The Mind Portal!!!

Jo-Bo, if I didn't know better I'd say you are very receptive, open and susceptible to suggestion. I have no doubt you see what you see especially after you made that Twilight Zone reference in your previous diatribe.

I'll speculate that suggestion might be part of it. Some of what he said suggests known (but not common) eye phenomena being mixed with suggestive hallucinatory elements (minor hypnagogia inducement perhaps). The observations such as time feeling much slower might be indicative that his brain is capturing more moments per second... something that as I recall can occur with light-based learning stimulation.

Some questions I had that were answered:

1. The shape of the code

Care is made to choose patterns that can be read by the eye as the wheel spins. Regions within the units (what are these rectangle-units called?) are obviously separate from each other, but the separation seems less 'digital'. Meaning, the shape of the codes 'compresses' the eye towards the meaningful points of data without forcing it there with hard angles. White space surrounds points of meaning, while curving, moving lines push the eye away from the edges of the code and into the points of meaning. The second example does a very good job of that.

The third example seems to be the most rich with meaning. The meaning is held in patterns that make up lines rather than binary-like codes. Loops and squiggles and zig-zags convey meaning that can clearly be understood at a glance... The repetition of these lines makes a trailing glance not only acceptable to read the code, but possibly more effective than a photo-like freeze-frame look of the code, since it would allow the information to combine better. Also, I can see how hidden meaning can be relayed subconsciously while drawing the line... subtle fluctuations in the pattern wont effect the 'macro' meaning much, but will be observed by the unconscious mind, and have at least 'micro' meanings. The iconic imagery between the main points of the code might provide engagement for the left brain while the right absorbs patterns in the lines.

2. The icons within the code

This code is less like Roman script, and more like flowing Sanskrit. At first, I considered a code of sharply separated symbols, almost like an alphabet, or hieroglyph system, but upon seeing these examples, I'm considering a flowing script: Hieroglyphs that merge into one another.

---

I'm considering a code that describes my life almost like a state machine. The states that I will be tracking are broken up into a trinity: Body, Mind, Soul. Each of these 3 segments are further subdivided into comparable sub-sections:

Code:
body    	mind    	spirit		relation
----------------------------------------------------------------------
limbs		thought/idea	emotion		composition
body		knowledge	aura		sum of composition
strength	intellect	will		active power/forcefulness
vitality	intuition?	"True will"	driving power/forcefulness
dexterity	learning	luck		micro-level ability
agility		creativity	karma		macro-level ability
constitution	truth		circumstances	static state
health		understanding	zen		dynamic state

To describe each segment from the trinity, I'm thinking a flowing script should be used, where the 'style' of the script emphasizes different states. For example, if I have a broken arm in a cast, drawing the flowing icon describing limbs might looks like an arm. Perhaps it is bold, signifying that it is heavily effecting me, and dark purple around the edges signifying artificial restraint which is unknown in some respect. And if the the inside of the script is green, perhaps I'm healing, or yellow if it is itchy, or red if there is pain and entropic activity.

The state of these variables, I think, could be used to gauge most aspects of my life. Reading a solid stream of these might be analogous to profiling a computer program, and becoming aware of how it is using it's resources, and which activities are most expensive, and perhaps need attention.

most of the thought I've done in this direction comes from a computer game idea I had about a year ago that I've steadily evolved. I don't know if I'll ever implement it into something playable, since the concept is quite grand, but it's been a fun thought experiment regardless.

but the Time Squeeze is getting tighter. The Container is closing in. This is both good and bad, as the closer it gets the more control I get as well, but with it comes pressures. I am certain you will understand this.

I don't think things ever get simpler ;)

The portal opened while I was coloring it! Only for a second, and twirling red energy came straight out the center black coma.

Maybe this is just me, but I sense your aura (at a distance mind you) as a 'sharp', semi-prismatic red. Perhaps you saw your reflection in a 'polished' segment of your portal.

Keep in mind that the Code that will work best for you is the one you make yourself!!!!!!!!

I hear...I forget
I see...and I remember
I do...and I understand
-Ancient Chinese Proverb

is there a mini-mind-portal that can be made that requires less effort to develop and produce, but still illustrates the process and effects? Something that can be accomplished by a novice in one day?

would the following have a similar effect as the mind portal:

1. Choose a sequence of pre-canned images that have meaning to you, and assign additional meaning to them with quick word and color association games.
2. write a short dialog containing thoughts that are associated with the images.
3. a computer program builds a quick and shallow visualization, spiraling the images in an order based on the dialog written in step 2.
4. observe the spinning symbols and attempt to re-understand the dialog

-cheif

Last edited:
Can you draw a picture of what you see?

Hi Crunchy Cat,
I will try to get some drawing prepared over the weekend. Then I'll scan them and to post them. I don't know if I can capture the actual things I am seeing, they involve motions that aren't easy to draw. I'll try my best to provide something good.

Jo-Bo, if I didn't know better I'd say you are very receptive, open and susceptible to suggestion. I have no doubt you see what you see especially after you made that Twilight Zone reference in your previous diatribe.

Hi PsychoticEpisode,
I operate on gathering as much out of everything that I can. I try to remain very receptive to information as it comes, from the slightest bits of input to the much heavier pieces. I place all bits of information into a formation sequence. We are all susceptible to suggestion to some extent or another, even you. But this is a subject psychology.

