Open Debate: Evolution.

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Muslim, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Hmmmmmm so how the flipin heck do you explain this:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Has evolution gone to sleep? or maybe theres no goddamn thing as evolution nothing but a materialistic atheist philosophy.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Hay look at me I found a "dinosaur skeleton", but I can't find a species in transitional form, my argument, hmmm its a "rare proses".

And I never said, Africa being the motherland, I was talking about Mitochondrial DNA.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Unlike you I'm not into reading materialistic propaganda. Everyone knows scientists have lied, and still lie, remember "skull measurements"? white man is superior to rest of the world. Funnily enough all this came about the same time Darwin was propagating his crap about "survival of the fittest" and "natural selection"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Getting random bones and joining them up as you want doesn't constitute as evolution in my book. We all know, these little guys get random pieces of bones and and start to clue them up, and say hay look I found a "dinosaur skeleton" or "fossil which proves evolution" those are not proper fossils dude.

GUYS KEEP YOURS POSTS SHORT, CONCISE AND TO THE POINT!

8. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Go troll in some other thread.

9. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Why does every person give me the link to talk origins? why give me a link to a pro evolutionist website? :bugeye: they will try their best to prove evolution. I get my information from natural sources.

10. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Honestly you guys are brainwashed.

11. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Really? You know all about what archeologists do out in the field? You've been to an excavation site? You know all about which bones really belong to which? You're an expert?

Stop complaining and read about science sometime.

Is that the best you can do?

12. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Muslim,
    what is the motivation for concocting this, as you see it, fairy tale of evolution? Why have generations of scientists conspired to promote it? Why have none of them 'blown the whistle' on the lies? Why have they tens of thousands of them devoted their entire professional lives to expanding the lie? Doesn't this strike you as a teeny weeny bit odd?

13. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

its foolish to even try and reason with him

14. scibetel Registered Senior Member

Um, by definition, religion is beyond reason.

15. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

You call us materialist? Harsh words ... I am stung to the quick ... I must commit sepuku to regain my honour...

16. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

To the point? Do you follow your own rules? What earthly connection is there between the above response and my original post to which you claim to be "responding"? You completely sidestepped the argument. Here's compelling, live evidence for the evolution from water-breathing to air-breathing. Come to Maryland and I can drive you over to a river that is teeming with Northern Snakeheads that were originally dumped into a rainwater pond behind some guy's house just three years ago. He had ordered them live from China for some local Asian herbalist who didn't want them after all, and he didn't have the heart to kill them. As a result they're going to change the whole North American ecosystem, just like the House Sparrows did after that idiot from England imported a few dozen of them 120 years ago and turned them loose in New York City. Just like the rabbits did to Australia after that other idiot from England imported them. At least this time the idiot was from China, we can't blame the English. Those fish crawled over land from one body of water from another, a trip which took hours. They survived by breathing air through their gills. This is not some report buried in an arcane university journal that you can hide behind your bible and say you choose not to believe because "scientists lie." This is a major news story with thousands of witnesses who are still alive and live all around me. I answered your question and you pretend that the discussion never happened because it doesn't fit your hypothesis.

This is not science you are practicing, it is religion. This is not a debate as you titled it, it is evangelism for your point of view when you don't even respond to the other guy's posting. This thread should be moved to the Religion forum.

17. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

for as many debates on "evolution" that we've had around here, this one fits the cesspool.

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

i don't think so muslim.
    if you want to ask questions why not ask them about how life arose on this planet. that's the stumper, that's the brain burner.

a little common sense will tell you that evolution is a reality.

i have search the web for some unbiased sites on how life arose and i can not find any, none. they are all pro abiogenesis or pro creationism.

i cannot find any sites that claim science has created life from the elements.
    the problem is one of technecality or definition i don't know which.

what i would like to see is some ubiased sites, not pro this or that, but an honest ojective analysis that a layman can understand

19. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

What’s with this abiogenesis chip on your shoulder which you’ve been whining about for some time now?

Science seeks to use quantifiable evidence and data to formulate naturalistic mechanisms to explain the world we live in. Natural mechanisms! So by definition, a scientific analysis of how life arose from inanimate matter will be pro-abiogenesis. There is no such thing as a ‘scientific anti-abiogenesis’ or ‘scientific creationist’ analysis. Those phrases are oxymorons (oxymora?). If you want to scientifically investigate the origin of life, then you must proceed on the basis that life arose naturally from inanimate matter. Otherwise it’s not science, it’s something else.

Get it? Are we learning yet?

I am not aware of any instance where science (ie. humans) have created life. Nature certainly has.

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

really? then explain this:
    It is a fact that all living forms come from previous living forms.
    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/evolution-fact.html

21. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Yes, really.

It is probably quite correct to state that: “All living organisms alive today on Earth have arisen directly from other living organisms”. But that’s not saying very much. Given that there are no individual organisms that are 4 billion years old, that statement has nothing to do with abiogenesis (but rather evolution) and is further demonstration that you are very confused about this whole area. The hypothesis that life on Earth arose <I>de novo</I> from inanimate matter is not mutually exclusive of that statement.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

so in essence you are saying that there is no fundamental difference between you and the chair you are sitting on. is that what you are saying?

23. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Are you saying there's no fundamental difference between a chair and a car because they're both non-living? Have you tried using a chair in heavy traffic recently?