The first experimental measurement of God; to a 2-decimal point accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to get me passed the first 2 minutes without falling asleep

:)

[George E Hammond MS physics]
... Why don't you post that multipage textbook linear algebra definition of an eigenvector again –
for us, that was really enough to put anyone to sleep – Bah hahaha Bah hahaha

... Why don't you post that multipage textbook linear algebra definition of an eigenvector again –
for us, that was really enough to put anyone to sleep – Bah hahaha Bah hahaha
Sorry cannot oblige

Sold the definition, slightly modified, to Big Pharm and it has been patented to be turned into sleep elixir

and these are "personality types" a.k.a. "the gods"
(12 Olympian gods for instance".
... Factoring that 13 x 13 matrix gives you a 4 x 4 matrix and he 4 eigenvectors
of that matrix are 4 "super personalities" known as Matthew Mark Luke and John.
... Finally, factoring the 4 x 4 matrix yields only ONE final, top, lone eigenvector,
and the psychologists have NO IDEA what it is or what causes it !!!
and George Hammond has discovered ihat eigenvector, the top of the pyramid of
eigenvectors, is in fact, I proven, is the God of the Bible !!!
Are you saying you have taken human personality types and then assumed they apply to gods too? Didn't the ancient Greeks do that as well?
Don't most religions do that with their gods?
That may be a lead to why there are gods, i.e. human created them.

Looks like your delusions are bringing you more than happiness, it seems like down right joy. That's nice.
Isn't that (the spelling of the laughter) the evil genius laugh from deep in the secret volcano as he plots his revenge whilst performing his hand ablutions ?

Looks like your delusions are bringing you more than happiness, it seems like down right joy. That's nice.

[George Hammond MS physics]

This is not USENET where unlimited heckling is permitted

This is a moderated forum. Quit your off-topic, no content,

heckling or I will protest to the MODERATOR

Are you saying you have taken human personality types and then assumed they apply to gods too? Didn't the ancient Greeks do that as well?
Don't most religions do that with their gods?
That may be a lead to why there are gods, i.e. human created them.

Look; "Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Porky pig, Bugs Bunny etc. etc. etc." are the "gods"
of the modern world today !
... 5000 years ago these same 13-personality types, which are eternal because they come from
the "axiomatic cubic cleavage of the brain", were called "Seth, Tpth, Anubis, Bes etc. etc.".
And during the Golden age of Greece t these same gods were called the "12 Olympian gods"!
The same 13- personality types have existed ever since man appeared and will continue to
exist as long as man exists.
... You absolutely don't know what is being discussed here until you watch these 2 videos:

THE GODS
(YouTube 6-min)

'WORLD'S 1st SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD
(YouTube 12-min)

When you finish watching the first (6 minute) video you will then
know what they "gods" are – – – if you watch the 12 minute video
then you will know what "God" is.

Until you do that, you are completely ignorant of what you are talking about !

George Hammond

Sorry, it is just that that this whole thread is so silly and absurd it is impossible to treat it seriously.
You are seriously correct origin

It appears with George E Hammond though he is taking it seriously

Also it appears with George E Hammond we have a dying swan actor from

...And I won't post here any further because of it !

there have been 7 postings the last one containing

This is a moderated forum. Quit your off-topic, no content,

heckling or I will protest to the MODERATOR

Two statements, a firm instruction, followed by what happen if George E Hammond's firm instruction is not followed

Seems like the dying swan has reneged on dying

You are seriously correct origin

It appears with George E Hammond though he is taking it seriously

Seems like the dying swan has reneged on dying

[George E Hammond MS physics ('67)]

Sod off Wanker. This isn't a gossip column. Post on topic content
or get outta here !

George

Please post on topic.
if you watch the 12 minute video
then you will know what "God" is.
I did and what you are talking about has in fact been present in the universe and on earth since the beginning.

But you have assigned it the wrong terminology. What you are talking about is not a sentient intelligent agency subjectively named "God" that acts with intent, but a non-sentient quasi-intelligent agency objectively called "Logic" that acts with mathematical determinism.