I will now post the last 3 examples:

"The path directory of Example Four is stabilized to follow the tracks in a linear fashion, as this structure spins, as easy as possible. This is accomplished by adding to the Tesserac Base the black cold-zone boundaries with white squares in them, located on the time line. When this structure spins, these blur into waves that help the eyes stay focused on the tracks in between. The time line is itself a very thin boundary, though this effect can be optimal by making this line thicker. This method would be very useful in the early phases of learning to super read as words or phrases zip by. Cold zone boundaries are areas that aren’t used to record information. They are useful for helping to control path directories (just as the Tesserac base is) or for keeping information easy to spot. The down side is that that they limit space availability.

This structure is another switchboard with a total of six regions. The region in the middle is emphasized in size as much as the four around it. Because it is the center, it yields the central spot. In this case, it is based on a matrix of 3, 2 mixing and containing information regarding the internal and external actions of that day and the third inactive influence altering the previous two under the right circumstances. Both right and left regions repeat this process, the dreams in this approach have been placed to the left (instead of being on the dream line); their matrix consists of singular dream types and or mixed dream types. If a particular dream really stands out, it might be assigned its own unique symbol. The regions to the right have been kept to a symbolic structure to keep the system symmetrical in approach and tracks social interactions, did the person contact anyone, give any gifts, visit, help in any way, was there an occasion such as a party, holiday, or intimate encounter or whatever is to be considered. It follows those relations in the person’s life having nothing to do with business- friends, family, aquintenences. The upper and lower regions are based on letter abbreviations to condense occurrences or actions to track. These are both easy to recognize once assigned values and easy to record. Since the alphabet only contains 24 letters, some letters are tweaked a little to increase the lot. Letters can be placed side by side to mix and condense even more information. The upper region tracks creative acts and results (such as painting a new painting or finishing an old one) and the lower region tracks financial and business acts and developments (any planning or action based on the plans, work, promotions, new jobs, opportunities, investment actions, buying and spending, etc).

The sixth region found on the dream line includes the ancient Chinese divination method of the I-ching. This person enjoys rolling the I-ching in the morning and leaving it on his calendar to ponder, reflect upon, and is getting more familiar with the I-ching in the process. The I-ching is an ancient method of Chinese divination that involves throwing three coins six times for a total of 64 possible answers, though even these may change when the coins land the same on a single roll. However, this is not a manual for the I-ching, this example shows that any idea can be incorporated according to the whims of the user. The system could be based on the ancient Celtic runes or even mix two or more divination systems or other systems as well (any system can be mixed or merged several times over with another system here) or the Celtic runes could be altered into tracking symbols instead- where the symbol raido tracks a journey occurrence instead of predicting one. For someone who knows a lot about the I-ching, this might be an interesting approach, but for someone who knows a lot about physics and loves to study science and has no interest in divination- an entirely different approach would be more useful. The point of these examples are for the person involved to make this thing work as best as possible to suit their needs and interests, not to follow a rigid set of rules. "

-Jozen-Bo

"In the Tesserac Base of Example Five there are 8 regions, 4 primary that divide the center and 4 complementary that build a frame. The primary 4 are based on matrix codes of 2 to coordinate and prioritize their symmetrical outcome and a matrix code of 2 within that to coordinate their structures. In this case, all 4 are different angles of a single focus. The focus could be anything, for this example it is focused on relations and business. While the center four mix these two tracks into one the complementary tracks are focused on financial matters, which further relates to the business aspect of the inner tracks.

The blackened area towards the seal stands out amongst the background, this is another example of a stabilizer, it will be easier for the eye to follow this day for this reason when viewing this pattern in mid spin, though because it is towards the outer perimeter, it will jog the eyes even more to follow. Such areas might be used to emphasize or draw attention to certain accomplishments or events as they unfold; or used however one sees fitting."

-Jozen-Bo

"Example Six has a rather simple Tesserac Base of an oval frame and a circle matrix system based on a count of ten with a mixed variable of 30 and a tack on structure ranging within the oval and out of the circle. Even the area outside the oval frame is used as a clipboard to hold additional bits of information. The priority in this structure is clear; it begins with the center within the frame, the frame; then last the outer clipboard. The first key of 10 could be anything; in this case it is based of the ten worlds or life conditions of any moment- which is based on a Buddhist teaching that at any moment all forms of life experience 1 of 10 conditions; they are either miserable (hell), wanting (hunger), conflicting (animosity), angry (anger), comfortable (tranquility), euphoric (rapture), learning (learning), realizing (realization), helping or caring (bodhisattva), or in a state of enlightenment (Buddhahood). This is another example of how a philosophical idea or observation can be melded into something to follow. The person here is mainly concerned with his/her life condition, what did he/she feel was the primary or most impressing state of the day to define it. If the person was angry throughout the day or intensely angry for an hour or so, the day might be tracked to indicate such. Since the 10 worlds start at 1 (hell) and go to 10 (enlightenment), this might be tracked with a 4. "
-Jozen-Bo

I couldn't post all the information I wrote about the 6th example because it refers to too many other smaller drawing. Sorry.

Jozen-Bo, you've provided six examples of various code structures. In the process of filling up one mind-portal, have you stuck to the same code structure throughout (apart from the minor changes as encouraged by illuminating events)?

