The first experimental measurement of God; to a 2-decimal point accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try by giving you a few headings. If it is not any of these please inform me WHAT IT IS
Is it
  • your discovery?
  • how the mathematics SHOW proof?
  • how you twiged it (discovery) was THE god of the Bible (not one of the few thousand others)
:)

[George E Hammond MS physics]
Look,. I've told you several times that the complete answer to all 3 of
your above questions is given in the 10 minute video. The mathematics
is explained beginning at minute 5.1 of the video.
... But you haven't watched the video and have no intention of doing so,
because your only intention is to sit here spouting B.S. ad hominem,
off-topic, no content, heckling remarks. Screw, get outta here !
GH

Looking .... Even polished the lenses of my glasses to do so :)
I've told you several times that the complete answer to all 3 of your above questions is given in the 10 minute video

And as you mentioned
But you haven't watched the video
and
The mathematics is explained beginning at minute 5.1 of the video.

I recall mentioning I fall asleep after 2 minutes so 5.1 minutes is well passed my ability to keep awake :)

your only intention is to sit here spouting B.S. ad hominem, off-topic, no content, heckling remarks. Screw, get outta here

SIR SIR George is picking on me again :)
(cue the sobbing tears for sympathy) :)

Looking .... Even polished the lenses of my glasses to do so :)
And as you mentioned
and
I recall mentioning I fall asleep after 2 minutes so 5.1 minutes is well passed my ability to keep awake :)
SIR SIR George is picking on me again :)
(cue the sobbing tears for sympathy) :)

Okay, okay... You're a tough guy, which I appreciate, and you moved from England to Australia a long time ago, so you've "been around the block" a few times, enough to know what life is all about!
... You're not a scientist, but common sense is enough to comprehend what this discovery of the world's first SPOG (scientific proof of God) actually is.
... I actually made 2-videos, one 6 minutes and the other 12 minutes:

THE GODS
(YouTube 6-min)

WORLD'S 1st SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD
(YouTube 12-min)

They were made for a local educational TV channel but have yet to appear.
... These 2 videos explain experimentally how I discovered the "eigenvector pyramid" In Psychometry and demonstrate mathematically how I did it. The TOP EIGENVECTOR is well known to the research psychologists who discovered it experimentally and it is called the "GFP"
("General factor of psychology"), bear in mind that they have NO IDEA that this factor (eigenvector) is actually the God of the Bible.
I'm the one that discovered that, because besides being an expert in Psychometry, I'm also a physicist, and it turns out there isn't a single physicist in the entire world psychology community !!
... Okay big guy, don't ask me why someone like you should get elected to be the first one to understand what Hammond is talking about, but that's the way the cookie crumbles !
George

... Naturally, if the "accidental discoverer" turns out to be a nobody
unknown researcher – – NOBODY IS GOING TO BELIEVE HIM !!
____AND HERE WE ARE............ with only ME being the only
man on the face of the earth, who actually knows about this HISTORIC
DISCOVERY, and therefore the only man on the face of the earth
who actually knows what God is, scientifically !!
You make excellent points, but unfortunately your font size is too small and there aren't enough bolded or capitalized letters for us to take you seriously. If you could use more caps, a much larger font, perhaps make some of your words red, and add a lot more exclamation points, your claims would be much stronger.

If you could use more caps, a much larger font, perhaps make some of your words red, and add a lot more exclamation points, your claims would be much stronger

This should be good if the above advice is followed :)

You make excellent points, but unfortunately your font size is too small and there aren't enough bolded or capitalized letters for us to take you seriously. If you could use more caps, a much larger font, perhaps make some of your words red, and add a lot more exclamation points, your claims would be much stronger.

Mind posting your CV Jerko ? Mine is posted here:

https://independent.academia.edu/GeorgeHammond/CurriculumVitae

George

So the question is if we can apply psychology to Universal mathematical quasi-intelligence?
No. The thread question is whether George Hammond has actually measured God to 2 decimal places.

(Hint: the answer is "No, he hasn't.")

No. The thread question is whether George Hammond has actually measured God to 2 decimal places.

(Hint: the answer is "No, he hasn't.")
Well, that's enlightening. What are we measuring? IQ?

The topic of the thread in which you posted this is "The first experimental measurements of God..."
Your post is off-topic and yet another inappropriate spamming of one of your pet ideas to a thread where it has no place.
And GH mathematically measurable dimensional proofs of God are on topic? Why don't you just wait and see what GH has to say about my interpretation of his hypothesis?

GH any comments on my interpretation of your theory?

Maybe this is on-topic?

The Complex Cognitive Plane, and a New Measure of IQ
Genius, retardation, and IQ can be measured in two cognitive dimensions.

Posted September 10, 2014

156489-160552.jpg

Source: Christopher Badcock
Complex numbers provide an ideal analogy for the diametric model of cognition, which implies that it is complex in much the same sense. Thanks to the fact that we have two parallel cognitive modes which we can equate with real and imaginary numbers, cognition in general can be seen as complex—in other words, as composed of two components: an abstract, subjective mentalistic part epitomized in culture, religion, art and literature, and an objective, mechanistic equivalent institutionalized in science, technology, engineering and maths.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/int...tive-complexes-everyone-s-hang-especially-sex

The TOP EIGENVECTOR is well known to the research psychologists who discovered it experimentally and it is called the "GFP"
("General factor of psychology")
A 2 minute google search tends to suggest that "GFP" actually stands for "General Factor of Personality". [Strange that Mr Hammond, being the Big Expert on this, gets the basic terminology wrong.] The idea is that in common psychological models that measure personality traits - in particular the Big Five model - correlations tend to be observed among the scores on various dimensions. This has led some researchers to propose that a higher-level scale could be used, incorporating one or two dimensions to "simplify" the usual 5 (or 6).

The mention of "eigenvectors" is probably a reference to statistical factor analysis methods.

A "GFP" - if it is valid - would be a one-number (or perhaps two-number) indicator that would point towards a set of "lower-order" personality traits. There is some debate as to what the GFP might indicate. Suggestions include things like a general kind of "emotional intelligence".

No serious researcher suggests that the GFP has anything to do with religion or God, let alone the bible of one particular religion.

Hammond's arguments, such as they are, appear to me to be a classic pseudoscience hodge-podge.

GH any comments on my interpretation of your theory?

... Write4u, glad to see ya. Let me cut right to the chase concerning your research.
I predict that the most historically important effect produced by microtubules will eventually be determined to be that they "cause life after death". That will put them on the scientific map forever!
... "The Quick and the Dead" is the most famous phrase in the Bible, and the microtubules are the quickest thing in the human body; speed of light.
''' For centuries people have said "dead brains can't dream" therefore there is no Afterlife. But now we know that information downloading from microtubule memory via ultraviolet light through microtubules is fast enough to download a 5 year Afterlife in a matter of microseconds, fast enough to beat a lightning bolt! And we now know that since the fast microtubule system itself is the "observer" of this Afterlife, it experiences the thing in "proper time" (as Einstein would put it) and therefore we can actually experience a years long afterlife even if we get instantly vaporized by an atomic bomb – for chrissakes!
... So stick around Write4u, the subject of microtubules is about to become big-time news !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back