Compression-Event-Horizon-2.gif

13th Dimension
Associations
Androgynous Union, a unified field, the intelligent Source Creator. The Multiverse , the creation of many Universes. Beyond all previous separations in creating one Universe. Interstellar gateways that link all Universes, Galaxies and forms. All creations originate from this energy field and always return to it.
https://www.art10zen.com/the-13-dimensions-of-intelligent-source/

Highlighted; replace "intelligent Source Creator" with "Quasi-intelligent Logical Source Creator" field, and it all begins to fit.

Once the term Logic is accepted and the motivational part is dropped, you have it right. All the gods you cite in your narrative have intent and that is a fatal flaw in the proposition. Replace the intentional motivational part and you'll get deterministic Logic and your mathematical modelling begins to make sense.

You cannot pray to god and get results. It just doesn't work that way. Your sentient intelligent God is a non-sentient deterministic Logical chronolgical ordering process. Logic is your singular quadratic concept of Implicate Order (God) and your 13 demi-urges (minor gods) are the mathematical potentials by which the Implicate becomes deterministically Explicated in manifest reality.

Think along these terms and you may actually have something that can be mathematically analyzed, codified and formalized as science.

Doesn't bosonic string theory posits 26 dimensions, consisting of 10 superstring dimension?

Question; Is the particle/wave theory contained in string theory?

How about this;
The particular magic number of dimensions required to cancel the anomaly actually depends on the particular kind of string theory one is considering. The string theory that most people meet when they first begin to approach string theory is the bosonic string theory. In this case, the bosonic string theory requires, remarkably that there are a total of 26 spacetime dimensions! This is rather a lot!
However, the bosonic theory cannot describe matter particles and is hence not physically viable (but nonetheless interesting theory from a theoretical/toy-model perspective). To describe matter particles, you need to consider supersymmetric string theory or more succintly superstring theory (supersymmetry-folk just love sticking “super” in front of everything!). In superstring theory, the required number of dimensions is 10.
https://www.quora.com/How-do-we-get-and-why-are-there-26-dimensions-in-string-theory

Question: Why not 13 ? (1/2 (demi) x 26)

Proposition:
Quasi-Intelligent Mathematical functions do NOT require intent! They are deterministic in essence.

Last edited:
[George E Hammond MS physics ('67)]

Sod off Wanker. This isn't a gossip column. Post on topic content
or get outta here !

George
Tut tut George

What happened to

Remind me please WHAT is EXACTLY the topic?

When I was on topic asking questions YOU didn't provide answers so from My perspective it appeared YOUR topic was to get ME to watch YOUR video

So again remind me please WHAT is EXACTLY the topic?

Last edited:
Tut tut George
What happened to
Remind me please WHAT is EXACTLY the topic?
So again remind me please WHAT is EXACTLY the topic?

Whaddau blind? Just read the title of the thread
which is:

"The first experimental measurement of God; to a 2-decimal point accuracy"

It is the story about how 1000 man academic research army worldwide using desktop computers for 50 years measuring millions of people with
personality and IQ tests and peer–publishing all the data, which is now the size of a major library, and then how a physicist named George Hammond looked at the data and realized that it amounted to the world's first scientific proof of God. Even though they don't know it
because none of those psychologists are physicists !
THAT'S WHAT THE TOPIC IS
!!!!'

Next time, look before you leap!
George

THAT'S WHAT THE TOPIC IS !!!!'
Sure BUT BUT BUT when I was discussing such YOU didn't want to discuss YOU only wanted to refer me to your video

Referring someone to a video is NOT discussion

So what DO YOU wish to DISCUSS about your statement?

Since you are adverse to answering questions?

Sure BUT BUT BUT when I was discussing such YOU didn't want to discuss YOU only wanted to refer me to your video
Referring someone to a video is NOT discussion
So what DO YOU wish to DISCUSS about your statement?
Since you are adverse to answering questions?