Lets say I were to start a simple mandala-like coding system, but after some time and research decided that a more mathematically or symbolically based coding system might better reflect / encode my daily life. Is a new coding system implementable at any point, or would it be better to complete a full mind-portal on the initial (mandala-like) code?

Jozen-Bo wrote: As to the Mind Portal...I haven't spun it in the last 3 monthes, and there was another 9 month gap as well. Tonight I am going to resume by putting the year of 2005-2006 on a wheel and spinning it. I will then patiently catch myself up to the current

How would you go about doing a mind-portal entry for a day (or a whole year) gone by? Without some kind of record for how you experienced each day in that time-frame (2005-2006), how will you know which code is relevant?

Jozen-Bo, you've provided six examples of various code structures. In the process of filling up one mind-portal, have you stuck to the same code structure throughout (apart from the minor changes as encouraged by illuminating events)?

For the most part yes, there are small tweaks here and there that I made without understanding why. But the basic structure is there and I can read it.

Lets say I were to start a simple mandala-like coding system, but after some time and research decided that a more mathematically or symbolically based coding system might better reflect / encode my daily life. Is a new coding system implementable at any point, or would it be better to complete a full mind-portal on the initial (mandala-like) code?

There is nothing wrong with implementing a new code in the middle of a development (especially if it works better then the previous code!), though I would recommend doing it too many times in the midst of a year's development. I had to make changes in the midst of filling out the first year because there were too many new things to observe that I wasn't prepared for. I didn't change the code, I merely added to it. It is probably a good idea to listen to what your feelings tell you as well as your reason.

How would you go about doing a mind-portal entry for a day (or a whole year) gone by? Without some kind of record for how you experienced each day in that time-frame (2005-2006), how will you know which code is relevant?

I am going to have to get back to you an this question as I am in the process of preparing material that should help to clarify. I spent a lot of time getting a scanner, setting it up, only to discover that my SCSI port is dead. I will probably resort to taking pictures, since I can shuttle the information, though the quality isn't as good. When I get my scanner up and running I will be able to provide better quality pictures.

To answer a little bit on the second question for now (I will go over it more later) figuring out the most revelant code takes time, its a process of refinement, observing, and more refinement. Choosing a code that is most revelant is a matter of personal and individual taste, living, and perceptive thought processing. There are over a billion zillion ways to configure a code (and still more), so the choosing is a matter of trail and error, the more you do it the better a feel for it you get...thus more productivity and less error.

If you are trying to backtrack events that never got traced and your memory isn't 100% clear, then I would recommend developing what I call chaos patterns into the code's days. These patterns symbolize that the information is approximated and not fresh, sharp, clear, accurate, and precise. To have accurate and precise information at its best, it is best to record the days events as they occur or at the end of the day. Try this little test, at the end of the day see how much of the day's events you can recall, then see how much you can recall from the same day a week ago, then a month, then a year. After doing this little test, you will probably understanding why approximation chaos tracks are useful for back tracking what wasn't recorded.
Perhaps I don't fully grasp the question, if so could you clarify it a little?

Thanks Nesm, I appreciate your questions considerably!!!
Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo
:)

I thought I might add this little picture, its the entire year of the first revolution code filled out and placed on the wheel I built! I will post right after this 3 more pictures of the wheel, to give people a better idea of how one might be built. Then, later, I will provide a video of it spinning, so people can get a better idea of what this is (pictures are often louder then words).

cellphonepicture2fq1.jpg

By jozenbo at 2008-02-26

THE WHEEL!!!

Now I will provide 3 pictures of the first (and currently only) wheel I built using a saw, wood, nails, a hammer, a power drill, and a skate board.

cellphonepicture7kj1.jpg

By jozenbo at 2008-02-26

The picture above shows the Wheel better then the one directly above it! It stands 4 feet from the ground and has two wheels, one on each side. At first it would spin for 7-8 minutes, but now it spins for 13-15 minutes. It contains no fancy motor, that will come later (don't move too fast with this sort of thing...slowly build into it and make sure you keep your feet on the ground). If one moves too quickly, starting with a code put on a wheel that has a motor rotational speed of 10,000 RPM (or more), they will not be able to handle the fast changes that occur within their mind and I strongly advise against this. Approach this thing with respect and care for what it is, using a high speed motor spin with a sophisticated code should be prepared for, spending a good amount of time (a long amount of time) and caution before going into the portal at such a motorized speed (10,000 RPM or more). The wheel above rotates for 13-15 minutes and its code is synchronized to my DNA, thus it will never do as much for you as it will for me. Even at this humble speed and time rate it provides EXTREMELY POWERFUL EFFECTS!!! Please consider carefully what I am saying here before charging into this thing full speed ahead...PREPARATION OF THE MIND FIRST!!!

cellphonepicture4zj6.jpg

By jozenbo at 2008-02-26

This is a side angle to show what it looks like between the two wheels!

cellphonepicture5tx4.jpg

By jozenbo at 2008-02-26

This picture takes us between the two wheels for a close up of how this was put together. What you see here is a piece of a skateboard I scrapped in order to make this device. The pivot is always important, the aim is to start natural...no motors; while reducing the friction as much as possible to obtain optimal spin. Weight configurations also help bring about this aim.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo

Uinal Observation #2 (20/1 day count)

Observation of the 10 Senses

1. Feeling/Body -Every cell in my body has been undergoing massive change and I can feel it. There is more to say, but I will let it wait for now until the next report.

