People who are missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me more about her/him please?

I'm not positive, but I'm about 90% sure he was a chronic masturbator and child molester. At least, that's what he told me in a confidential PM. Here's a copy of it:

I'm a chronic masturbator and child molester. Please fondle my buttocks.

I told him no, of course, but it's refreshing to see someone so monstrously candid.

redarmy:
Part of the tantrum family?

Let me predict the sequence of events leading up to said tantrum.

Devil noticed the biased moderation and stifling political correctness. No doubt he received an infraction or two. When complaining about this injustice, the mod squad told him to 'stop whining'. As a result, he posted his complaints in public to force the mod squad to actually take him seriously. This resulted in further punishment, because such complaints should be kept to PM (out of sight, out of mind).

Over time, he became disillusioned and began to flout some of the absurd restrictions (a rebel without a clue, perhaps?). When he received further infractions (despite many esteemed posters committing the same offenses), he blew his top and left.

Yay or Nay?

1. imaplanck
2. Satyr
3. Dr. Lou Natic
4. Prince James
5. Ron Harvey
6. TDI
7. thedevil'sreject

I almost put outlandish, then I noticed he started posting again recently.

<> wet1
<> Thor
<> whitewolf (rare)
<> Backslash777
<> Pete
<> Banshee
<> Boris
<> BlueSoulRobot
<> Bebelina

I miss these as well. Also GoofyFish, nico, bonefishkyle, MrAnonymous.... Eh, where have our oldies gone?

I am around a lot more than I used to be though. It's hard to see because everyone else has been taking sciforums for chat rooms and I'm still for quality-not-quantity. You gotta pay attention to see me. Also, you know where to find me if you really want to. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back