You gotta be kiddin ! What makes you think that I should sit here
and give you a spoonfed tutorial when you are a nobody from the
outback of Australia with no scientific credentials and merely a
curiosity sightseer with a big mouth ! My time is worth a thousand
dollars a minute !!
... You have absolutely no understanding of comprehension of the
"topic" of this discussion, and obviously you could care less, or you
would read the 713 word paper and watch the 10 minute video
to at least absorb some rudimentary comprehension of what is under discussion. But oh no, you want a world-class scientist who was made a historic scientific discovery to give you an entertaining spoonfed tutorial... get outta here you Tic-Toc, moronic kibitzer.
... Until you can pose a reasonably on-topic logical or scientific
query.... Which demonstrates that you have some reasonable comprehension of what this "topic" is about, I'm not about
to waste my time with a run-of-the-mill Internet discussion
list curiosity seeker like you !
George

dollars a minute !!
Ha! Good one, George!

Why are you promoting your amazing discovery here? Why aren't you lobbying for a Nobel prize, or something? Why are you talking to nobodies, being the big important man you (think you) are?

Keep at it. You may fool somebody, eventually.

dollars a minute !!
... You have absolutely no understanding of comprehension of the
"topic" of this discussion, and obviously you could care less, or you
would read the 713 word paper and watch the 10 minute video
to at least absorb some rudimentary comprehension of what is under discussion. But oh no, you want a world-class scientist who was made a historic scientific discovery to give you an entertaining spoonfed tutorial... get outta here you Tic-Toc, moronic kibitzer.
... Until you can pose a reasonably on-topic logical or scientific
query.... Which demonstrates that you have some reasonable comprehension of what this "topic" is about, I'm not about
to waste my time with a run-of-the-mill Internet discussion
list curiosity seeker like you !
George

Got it. But you are mistaken

I want a YET TO BE PROVEN "world-class scientist"
who has made a YET TO BE PROVEN "historic scientific discovery"
to engage in DISCUSSION not "give"
and certainly not "entertaining spoonfed tutorial" to a member of SciForum
It appears you do not wish to DISCUSS

YOU have joined a run of the mill (sorry SciForum) :) on the internet to ?WHAT EXACTLY to achieve?

Post ONE of yours

The Psychometric Measurement of God

George E Hammond, MS Physics

( From my website at: https://tinyurl.com/4jkdd34e )

Egyptians, Greeks. Romans had gods but few understood. Cicero confessed in 45 BC in De Natura
Deorem; “
I don’t know if the gods are invisible or real, or where they are or what they do.”. It is only today, at this hour, that we have discovered scientific proof that the “gods” were actually “personality types”! In fact, the immanent discovery of the Structural Model of Personality tells us there were exacty13 real gods. Psychology trails Theology. Hippocrates and Galen thought personality was controlled by 4 humors, the first sign of a “quadrature” structural theory. Yet, within a few centuries the Church decided there were 4 main personalities of Man and called them Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. It was then another 2 millennia before Psychology emerged and Gerard Haymans proposed in 1920 that personality was a cube. It was 1947 before Louis Leon Thurstone used Factor Analysis to describe his “Thurstone’s Box Problem” which turns out to have 13 eigenvectors. By 2010 a physicist; yours truly George Hammond, studying Psychometry discovered that the cubic anatomical cleavage of the brain causes the true Structural Model of Personality to be none other than a Thurstone’s Box structure at the 2nd order in personality psychometry. This is confirmed by Eysenck’s-3, AVA-4, Big-5, Hexaco-6, Krug & Johns’-7 and Saucier’s-9 all of which are known to be cubically intercorrelated in 3D space.

By then I had already published in 1994 a peer reviewed paper in a prominent journal pointing out that there was a decussation in the Papez Loop in Jeffrey Gray’s fornical septo-hippocampal system indicating that it regulated not only Anxiety as he said it did, but in a diagonal mode of operation also regulated his Impulsivity dimension. In the brain the septum is located dead center in the “X” formed by the fornix thus regulating information to and from all 8 cubic lobes of the brain via the fornical Papez Loop. Since then the septal area is also dead center in Thurstone’s Box in the brain I eventually realized that Gray’s septo-hippocampal system controls all 13 personality dimensions of the Structural Model of Personality! With that, I concluded that finally after 2500 years the Structural Model of Personality had been discovered!