2. Hearing -Very little noticeable changes at the moment, though I seem to be hearing multiple conversations and following them a little bit more then I normally would.

3. Seeing -MASSIVE CHANGES TO MY EYESIGHT!!! I have been seeing so much energy between now and the last 20 days that I am going to start classifying what I see in the next days. I will say this much for now, shadows are dancing, lights flickering in and out where there are none, I can see molecular energy spinning out of matter, waves of pressure pushing through the air, vibrations that distort what is behind them slightly, and the light from the stars at night seem to have little pictures that open up in my head...still much more to explain...much, much more, but I will give a much better description once I have at least some sort of classification list to draw words from.

4. Smelling -My sense of smell has gone from barely back to normal.

5. Tasting -My sense of taste is still normal.

6. Intuitive -My sense of intuition is much stronger then before.
I can feel things that seem to indicate that I am on the right path. There is so much more to explain, but it is late and I am tired. I will better prepare myself for the next report.

7. Mental -My mind is clearing up quickly. No headaches, but instead sometimes my brain feels like it is burning and at other times there are so many thoughts occurring all at the same time all I can do is sit back and watch. My operations are quicker. My ability to focus and see using my imagination is better then before…I see clearly through epic complications regarding time potentials and the future. My memory is beginning to expand.

8. Karmic -I can feel other people's karma! . I feel what is right more then before but it is still difficult to make some of the decisions. My mind is communicating to itself, I can hear opposing sides both pushing my path towards one action or another. The subtle complexity of my problems has increased as if to compensate for my increased clarity of the Karmic path.

9. Universal -I feel connected to the universe, It is making itself clear by a vast number of means; from signals, to symbols, to direct and indirect words, to feelings, to dreams, and still more. I feel a presence that is beyond description, a powerful entity that is everywhere and nowhere. I can even see it, but I won't describe it at this time.

10. Void -It is here with me. It is the same as the entity that I am not going to describe. I can feel the void in ways that will take me more time to figure out how to explain. This sense has certainly aroused and awakened. I wish I had the words, but they aren't coming to my head, the void is blocking me from revealing too much about it at this time. But it is revealing itself to me!

3 Questions

1. Have you experienced anything out of that which is ordinary for you?

Since the last 20 days I have undergone massive changes, I am starting to dream more and more and each dream is more vivid then the last. I am beginning to even remember them days later without writing them down. A large number of coincidences have occurred, too many to explain. Sensations, thoughts, and other things. YES...I have experienced a great deal out of the ordinary considering how normal, bland, and boring my life was for the last year when compared to these last 20 days. I will stop here for now.

2. Are you up-to-date on keeping track of your life and observing its unfolding patterns on the calendar?

Still not yet... But the urge to get things ready for this is getting very, very strong. The days pass by and I am noticing way more then I did before. The days are also getting longer in the subjective realm of time...much, much longer. Sometimes this isn't always preferable, but for the most part it is. I am now off track; as I have been tracking things in a sloppy manner in my head. It is now time to get on track if I can...(I am going to face more challenges for attempting this...MY WILL IS STRONGER!!!)

3. Have you done anything unusual in your conduct or are the patterns of your routines any different?

My routines have changed a little . I work, I spin the Mind Portal, I write on the forums (which costs me time). That’s not all, but it covers the majority of the last 20 days of how I have spent my time. My operating structure seems to be organizing itself. Less chaos. The pattern is just starting to emerge, my awareness of it is quickly increasing!

I wrote a little web application last night while staying up with my girlfriend, who was doing her own work at the time. I put it up on my geocities page (which originally made when I was still in high-school and geocities was cool).

http://www.geocities.com/cheif_0/bouncy/

It's a simple 2D ball collision/reflection application (with lots of incorrect physics mind you). But, it does have an interesting idea illustrated:

Selecting a ball (which pauses the simulation) exposes visible manifestations of calculations being made in real time for the chosen ball.

These visible manifestations seem unintelligible or random at first, but you can figure out what they mean if you play around with the simulation.

Click in an empty part of the simulation, and it continues simulating with the visualization on. Click again, and the visualization vanishes. In fact, the whole simulation is arguably more intelligible without the visualizations.

--

When Jozen-Bo mentions 'seeing energy', I imagine him seeing something like the simulation's extra visualization... He is catching all kinds extra data that most people tune out to make better sense of what they are seeing. This implies the following:

1. the 'energy' is always there, and we don't. We don't see it because:
a. we are not sensitivity to the energy
b. we don't care to pay attention to it

I'm convinced that many children (along with some animals, and possibly plants) see, or at least somehow sense this energy too, though they lack the articulation to explain it. Before children become articulate enough, their minds learn to tune out the extra perceivable energy in favor of concentration on more straight-forward cause and effect (very possibly in large part due to adult influence). And once those sense organs are unused, they become atrophied, or weak.

I interpret Jozen-Bo's explanation that the mind portal helps him 'see energy' as a device that is revitalizing and strengthening his perceptions, in much the same way that an exercise machine at a gym revitalizes and strengthens your body.

