The Love connection

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by WANDERER, Apr 6, 2004.

1. the E.M.T 3967 Grass Unit Registered Senior Member

and i have had a crus on nebula for some time. i dont think she knew

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

Thank you E.M.T., that was more beautiful, true and heart-felt than ever I could have expected. Again, thank you...for everything.

Padma

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. the E.M.T 3967 Grass Unit Registered Senior Member

i did it my self and all of it has happend

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

You did a great job expressing yourself. I am so sorry for all of your hurt and loss. What you do does make a difference even when people are ungrateful at times.

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I go for $5 thank you very much.

9. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Bells,
    There is no love triangle. There is only my love for you and your love for me!

Love always,
    The Grand Dragon Gizzard

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

"Just give me a beer and a women, I'll give that waterbed a work out!

11. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Couslercoffee:
    *reluctance*

First laugh today, been pissy all day.

Oh yeah- *ahem* Yes, that Sarge! That marvelous tub of shit large Sarge.
    He makes my loins flare and nipples swell like small tumors.

He makes me want to blaze through a dollhouse and stab little girls with Barbies. Damn that Sexy Sarge!

Fetus:
    All you need for a waterbed is an old lady with a weak bladder.

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Wanda:
    I

Smell

Shit

13. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Andy....where be thou? Deleting posts again are you? Thought you liked my "I smell shit eulogy" what happened? Dislike me that much?

14. _an.droid_ @ Registered Senior Member

I've been mopping a spartan diet lately, really, and decided that I had enough on my plate as it was -- guess what's on the flavour-menu for my nxt, uh, slim fast milk shake?

also . i didn't actually delete ..some.. of my posts here last nite. you see . accommodations don.t always suit me . and you no doubt . in modern life. what porfiry doesn.t have that would be way cool is a .hide. option for one.s posts ... instead of just a delete.edit. sooo ... i had a dilemma on my hands. to be or not to be .. that was the only option i had last nite.

So you never read my edit to that post... I added: just because a person doesn't like someone, doesn't mean they dislike them. Makes sense, right? I dislike very few people, actually. But then I thought, can one reverse that attitude? So I recited: just because a person doesn't dislike another, doesn't mean they like them. Doesn't seem to make much sense, huh?

Oh right. I liked it a lot. Not disliked it.

15. WANDERER Banned Banned

LOVE ADVICE TO ALL MALE SUITORS, by uncle Wanderer.

1- When interested in someone do not spend too much time making small talk or pretending you are interesting in something irrelevant, such as feigning interest in that person opinion of so-and-so or on an author or a poet or the weather or a philosophical position, but go directly to the point. An act, surely, with some risks but nevertheless more efficient and precise than spending months just making small talk and dreaming of more. Women will find you ridiculous and pathetic if you overly play the part of someone more interested in their minds than their bodies. They know what you want; you know what you want…so go for it.
    2- If you receive an aggressive or insulting response to your advances, from the woman of your desires, on three consecutive instances…..move on. The three strike rule. She’s not interested ….or is she? Women are baffling, they could be testing you, and so I can’t help you here. Keep on trying I guess.
    3- Stop pretending you are not interested in sex or love when you find yourself ‘pm’ing’ only or predominately female Forum members. You may be fooling yourself but nobody else. You want pussy; you are attracted to this specific female member, accept it, embrace it and live with it. Be honest about it, if not in public at least in private.
    4- When faced with a threatening presence and you find the female of your desires showing interest in another male Forum member, do not be tempted to play clever games or attempt to show intellectual superiority if you are not certain you can actually be successful and it will not lead to you being exposed as a pathetic loser.
    5- If you like being insulted or mistreated, by your loved one, then there’s something definitely wrong with you. She will keep you around as a pet but never respect you as a man.
    6- Remember the female will deny to the end that she is here for ‘you-know-what’ and not interested in establishing relationships or looking for love, but evolutionary psychology says otherwise and her consistency of participation, her taking this forum much too seriously, even while pretending it doesn’t matter and her interest in Forum gossip and politics will tell you that she, like you, are very involved in the goings on of this place.
    7- If you find that you always veer off topic in every thread you participate in and you begin dissecting the other as a person or attacking them as a personality, then you certainly are not here for an “intellectual conversation” or for any other reason you tell yourself to placate anxiety and save face. You are definitely here to socialize and…..

16. Bells Staff Member

Oh dear lord.

Wanderer, you should write for Cosmopolitan... Maybe you should think about starting a Dear Abby column in a girly magazine or something

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Oh that's tragic. HEH! Really tragic Wanderer..

Makes me think of when people tell their little boys that when the girl punches him when he's nice to her... that means she really likes him.

17. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

Oh boy, what a load of dog brown!

18. WANDERER Banned Banned

Bells
    Isn't that what I'm trying to do here?
    I am aware of a lot of sexual tension in the air and so I'm trying to focus it and make it creative.

19. Bells Staff Member

Dear Abby

There's this boy that I uhh kinda like. I tried to show him that I like him by throwing my poo poo at him each time he walks past my cage, but he just dusts it all off and walks on. What can I do? Should I try throwing fruit at him, because of the way to a man's heart is through his stomach thing? Or should I try peeing on him next time? I'm so confused...

Signed

Person who's bored and has too much time on hands...

20. WANDERER Banned Banned

Try showing your tits.

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Android:
    No, I did read the edit. Said 'but this does not mean I dislike you!'

Andy, sarcasm aside I'm being very honest with you here. I truly think you should reconsider your value systems.

Padma:
    *Muhahah-ha......

Mierda, merde, caca, turd and brown shuga....

22. WANDERER Banned Banned

8-If you think about her even while you are offline and rush home every day to see if she posted something, you are in love....and a lonely nerd with no life.
    9-If you spend time daydreaming about how she looks, how she may smell, how she may feel nestled against you, you are in love....and horny.
    10- If you are overly affected by her put-downs and worry that she may actually mean them, you are in love....and a sucker for punishment.
    11- If you find yourself continuously drawn to the threads she participates in but you tell yourself that you just share common interests or it is just a coincidence, you are in love....and in denial... and obsessed.
    12- If you mention her name even while posting an answer to someone else and find yourself thinking of her as an example or hoping she will see her name and post a reply to you, you are in love....and pathetic.
    13- If posting on the public Forum is just an excuse for your only real interest in just sending ’private messages’ to her, you are in love...and an idiot.
    14- If you’ve sent her pm’s putting down and ridiculing another male or you spend way too much time privately criticizing other male memebers to her, you are in lust.....I mean in love?
    15- If you send a pm to her, out of the blue, with some pretext to make a connection or start a correspondence, you are in lust. Don't fool yourself.
    16- If you insinuate her or try to goad her into a response or a pm to you, you are in love.
    17- If you are overly preoccupied with her and find yourself always drawn to her alias, her posts and her threads, you are in love.
    18- If you are 15ofnothing, you are in love...and a moron.
    19- If you imitate her style and find yourself adopting her labels, metaphors and caricatures, you are in love...and lacking in imagination.
    20- If you sweat while you type messages to her, you are in love…..and overweight

By the way, the her can be replaced with a he for the ladies.

...and yes, all this applies to me as well.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2004
  23. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Sargentlard and swedishfish are in love.
    Actually I think sargentlard is in love with every female on the board, remarkably.
    (don't know why I'm picking on sargentlard, sciforums is crawling with members like that, maybe I love sargentlard?)
    Turns out I'm in love with a few male members, kind of disturbing.
    Were you FredX by any chance wanderer? You have that same wierd thing where your threads are consistently packed with females (and transexuals).