Thus modern science has finally identified and explained the gods of antiquity. The Greeks thought there were 12 Olympian gods, but it turns out they were off by 1, there are actually 13! But if you think discovering the gods is an astounding scientific turn of events, brace yourself, because that leads immediately to the world’s first scientific proof of the God of the Bible, and that is nothing less than awesome! This latter result arrives on this wise: Discovering exactly how many 2nd order factors there are allows us to determine for the first time exactly how many 3rd order factors there are since upon factoring a cube it collapses onto its 3 orthogonal axes, this means that only 3 personality factors arrive at the 3rd order namely Eysenck’s ENP. Add to this psychometric g (intelligence), and we have exactly 4 factors at the 3rd order in the whole of Psychology. Moreover, ENP are “space” dimensions (brain cleavage) while g is a “time” dimension (all intelligence tests are timed). Therefore we have a 4x4 “space-time” metric at the 3rd order and since it is not diagonal it is what Einstein calls a space-time “curvature”. We see immediately that this is a curvature of “subjective” space-time. Indeed, it is a measure of the subjective space-time curvature of the people who took the personality tests! Meanwhile, Factorization of this 4 x 4 matrix yields one, single, final top 4th order eigenvector of Psychology. What could this factor be?

The cause of the final factor is not hard to discover. It is caused by the human growth curve, no one is fully grown. In the Third World you can see people walking around 30 and 40% growth stunted from simple starvation. A world average of 10 to 20% growth stunting is not unbelievable. The only person who has ever achieved 100% full bodily growth then, is in fact an invisible man who has never actually trod the earth, and he is commonly known as “God”. So the final top factor in psychology is in fact the God of the Bible. Since this is a scientific measurement, God can actually be measured to 2 decimal point accuracy. The world’s first scientific proof of God has been discovered. This is certainly news to anyone who doubts the existence of God!

This discovery also scientifically describes the power of God. When we say that space-time is “curved” we do not mean anything is physically curved, what it means is that space is physically “magnified” and time is “dilated”. The term “curvature” is purely mathematical and arises from the fact that if you draw a picture on a balloon and blow it up the picture will get larger as the radius of “curvature” of the balloon increases. Mathematically this is similar to Einstein’s relativity equations, as space and time get magnified and dilated in relativity the equations are similar to an inflating balloon. From this perspective we see that childhood growth up to adulthood is what Einstein would call a “conformal expansion of reality”. In other words as we grow up we get larger and our brain gets faster, consequently the world appears to gets smaller and appears to slow down. But this is not the only relativistic effect upon reality as we will see in the next paragraph.

Since pent up and repressed human brain growth can undergo noticeable increases with a sudden lifting of repression, it turns out that the size and speed of the world can suddenly and dramatically change! If the world suddenly gets smaller and slower, the “Sound and the Fury” of the world dramatically decreases. In some cases this change is so dramatic it is referred to as a “miracle”. So this is the power of God in everyday life and everyone is influenced by it to a more or less degree. And this is the reason why there are world religions, churches on every street corner and billions of religious people.,..........so to sum it all up, we have discovered that the gods are personality types and there are 13 of them. We have discovered that the top final eigenvector in all of psychology is a “curvature of subjective reality” and is known historically as the God of the Bible. And finally, modern quantum biology indicates that there is at least a 33% chance that the description of life after death in the Bible is scientifically true.

makes numerous CLAIMS as does the heading but not a SUBJECT TO DISCUSS

Which is why I ask AGAIN WHAT EXACTLY do you wish to DISCUSS

Davec4...... gave you an excellent lead which you totally ignored, Post number 19

I'll try by giving you a few headings. If it is not any of these please inform me WHAT IT IS

Is it
  • your discovery?
  • how the mathematics SHOW proof?
  • how you twiged it (discovery) was THE god of the Bible (not one of the few thousand others)
In relation to the mathematics, in another thread it was pointed out 1 person had calculated " where there should be a planet" however another person actually found the planet

I am sure if you have published your calculations and they have been considered by competent people WHY HAVE THEY NOT FOUND god also?

Ha! Good one, George!

Why are you promoting your amazing discovery here? Why aren't you lobbying for a Nobel prize, or something? Why are you talking to nobodies, being the big important man you (think you) are?
Keep at it. You may fool somebody, eventually.

[George E Hammond MS physics ]
... You continue to post OFF TOPIC, NO CONTENT,
ad hominem messages, in violation of forum rules.
... Cease and desist from this activity or I will complain
to the moderating authority !
GH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back