----

I initially started to write the simulation a few weeks ago to help a student understand some game programming concepts, but it wasn't until this morning that I realized how it applied to my concept of Jozen-Bo's extra-sensory vision.

Hi, Jozen Bo.
You asked me a while back to come visit your mind portal. Take this post as that reception greeted.
I am aware of what effort you are putting into this and it is .. at least, somewhat interesting to me.

With that said I wouldn't mind saying a little bit more. First a few questions for you.

1. What is your intention with the mind portal as a whole besides the obvious training involved within it and if you are looking for help what help are you looking for?

I appologise if this is a little vague.

2. I like your emphysis on some of the senses and things; it sounds sort of philosophical or buddhist even?

But as has been said everyone does posess such capabilities, you see quite in touch with them congratulations for taking such an emphysis in this side of life, cheers.
:cheers:

Best of luck hey?

http://www.geocities.com/cheif_0/bouncy/

It's a simple 2D ball collision/reflection application (with lots of incorrect physics mind you). But, it does have an interesting idea illustrated:

Selecting a ball (which pauses the simulation) exposes visible manifestations of calculations being made in real time for the chosen ball.

These visible manifestations seem unintelligible or random at first, but you can figure out what they mean if you play around with the simulation.

Click in an empty part of the simulation, and it continues simulating with the visualization on. Click again, and the visualization vanishes. In fact, the whole simulation is arguably more intelligible without the visualizations.

Cheif,
I had some trouble trying to get it to work. I'll try again, as it sounds quite interesting!

When Jozen-Bo mentions 'seeing energy', I imagine him seeing something like the simulation's extra visualization... He is catching all kinds extra data that most people tune out to make better sense of what they are seeing. This implies the following:

1. the 'energy' is always there, and we don't see it because:
a. we are not sensitivity to the energy
b. we don't care to pay attention to it

This is well put! I still haven't made a list yet as to identifying the different types and giving them names. It might be useful. I'll try to get it soon. I should have my scanner running soon.

The Mind Portal obviously stimulates incredible sensitivity to many different levels of energy. This had been the single most obvious affect of spinning a carefully developed time code map into my own mind. I pay close attention, and my attention is spread out vastly over a myriad of angles. I see potentiality and manifest folds intertwining into where we are now. I am menuvering through reality with foresight. I fully comprehend the difficulty of my position, as, there is tremendous pressure coming at me from countless angles and I have to manipulate them quickly to my advantage while staying light. The reason for this pressure aught to be clear...there is a mass of vibrations bundled up in my cells, from these vibrations I am spurring thoughts forth and attention returns. The attention I am getting is the source of the pressures. Most of it isn't even here, where one would likely guess.

I'm convinced that many children (along with some animals, and possibly plants) see, or at least somehow sense this energy too, though they lack the articulation to explain it. Before children become articulate enough, their minds learn to tune out the extra perceivable energy in favor of concentration on more straight-forward cause and effect (very possibly in large part due to adult influence). And once those sense organs are unused, they become atrophied, or weak.

You are very knowledgeable Chief! I am happy to hear your valuable input. Yes, plants most certainly can SEE us! I am left wondering how long it will take science to figure this out? I find reference to the vision of toddler's before their memory quicks in quite interesting. I remember being born. It happened on a bus. Colors were much more evident through my eyes as my memory takes me back, I recall seeing, feeling, and hearing the energy as ripe waves of energy mixing about. I could see where I was, but it wasn't as interesting as the energy it was producing.

I interpret Jozen-Bo's explanation that the mind portal helps him 'see energy' as a device that is revitalizing and strengthening his perceptions, in much the same way that an exercise machine at a gym revitalizes and strengthens your body.

This is most precise!!!
It would appear someone who claims to be from the future (No, it isn't me!) claims to bring a message from myself to myself now saying "Stop it now or You'll go blind". Funny thing, timing is important when communication or introducing suggestions. I having spun at all in the last days, and so the timing of it is I need to stop from stopping! Perhaps I am reinterpreting it, or maybe the timing was that it came at this time, unintentionally producing a different meaning.

So it appears that someone sees this as a Time Machine. I have referred to it as such. It certainly takes you through time, when you memories relive and begin to remote themselves into the present moment, as if they are still happening now. This thing really is a Time Machine, but we don't fully understand how it works. I am going to walk through step by step the process, showing the most obvious physics involved to get us this far...this is irrefutably doing something that is not to be ignored.

In order to prove that it doesn't make you go blind I will return to spinning. I have noticed that the time this last roughly 2 weeks went by quicker. Hmmm?
If some crazy scared chicken shit fuck tries to blind me, what proof is that!!!
NONE AT ALL!!! I am writing this with Intent at this moment! I won't go blind from this, as I am giving my eyes a lot of adjustment time. They are healing very fast now. I know exactly why! I will soon explain.

I initially started to write the simulation a few weeks ago to help a student understand some game programming concepts, but it wasn't until this morning that I realized how it applied to my concept of Jozen-Bo's extra-sensory vision.

Thanks Cheif,
I'll keep trying until I get it to run, might be something wrong with my script. Time is pressing.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo

Hi, Jozen Bo.
You asked me a while back to come visit your mind portal. Take this post as that reception greeted.
I am aware of what effort you are putting into this and it is .. at least, somewhat interesting to me.

