Off-topic posts from the "Evidence that God is real" thread

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Goldtop, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Huh. Yup. He really does. Bill Craig upholds the literal word of the Bible on homosexuality. God says no.

I guess that's Jan admitting to homophobia.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. iceaura Valued Senior Member

? Notable, that one.
    The oA theist's characteristic refusal to make sense occasionally produces a kind of comedy - a kind of selfie Sokol Hoax.

(We are still waiting for something to "hold up for investigation", btw. Your evidence for the reality of your God is still missing. Did you forget, in all the excitement?)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Musika Last in Space Valued Senior Member

The only comedy here is your beat-up session with non-existant abrahamic theists.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Musika Last in Space Valued Senior Member

Probably your resolute determination to consistently play identity politics over your past 200 or so posts had something to do with it.

But alas! The resolute determination to traverse the same blazing sewer persists!

8. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Gish Gallop - note the source of this kind of vocabulary: the oA theists are not writing their own propaganda. As is characteristic of the fundie Christians in the US, they co-opt and plagiarize for their creativity.
    Trust me, you aren't blazing. That's not light.

9. Musika Last in Space Valued Senior Member

Um.
    Ok. Just when things were starting to look promising, back to ol faithful, the imaginary-abrahamic-theists-are-crawling-on-my-skin schtick.
    Get back to us when you have anything to offer outside of identity politics.
    Which will probably not be any time in the near future.

10. Musika Last in Space Valued Senior Member

www.sciforums.com/threads/evidence-that-god-is-real.161157/page-39#post-3547387

11. iceaura Valued Senior Member

That was an overt Abrahamic theist's idea of upping their game.

And that is what they are doing on these forums and in these threads. That is all they are doing - it's their agenda, and motivation for posting. Delete such posts as trolling, and they would vanish from this forum.

12. Musika Last in Space Valued Senior Member

13. iceaura Valued Senior Member

14. Musika Last in Space Valued Senior Member

The same would also work with abrahamic atheists and their incumbent identity politics.
    I got an idea.
    I will place you on ignore and see if it works.
    /click.

15. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

I’m okay with evidence as put forward by WLC.

I’ve said nothing about science types, and what I have remarked about the psychology of atheists in this thread, has not been disparaging.

Jan.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  16. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

This is demonstrably false. You have not put forward evidence.

17. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

I’ve asserted that I think Bill Craig’s account for the evidence as decent.

I don’t really care to try and prove it, anymore than you would care to try and disprove it.

That’s not the assertion.
    But you may think he doesn’t have evidence, and I may think differently.
    The OP asks us to put forward what we think is good evidence that God is real. That’s exactly what I’ve done.

So you don’t think Bill Craig has evidence?
    Fine. I expected that anyway. But why ask for evidence, when for you, in your current condition, there can never be?

That’s what it is about. It is about burying anything that could remind you of God.
    Why don’t you just admit it, instead of carrying on with this charade?

Jan.

18. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Google WLC evidence for God.

Jan.

19. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You have made that assertion. And it is baseless.

No you have not. You have named-dropped. One name - an entire body of work. You argue in bad faith.

William Craig has asserted that the Earth is hollow.
    So, you are perfectly comfortable with backing that assertion as evidence for God, are you?

You have not put forward that evidence. You have lied.

20. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

The ones laid out by Bill Craig.

Do your own home work mate.

I’ve set all of them as decent evidence, so take you pick.

Then go, look, see.

The ones laid out by Bill Craig.

All of them.

So tell us why you don’t.
    I assume you don’t.

No intention of what?
    Discussing why I think that Bill Craig’s arguments provide evidence that God is real?

I’m more interested in hearing what you have to say about it, and God in general. There’s no requests for theists to specifically discuss why they think God is real, while the atheists just sit back and reject and deny.
    Plus that has been the formula her for years and years. Obviously you’re not getting any closer to comprehension.
    I say let’s come away from that lame structure, and look at the subject a different way.
    Is that so bad?

Boring!
    It doesn’t work. It never had done, and it never will as long as we stick to this anal format.
    I understand it is in your favour to keep this up, but we both know it leads nowhere.

WLC’s evidence for God has been put forward. Either look it up, or use Yazatas post.

Do you smile when you leave your turd on the floor? I ask because although it is entirely unrelated to anything in this thread, it seems a strange example to use.

I think the whole scene is you.
    Hope you’re better now. It’s one thing to keep poohing on the floor when you’re a boy, but it can be quite worthy of serious attention now you’re a man.

Pooh!
    That you keep leaving on the floor.

Do your own homework, I’ve already done mine.

Will do as soon as someone wants to actually discuss. Unfortunately this thread seems to be populated with the usual defensive atheists, who do not know, or more importantly, want to know squat about God, or theism, only defending their worldview.

I have done, via a source Bill Craig.
    I’m not going to start writing it out, and am waiting to see if there are any discussions worth having.

Why? Just read anything he regards as evidence, then post or not, why you think it isn’t. If there is a discussion within what you say , we’ll discuss. If not, we won’t.

I have to assume you’re not stupid, Sarkus.
    I have given my consideration. So deal with it, or not. It’s now you’r call.

Read above.

Jan.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  21. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Prove it.

You don’t know that, you’ve been too busy whining like a spoilt kid who has been told he can’t get what he wants

Is that part of the evidence?
    No?
    So wtf?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

No I’ve put forward the source.
    Let me know what you think.

Jan.

22. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

One day you'll surprise us, Jan. I await that day with eagerness.

sideshowbob likes this.
  23. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Yes I did asset that. I was asked if could give some evidence that God is real. I did.
    You can’t deny that (though you would love to I’m sure).

Nothing was said about giving proof of whether or not that evidence is supported. Plus due to my past experience with atheists, I’d sooner wait and see what they have to say on the matter.
    The ball is in your court.

So you’re the man who decides what has basis and what doesn’t? I don’t think so mate.

And thus, no evidence for it has come to light in this thread.

It is not a deflection , and the request has been met.

Ta-da!

And here we have it boys!

“The Underlying Intention”

Didn’t take you long to crack.

Jan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.