Strange creatures caught on film

Capybara?

I don't think so. Capybara has short hair.

capybara.jpg

The video was too grainy to make anything out of it.

Going by the people in the videos reactions I'd say it was a hoax (fursuit).

The video looks like it could just be a deer filmed on a cheap camera. I watched a couple videos that came up after the first one. The rake videos are weird. There is one with something poking its head out of a storm drain. They could all be fakes but some of them are kind of freaky.

Here's an interesting critter. What do you think it is? Note: posting pics of unidentified animals does not constitute the abuse nor the condoning of the abuse of said animal.

"A Scottish tourist was shocked when he saw the images of an unknown creature on his camera as he was taking pictures from inside a sea cave during a trip to Corfu in Greece. So far nobody has been able to positively identify the strange looking creature.

'There is no question that the sea holds mysteries and inhabitants beyond our imagination, that we are yet to encounter.

But a Scottish tourist was left in shock after unwittingly capturing the image of a bizarre sea creature in his holiday snaps.

Harvey Robertson, 52, was on a boat cruise with his family in Corfu when he took a number of photographs inside a sea cave.

He held the camera over the side of the boat to take pictures of the sea.

But when he lifted his camera back up, Robertson later realised a mysterious creature had appeared in one of the frames.

Robertson said: 'I have no idea what it could have been, I have never seen anything like it.'====http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/
PAY-Tourist-snaps-unknown-sea-monster-while-on-holiday-in-Corfu.jpg
It kinda reminds me of a hippo for some reason.

Back