With that said I wouldn't mind saying a little bit more. First a few questions for you.

1. What is your intention with the mind portal as a whole besides the obvious training involved within it and if you are looking for help what help are you looking for?

You ask a very good question Sisyphus. My Intention. Right to the point are you? I am not sure how to answer that? Which one? I suppose I should start with what seems to be my main intention.

My main intention is...no can't say sorry!
You would be confused and so would everyone else.

I'll do it this way, I will list several of my intentions and see if you can Feel if the main one is there or not...OK!

Get this out in the open quick!!! Its hot and burning me up, the faster I get it out of my hands the better. If this whole project of exposing this work dies with me,,, SH:bugeye:T!!! The sooner its out of my hands the safer I am!

--

But...safety is of little concern to me. I MUST move freely. I will never cow tow to fear or threat. Moving freely is one of my intentions. I will not be controlled by anyone or anything!!! How much harder am I to control if I am not here?

--

To Aid Humanity!!! Really...look around at this mess of modern society!!! It is in total chaos!!! What a mess!!! How many more years do you think we have left? 5...10....how many? If we don't change our approach quickly enough and take that steering wheel...we are going to crash! I CAN SEE IT!!!

--

To have fun!!! Always important...have fun!!! If you aren't having fun, there is a good chance you are stuck!!! What is stuck...shit out of luck...deep in the muck...one dead duck...don't give a f;)...it actually does go on this little tag along of words that go with Stuck. I give the less playful answer...you keep coming back to the same situation..over and over again. That is called a pattern loop. It is a basic part of reality, but sometimes the curving loops we go through close up ans squeeze in. If you get totally stuck...then reality will push the restart bottom on your existence. Start again.

--

To speed up Evolution tremendously. Yes that is one of my Intents...is it wrong? Why should it be?

--

To give more Reality to people! This WILL MAKE SENSE ONE DAY!...some people will get it instantly once they hear it.

--

To Serve Everyone. I have no enemies, I never fight Illusions. No Enemies means nothing can go against my TRUE WILL, as it is opposed to nothing. If my overall deeply rooted consciousness says it is time to leave, I will attract a reality that exits me. You see I said IN "La Kech. This is Mayan for "I am another You". I am just that...You. How far does this go...?

I had a period of time for over 1 year straight when I could remember being every little thing that came my way, regardless of its place in time. I would look at people and remember being them. This trickles down to Animals and Plants, Insects, and Cells...on down to crystals and atoms...on down to waves and space. This is still somewhat active, but I have learned to move about in my thoughts without letting it distract me so much.

I am not in Time. The Illusion has been unveiled. You might be...most people are because they don't see through the veil. We live in a world of people hypnotized by the Illusion of Existence, which is meant to give us ground in order to grow into Mature Spiritual Life. Do you really think this world is Mature yet?

--

To Enjoy the Trip here on Earth. Really this is just a Trip to me. Like a Vocation in a Vocation. I came here, placing certain patterns into the core rooting of my physical entrance. Those patterns are unfolding. The unfolding has activated my memory. It would appear certain Close Friends have also helped to remind me. Now I have charged up. I am very active. I am antagonizing Reality itself. There is more to this Portal when one has knowledge. Without knowledge...very special knowledge...it won't look like much.

--

To keep a promise I made a Long Time Ago.

--

Enlightenment! Clearer then crystals I see this is a crucial element to unleashing the Enlightenment of Humanity. This is no accident that I am here now at this time before the Dawn of 2012-2013. Don't start having Expectations about what I mean here, they will only mislead your understanding. Things will happen exactly how they are suppose to.

So, those are 10 of the intentions. There are still many, many more. I have made lists and lists of intentions. A crucial element is knowing the Law of Focused Intent. FOCUSED INTENT!!! If you clearly understand the first LAW...The Law of Attraction, and you clearly understand the Second Law...The Law of Focused Intent...then you will advance and never be stuck!

Since you ask me of my intent, might I ask your intent in asking about my intent?

Second part of that question...It is very Important and well asked!
"if you are looking for help what help are you looking for?"

I am honestly looking for any help I can get. Your asking questions is helping me tremendously. If I can get business going and make the price of a full sized calendar go from 5$ to something like 1 dollar, it will make buying it that much more enticing. I cannot overlook the business aspect of this. Someone else in this forum made a very good point when they said that Thomas Edison had the genius of marketing that pushed Nickolai Tesla's ideas to the forefront. Do you how the metal companies made more money...lowering prices. People bought more metal and found more things to do with it. Technology advanced from this act of ambitious metal companies (Later, war brought the need for metal up, and with it the price). I really could go on, History is full of very important lessons.

Consider this another intent...to do business and make money. Why not...who would not want to earn a living doing something they Love to do. I Love My Work, probably more then anyone on Earth. If I could make money doing this, I could get more done. Saving up...isn't always easy. I am open to having a partnership, but haven't put much effort into seeking a partner. I should probably get started.

Here's another intent...force the World Government's to get involved! This one is so much fun!!! What choice will they have as time rolls on? Keep ignoring my efforts? Locking me away...bad idea!!! Extreme measures...extreme bad Idea!!! I am very charged up. So far they A...haven't been paying attention- which I seriously doubt, or B...don't know what to do and are waiting to gather intelligence- which is much more likely. Why would I not want to cooperate with the Government? I do fully!!! Its only a matter of time before I start tapping on their door once again. I'll let them have more time for now.

