The Post Whatever Thread

You want to us watch a 56 minute video just because it's posted here?
No explanation? No 'here's why you should watch it'?
And be forgiven for it, up to a point......:eek:

im watching(watched a little bit of it) it currently to see if its propaganda or science or tin foil hat material.

his emotive disposition is pre-disposed which is not a good thing(it sounds like he is positing his ideas toward those who would be more interested in disagreeing with him than learning), he is reacting to others assumed pre-disposition to his ideas.
that is a bit of a turn off for me, though i can see past it.
it is a bit annoying.

he sounds like he is going through a bit of a personal existential crisis.
while i completely sympathise with such a thing(& the variant levels of interpretation via means of functional normative modality), it is quite annoying to listen to in a science format.

it is religion
not science
it asserts the link between the non determinism co-existence of empirical factualised co-existance, which, means because there is no scientific fact of "god" it must there for be religion as it lacks scientific proof to confirm to science.

i have never been interested in listening to such lectures.
chatting with people about their personal beliefs is completely different.

I have learned it is a good idea to forgive yourself when you make a mistake and also learn something from it so you do better next time.

The Post Whatever Thread...

Would you opt to live on Mars if given an opportunity? I worked with a guy who said he would do it if he didn't have a family. Me? Never.

The Post Whatever Thread...

Would you opt to live on Mars if given an opportunity? I worked with a guy who said he would do it if he didn't have a family. Me? Never.

I'd imagine the lengthy trip to Mars would be the part I'd dread, but upon arrival, I'd think it'd be a very cool experiment. :)

The Post Whatever Thread

Melania Trump Pregnant!
Washington, DC--The White House announced this morning that Melania Trump has been confirmed Pregnant by doctors. House Democrats demand investigation.
cbs-news.us
9TWVsYW5pYSBUcnVtcCBQcmVnbmFudCE=.V2FzaGluZ3RvbiwgREMtLVRoZSBXaGl0ZSBIb3VzZSBhbm5vdW5jZWQgdGhpcyBtb25pbmcgdGhhdCBNZWxhbmlhIFRydW1wIGhhcyBiZWVuIGNvbmZpcm1lZCBQcmVnbmFudCBieSBkb2N0b3JzLiAgSG91c2UgRGVtb2NyYXRzIGRlbWFuZCBpbnZlc3RpZ2F0aW9uLg==.aHR0cHM6Ly9saXZlLnN0YXRpY2ZsaWNrci5jb20vNTEwMC81NDM5OTk5ODA1XzQ3NDgxMWQ2OWZfei5qcGc=

The Post Whatever Thread

Melania Trump Pregnant!
Washington, DC--The White House announced this morning that Melania Trump has been confirmed Pregnant by doctors. House Democrats demand investigation.
cbs-news.us
9TWVsYW5pYSBUcnVtcCBQcmVnbmFudCE=.V2FzaGluZ3RvbiwgREMtLVRoZSBXaGl0ZSBIb3VzZSBhbm5vdW5jZWQgdGhpcyBtb25pbmcgdGhhdCBNZWxhbmlhIFRydW1wIGhhcyBiZWVuIGNvbmZpcm1lZCBQcmVnbmFudCBieSBkb2N0b3JzLiAgSG91c2UgRGVtb2NyYXRzIGRlbWFuZCBpbnZlc3RpZ2F0aW9uLg==.aHR0cHM6Ly9saXZlLnN0YXRpY2ZsaWNrci5jb20vNTEwMC81NDM5OTk5ODA1XzQ3NDgxMWQ2OWZfei5qcGc=
Hey!

I'd be skeptical too. Who can imagine wanting to have sex with Trump?

Back