Nucleus to the universe?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by trevor borocz johnson, Sep 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

Yes

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

And you found that ice melts twice as fast when it has a magnet on top of it, did you?

Did you document this effect in any way?

Do you intend to publish this astounding work in a peer reviewed scientific journal? If not, why not?

Have your results been reproduced and confirmed by any independent party?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

So what keeps nucleus heat from expanding into the cold like EMR? I bet there is no begining to matter and the answer is just that a lot of heat density packed into a small region is at balance with the aether created by the nucleus of the universe it sits in which is just further balance with other nuclei.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

You didn't answer the questions I asked you.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Why is trevor allowed to post in the science section? These rambling are not science and a waste of space. His posts don't ever spark any kind of interesting discussion because they usually don't even make any sense let alone contain any science.

9. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Hear hear.

10. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

Have you ever even heard someone speak of the Luminiferous Aether? I don't recognize a single post in this thread from anyone that's even heard of the Aether before let alone be able to discuss it, let alone know about it and discard it for whatever reason.

11. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

Ha! I can't believe I'm the one considered the crackpot for believing in the same Aether that Tesla and Later Einstein admitted had to be real. Meanwhile all the 'bright minds' are so caught up in enjoying their own whim on particle physics, none of which will ever be proven. The Aether should have never been abandoned and is just as much apart of science as anything. I think it speaks volumes about people and there wimpyness when it comes to withstanding stress and there preferences in life and who they follow.

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

We have all heard of it. 99% of us have rejected it, since its existence has been disproven.

No, Einstein didn't "admit" it was real. In fact he put the final nail in the "stationary aether" coffin.
    It's certainly PART of the history of science, the same as Lamarckian evolution, the flat-earth theory and the geocentric theory is. All have been disproven.

Michael 345 and DaveC426913 like this.
  13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Of course.
    Then you are not paying attention.

I do want to commend you on writing a complete post that actually is constructed with sentences that make sense. Your conclusions are wrong of course but your questions have meaning.

14. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

Using a femto camera you could record any light experiment and stop theorizing with maths what is going on. Having already posted a quality experiment with the Femto camera I conclude that the Aether is real. You can't use old superstitions in science to disclaim its obvious results on experiments involving light.

15. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Tesla went nuts, though not as nuts as you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. Einstein, far from thinking the aether real, devoted years of his life to working out the consequences of it NOT existing, viz. the independence of the speed of light from source and receiver.

We are all well aware of the concept of the aether. The background to the Michelson-Morley experiment is standard advanced school-level physics.

It is not wimpy to reject the silly ideas of cranks and nutcases. It is just sensible to avoid wasting one's time.

16. billvon Valued Senior Member

Uh - you realize that cameras cannot see light passing by, right? It can only record light that actually hits the imager.

17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This thread isn't in the science section.

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I already told him. He ignored it, or else didn't understand what I told him.

trevor, like many cranks, seemingly operates under the delusion that he isn't completely wasting his and other people's time when he attempts to talk about science.

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

trevor:

Please answer the questions I asked you in post #62, regarding your claim to have experimentally tested magnets and melting ice.

Thank you.

20. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I think what happen is I read some of his posts and my IQ temporarily dropped about 40 points, so I became confused and I thought I was in the science section.

21. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

The aether is an old superstition on science.

22. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

Sure thing, no to all of that except the first question which I already answered. Why are you so hung up on it?

23. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Well, because you're claiming it here as if it is fact, but it is not fact. You have no evidence to show, and only your say-so that you tried it at all.

The fact that you provide zero corroboration of your experiment (like, say, any kind of numbers) strongly suggests that you are playing fast and loose with your claim that you did it at all.

I haven't known James R as long as I've known my mama but I've known him long enough to know one of the things he gets "hung up on" is utterly unsubstantiated, undocumented, anecdotal claims. Call it a quirk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.