Back to getting help, my mind is working on exploring as many ways as possible. I obviously will need help. The more attention I accumulate the more wacko's are going to wack out with the wack. Why do you think I am keeping a low profile? Honestly, I feel safer knowing the government is watching me then the crowds of average people. I am not trying to put non-government people down...no way...but there are usually more individuals who act out uninformed rituals of madness amongst the them. Governments tend to make somewhat more informed decisions, at least effective governments do this.

Help is out there, one way or another. There are many people here who have helped me tremendously. That fact that you are reading this alone helps me. Anyone who knows about this is helping me, whether they know it or not. My purpose for coming to Earth is priority..Exposure, second priority..Assistance. I don't have to succeed. I already have!

2. I like your emphysis on some of the senses and things; it sounds sort of philosophical or buddhist even?

Some people recently described me as being eclectic. Together, we decided I would be considered an eclectic seeker. I explained that seeker wasn't entirely accurate nor was it inaccurate, but eclectic is precise. Lots of philosophical thought goes into what I write and think. I have studied everything seeking the philosophy behind it! My philosophy is to combine philosophy!

Buddhist...certainly. I am free to learn from any source I choose and expound value from it. The bible, the Koran, Philosphy Books, Psychological Books, Physics Universities Textbooks, Magic Spell books, Wicca, Mayan, Science Fiction, Children's stories, Novels, Self-Help books, Joke Books, blah...blah...blah blah blah!!! The list of sources is long.

I have a heavy influence of Buddhist thought and conscious perception of reality. I grew up learning about Karma at an early age. Both my parents are Buddhists. I practice myself because this Buddhism clearly states that I can still check out and practice other things and incorporate them into my core of faith and practice. I can worship whatever I want to, however I feel, in whatever way expression leads me to. My own structure is unbound and unlimited. You are one of my teachers!

But as has been said everyone does posess such capabilities, you see quite in touch with them congratulations for taking such an emphysis in this side of life, cheers.

Best of luck hey?

Thanks!!!
Yes, EVERYONE POSSESSES such capabilities. Its just as Chief said...its like a
work-out mind and spirit weight lifting device. Just as everyone can train their muscles to be stronger, everyone can train their eyes to see better, their mind to think clearer, and still train many, many other things as well.

Cheers to you!!!
Its good to see you in this thread, you are warmly welcomed here!!!
:cheers:

Thanks for the Luck, too.
I send what luck I can right back!
Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo

Trecena Observation #3 (13*2 day count, 02.19.2008-03.02.2008)
by Jozen-Bo

Free Words:

For the last 13 days I have stopped. So, there won't be as much to report this time. Time has sped up and passed by quicker these last 13 days. Today was unusually quick. I have noticed some other people around me feel the same. I stopped for a few reasons. I will discuss them later. For now, it is important that I resume and carry on.

My awareness has gone down slightly. I can feel the affects sinking in to my cells still. Things are still happening, but they are harder to describe. There has been a lot of difficulty lately. It takes WILLPOWER to push through the limits as those limits try to bind me. I am being challenged in many ways on many different levels. Its not easy.

I have been dreaming more every night for the last 13 nights, even though I haven't spun during this time. My dreams continue each night to get longer, more vivid, and clearer. My subconscious is communicating to me directly, I wake up feeling and remembering the dreams much more clearly. Even more important, I understand what they mean. For example: Last night's dream was a very clear message to continue. The feeling moves me.

My mind has been communicating to itself a lot these last days. As I said the affects are settling in. I am not seeing as much directly with my eyes, though I am still seeing energy here and there. There is more going on under the surface, in my inner senses, then there was before. This makes it more difficult to describe.

I feel where I am better then before. I feel more grounded. It is a good time to continue. I find that I am very close to the Singular Point of Phenomena, from there I can feel everyone's emotions all around the world. Its as if I am inside of everything and everything is inside of me, which is actually how things really are. What makes this exceptional is that I am sensing this directly.

Not as excited lately. Worn out a little, even more as I spin less. I came close to making some decisions that are best described as a resort. They have been avoided. I am focusing a little more on my rhythyms. They need tuning. Much to do, it seems more overwhelming then when I was spinning, but it also seems not so important. I feel more peaceful when I am not stressing about the importance. I am not responsible for this world...am I? Then again, if we all have an attitude like this...we are bound to lose the human race. Trying to stay balanced isn't always easy. The middle way is evasive.

If it is true that I have zeroed in on the singular point of Phenomena, then I have access to everything in existence and I am accessing everything in existence. If this be real, then this sort of Power beckons the highest responsibility I can think of. I need to go Lightly. Does it all matter? Always!
I am out of words for now...I am tired and have to work...I will go and spin the calendar now before it gets too late and I am too tired to put forth the effort.

NOTE:I only needed to shave once in the last 13 days.

Yes, I am straight to the point... pretty much so :D

Sometimes I am afraid to do things because they will be too straight forward. So it is over the edge.
For example; I see great use in your mind portal.
But were I to elaborate on the ideas given to that regard it wouldn't be helpful.

