturally is just one standard life principle that is of superior relevance for 'N'.
AThe negative aspect of this letter is that 'A' may sometimes act as if the society's rules and norms don't apply to their situation.

God Name Meaning: Its Powerful Symbolism and Destiny Impact
The name God inspires willingness, adaptability and fairness.

Letter Analysis
GPeople with 'G' as initial are driven by their desire to see things happening and usually will go for the eccentric solution.
OThe letter O is about all the opportunities that spring up throughout one's existence.
DOne is dutiful and devoted, and tends to manifest, on most occasions, a predominantly emotional rather than rational position.

The big problem here is that what needs to be solved still remains to be found.
If the big problemt remains to be found how do you KNOW IT NEEDS TO BE SOLVED?
I don't know a lot about the technical details of scientists at work but fairly certain they don't work on big problems they haven't found yet
My God could be no so perfect as otherones...
Don't think you will get much of a following with a god no so perfect
Micheal conjures joyousness, awareness and forgiveness
As I recall it means like unto god
In my case way off base
Anyway I can't see this thread going anyplace so I'm out
You two adults Alex and Paddo enjoy the Sand Pit for the Chosen
:)

If the big problemt remains to be found how do you KNOW IT NEEDS TO BE SOLVED?
I don't know a lot about the technical details of scientists at work but fairly certain they don't work on big problems they haven't found yet

Don't think you will get much of a following with a god no so perfect

As I recall it means like unto god
In my case way off base
Anyway I can't see this thread going anyplace so I'm out
You two adults Alex and Paddo enjoy the Sand Pit for the Chosen
:)
The first step to solve a problem is to recognize it exists.
This is the purpose of this thread. To point out a problem.
Consider the following:
All kind of deseaes, calamities and catastrophes existed over the planet ever, even before the existence of humans. Assuming God exists, my reflection is that God must be in troubles because if not he would have already solved everything and long time ago. Then I conclude, the problem is God in troubles and I ask, could we humans, do something about? The answer returns us to the first post:
"One thing is true, if there is a God with a creation he must have a way to perceive it, may be through our own eyes and ears. So God could observe us and may be someone could imagine something useful for God to solve the things. Every thing we could solve here could help God solve something there. May be God could guide our intuition to something..."
It would be up to each one to try to find out the specific problem and point out a solution. If that would be the right one, it would be just a matter of time for everything be finally solved.
If wrong, it would at least be useful to inspire someone else to find the right one what would be also just a matter of time.
Probably you would not accept the challenge, fine, may be other ones would...

Last edited:
I get a free pass for showing darwinism to be a scam.

You did such a great job I must admit ... you get a free pass to the Creationist Museum...the replica of the ark (hiding the office block on its back side)
with interesting biblical displays including humans maniquins riding dinosaurs (human maniquins is that a tautology?) and enjoy a misguided tour by Ken (scam) Ham...who knows you could run into Ray giving a banana demonstration.
Alex

"One thing is true, if there is a God with a creation he must have a way to perceive it, may be through our own eyes and ears. So God could observe us and may be someone could imagine something useful for God to solve the things. Every thing we could solve here could help God solve something there. May be God could guide our intuition to something..."

I get it. He can experience the bad things through each humans eyes and ears and get humans to come up with ideas to solve things..I know in churches place suggestions boxes along side the collection boxes.

At least you are trying to help...money fixes most problems and the churches get plenty of money from the people but they spend it on fancy costumes and palaces ...if that money could go to helping fix the problems..like starvation and homelessness that could help.
Alex

Back