Quantum Mechanics in the bible ? does it happen ?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by zacariah88, Mar 22, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zacariah88 Registered Member

We see that science has evolve and explains the bible with quantum mechanics and understand that trhu prayer and thru music quantum mechanics is A form of explanation of how God's power is in prayer and things appear and scientist are still baffled because of it. Did actions of holding the sun imply quantum mechanics like the prophet Joshua after Moses when God hold the sun and change times or when prayer things became reality is our thoughts thru prayer create our reality ?

Verses coming and moments in the bible will explain quantums mechanics in the bible !

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. zacariah88 Registered Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. zacariah88 Registered Member

Light is one of the powers G-d uses to create and one of the based fundamental theories inside the world of quantum mechanics and physics.

Hebrews 11:3 NIV

By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

2 Corinthians 4:18 NIV

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal

Romans 1:19-20 NIV

19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

God uses light in his miracels and we will se the base in how uses light in saving Israel.

https://interestingengineering.com/s...manity-further

“In the beginning, the Word existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. He existed in the beginning with God. Through Him all things were made, and apart from Him nothing was made that has been made.” (John 1:1–3)

Genesis 1:3-4 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4And God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.…

Light is primordial the first element he uses to create we know that light for us comes form the sun. But the bible dictates it comes from God almighty !

Hebrews 1:3 – “Who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.”

We see this the first experiment they tried to understand what physics tries with thier glasses know about those miracles.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. zacariah88 Registered Member

2. Secon point we will talk about time !

See that to understan Quantum mechanics we will understand MAx Planck for many he is the godfather of Quantum mechanics. The discovery of quantum theory and holographic universe paved the way for quantum mechanics.ah

The directing watchword in this struggle runs from the remotest past
    to the distant future: ‘On to God!” max planck

Our civilization does not unerstand time, we believe by our sight and clocks time is counted the way quantum mechanics proves that time is not what we think.

The general theory of relativity reveals space and time is connect, but not consistant. We cannot describe correctly spacetime but gravity and movement can explain how fast time can go by gravity's influence on time it is called gravitational time dilation. One effect is that astrounaut go to space and becuase of low gravity the farther they get from earth they age slower. Another time distortion, is called relative velocity time dilation, is where time moves slower the faster one travels.

an example.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; ...

See that G-d has giving us A system here on earth about time and even tho we think time is about using the hands of A clock or watching the sun dial. It is not true G-d is above our system of time and he has another measurements in heaven we can think about other places in the universe where G-d created planets with different times system we are unaware of where there is tie slower and A planter where time is faster. Here some verses to our dismay our counting system of time is wrong to the naked eye. Atomic clock are more precised they say but it matters to God for he can change it all in A sec for he can change it makes unconstant then time.

2 Peter 3:8

But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Psalm 90:12

So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.

James 4:13-15

Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”— yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.”

Ephesians 1:10

As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Psalm 31:14-15

But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, “You are my God.” My times are in your hand; rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors!

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3

Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you. For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Psalm 90:4

For a thousand years in your sight are but as yesterday when it is past, or as a watch in the night.

Time doesn't exist to God he can unmake and make it how it is part of his plan of G-d. First part of time discussion.

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — Reasonable abstention

Honestly, I think we'll be okay if this one is left to the other four discussion boards I found it at.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I might add, just quickly, that none of the bible verses quoted makes any mention of quantum mechanics or any of the insights that have been brought to light by that theory. So, the assertion that there is "quantum mechanics in the bible" is unsupported by anything posted in this thread.

The only other claim that was made was that "science explains the bible with quantum mechanics". But science doesn't need quantum mechanics to explain anything in the bible. There are no "findings" in the bible that require an explanation in terms of quantum mechanics. There are no identifiable and specific "facts" that are directly related to quantum mechanics in the bible - which is one reason why the opening poster has failed to identify any.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.