And also my straight to the point is flawed if I don't even really read your post properly to begin with.

Your mind portal has an intriguing sense to it and possibly with some luck it can be something profound.

Best of luck with that.

You have a lot of power.
Even if this was a consciously developed decietful facade, your enthusiasm, commitment, congruency, capacity to describe events and perceptions that come only with a distinct level of wisdom are to be appreciated.

How much of an impact in results would there be between yourself and say someone like myself who has no where near the history you allude to having, (remembering your birth, having been reckognized as special when you were young,etc.), I mean obviously your above average or at least different than many so called regular joes like myself?

Your invention/idea has many intriguing aspects that I can relate to on a humble yet thus far superficial level.
I would like any information you have on developing a MP through pm.

Thanks

You have a lot of power.
Even if this was a consciously developed deceitful facade, your enthusiasm, commitment, congruency, capacity to describe events and perceptions that come only with a distinct level of wisdom are to be appreciated.

Thanks. Though I can not prove that I am being honest, I have no reason to produce a facade and lying is too difficult to keep up with. If you were to scour over the things I am saying as they are spread out, you will find a consistency that liars lack. I am often direct and as honest as I can be. I appreciate your comment, it is very encouraging at a time when encouragement makes a difference. Thanks!

How much of an impact in results would there be between yourself and say someone like myself who has no where near the history you allude to having, (remembering your birth, having been recognized as special when you were young,etc.), I mean obviously your above average or at least different than many so called regular Joes like myself?

If you use the Mind Portal, information will automatically be attracted to you as you require. The further into it you go, the faster the information comes. At one point it will start to spring up from within...realizations upon realizations. It will then start coming at you from ALL angles, inside and out. Its accumulative growth rate is exponential. You have the same potential as I do or anyone else, but you must recognize this first.

I have been called everything from a nutcase to a genius. I have been tested and the results were startling. But, no, my source is all around me. I have gained great knowledge by recognizing that I can gain great knowledge. My DNA changed to accommodate how I felt about my own potential. If I was convinced somehow that I had no potential, than how would I ever manifest it? You couldn't possibly be an average Joe, the mere fact that you have posted here proves this. There is a mind barrier that makes posting here very difficult and you surpassed it. Well accomplished you are!

Most of my experiences occurred after I began to formulate a code and put it to the calendar. If you involve yourself in this pursuit you will certainly without question start having memories arise and experiences that inform you at the deepest levels imaginable. As I write...IN LA' KECH...I am another you, part of the meaning behind this is that we all possess that same potential to manifest greatness.

What I am trying to get at is, don't get discouraged. I have been discouraged many times and many times I have thought...man am I ever behind. Don't give in to that sort of idea, because it will rob you of your potential and its manifestation. You are a powerful person. In a short amount of time you will be amazing yourself at the leaps and bounds you take as you unfold.

Your invention/idea has many intriguing aspects that I can relate to on a humble yet thus far superficial level.
I would like any information you have on developing a MP through pm.

Thanks

I don't know what pm stands for...sorry.
Could you explain pm to me, I then could give you an informed answer.

Thanks

And Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo

pm= private message:)Just click on my name to send me one.
Yours are located at the top right of this website.

Last edited:
pm= private message:)Just click on my name to send me one.
Yours are located at the top right of this website.

It doesn't seem to be working. Maybe you could just e-mail me.

Scratch that...I figured it out.

Cheif,
I had some trouble trying to get it to work. I'll try again, as it sounds quite interesting!
You may need to install Java on your web browser... I think this should lead you through the install process:

http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

As a bonus for getting Java installed, you'll be able to view some of my other casual Java toys at:

http://www.geocities.com/cheif_0

The ball reflection simulation is probably the most interesting one, but the other ones might at least be a neat consolation prize ;)

It would appear someone who claims to be from the future (No, it isn't me!) claims to bring a message from myself to myself now saying "Stop it now or You'll go blind".

I would take that seriously, depending on the source. The 'blindness' may not be literal, but figurative, in the same way that one can be blind so something in plain view because attention is someplace else.

FOCUSED INTENT!!! If you clearly understand the first LAW...The Law of Attraction, and you clearly understand the Second Law...The Law of Focused Intent...then you will advance and never be stuck!

I'm not sure if I get it, but when I consider 'The Law of Attraction' as you've described it...
1. I zoom out, in my head, to a six dimensional perspective of reality, consisting of space-time + chance + fundamental-rules-of-existence
2. I realize that the space in which humans live is a razor thin sliver in between many dimensions of infinity... almost like an infinitely steep quadratic equation, where human life is at the exact point of focus, and the slightest deviation distorts the whole position...
3. I realize that at this perspective, because of the razor thin sliver, there is basically only 1 path for reality from the perspective of humans.
4. Because of the time component, there is a backwards and forwards... we would not exist today were it not for yesterday, and for the exact same reason, we also would not exist today were it not for tomorrow.
5. So, in my head, I consider the Law of Attraction almost like Fate, but more specifically, we are a possible past to a possible future. (It's only possible because of quantum variance)

Does this make sense? Or am I totally off base?

Focused Intent to me, building on my current understanding, sounds like the concept of True Will, which is describable as 'the direction your life must take because the weight of the entire universe is behind it.'

-cheif

Back