Nazism and Zionism

Discussion in 'History' started by Brian Foley, May 14, 2004.

1. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

In 1933 the Zionist Federation of Germany sent a letter of support to the Nazi Party. In it the Zionist Federation noted:

a rebirth of national life such as is occurring in German life ... must also take place in the Jewish national group. On the foundation of the new [Nazi] state which has established the principle of race, we wish so to fit our community into the total structure so that for us, too, in the sphere assigned to us, fruitful activity for the Fatherland is possible .(L. Brenner, Zionism in the Age of the Dictators, Westport. 1983:48)

When opposition to the politics of Zionism and Israel grows , when solidarity with the Palestinian people is shown in every demonstration within the anti-globalization movement, the racist politicians of Zionism will seek protection from the right wing .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Cesspool please...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Don't be so vague spuriousmonkey there are several candidates to choose from here

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Undecided Banned Banned

There was an undeniable connection btwn Nazi Germany, and elements within the Zionist ideology. Those who call for the "cesspool" are either too ignorant to know that this happened, or have some emotional complex which denies them the capacity to understand what really happened (reality repression) so they don't have to face the music. There were connections btwn the two, both are ideological twins, and as a result it was only logical that they worked together. They are/were both anti-Semitic, remember Hitler did not want to kill the Jews at first he wanted to just kick them out of "Germania" and guess where the Zionists wanted them to go, that’s right Palestine. When that became impossible, then the gas chambers started to kill millions of innocents. But to simply deny the connection btwn these two because you won't believe it is simply intellectually repulsive at best.

9. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

I'm not quite sure I see what the point of any of these statements are. So there were allegedly Jews who wanted to help support the Nazi party? That doesn’t seem so odd, lots of Germans did. Was this before or during the forced relocation of Jews or the final solution? Are you trying to say that the Jews wanted to be murdered in the holocaust? Are you trying to say all Jews are evil because some at some point supported the Nazis? I don't really see adequate support for any of these viewpoints. What is the point of discussion here. What it looks like to me is a letter from a Jewish group trying to reconsile itself with the powerful new government which has such viscious anti-Jewish overtones, and express a desire to be an active and helpful part of the prospering new Germany... Is this supposed to be evil? Was WWII under way by '33?

10. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

What do you think ! The letter was written on Hitlers accession to power in 1933 .
    Its fairly obvious Jews didnt believe they would be murdered wholesale in 1933 .Read the last part of my thread it is allegorical to Zionism to day . It is a rightwing ideology like Nazism .

11. Undecided Banned Banned

SpyMoose

I think the point is that Hitler had used anti-Jewish arguments in his writings back in 1923 with Mein Kampf it was no secret Hitler did not like the Jews. The thing you must understand about Zionism is that it is not Jewish, that is a misconception. What Zionism is, is a movement of nationalism based on fallacious and illogical premises. Like Nazi Germany, Zionists (even today) stress this non-existent bond to a long lost people (Aryans, Hebrews). That’s a significant difference, we all know that Jewry only exists today a religious people who otherwise would be just another German, no Zionism is forced to reject the religious principles of Judaism to accomplish her goals. They both hate Jewish culture of Europe, they don't like the bearded look of Hassidic Jewry, and they make Jews look meek. The Germans didn't like Gypsies (even though they were considered Aryan) because they were "dirty". Zionism feeds off the hatred of Jewry to make it relevant, in order for Zionism to work the Zionists need Jewry to feel that Zionism alone can save them, and they need a "secure homeland". Hitler was the best thing Zionism could have asked for really. There were anti-Nazi Zionists in the UK, but elements did work with the Nazi's. What is scary in all this is the fact that Nazism and Zionism have so much in common that they could have worked together in the 30's. We do know that the Zionists did not help Jewry in Eastern Europe, on purpose:

"If I am asked, "Could you give from the UJA moneys to rescue Jews, 'I say, NO! and I say again NO!"
    Izaak Greenbaum -- head of Jewish Agency Rescue Committee, February 18, 1943.
    Addressed to the Zionist Executive Council.

To look at this issue at more depth challenges all pre-conceived notions of what Zionism really is.

What it looks like to me is a letter from a Jewish group trying to reconsile itself with the powerful new government which has such viscious anti-Jewish overtones, and express a desire to be an active and helpful part of the prospering new Germany.

That is not the purpose of this thread, or Zionism. Zionism is the expulsion of Jews from their homelands to an improvised state in the Middle East. They didn't want Jewry to stay in Germany, they wanted them out. They wanted them to immigrate to Palestine.

12. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

This issue is surounded by so many fanatics and so much hate mongering, not to mention conspiracy theories, I don't think I'll ever be able to get an idea of what you are trying to say or what really happened.

13. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

What ? This is from Jews against Zionismhttp://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/holocaust/holocaustpics.ht m
    "One Cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland" ....Izaak Greenbaum

Chaim Weizmann, the first president of Israel, made this Zionist policy very explicit:The hopes of Europe’s six million Jews are centered on emigration. I was asked: “Can you bring six million Jews to Palestine?” I replied, “No.” ... From the depths of the tragedy I want to save ... young people [for Palestine]. The old ones will pass. They will bear their fate or they will not. They are dust, economic and moral dust in a cruel world ... Only the branch of the young shall survive. They have to accept it. Chaim Weizmann reporting to the Zionist Congress in 1937 on his testimony before the Peel Commission in London, July 1937. Cited in Yahya, p. 55.

Ben Gurion informed a meeting of Labor Zionists in Great Britain in 1938: "If I knew that it would be possible to save all the children in Germany by bringing them over to England and only half of them by transporting them to Eretz Israel, then I opt for the second alternative." Ibid., p.149.

As late as 1943, while the Jews of Europe were being exterminated in their millions, the U.S. Congress proposed to set up a commission to "study" the problem. Rabbi Stephen Wise, who was the principal American spokesperson for Zionism, came to Washington to testify against the rescue bill because it would divert attention from the colonization of Palestine.This is the same Rabbi Wise who, in 1938, in his capacity as leader of the American Jewish Congress, wrote a letter in which he opposed any change in U.S. immigration laws which would enable Jews to find refuge. He stated:

"It may interest you to know that some weeks ago the representatives of all the leading Jewish organizations met in conference ... It was decided that no Jewish organization would, at this time, sponsor a bill which would in any way alter the immigration laws." Ibid.

Go figure it aint no conspiracy .

14. Undecided Banned Banned

Go figure it aint no conspiracy .

No it's not it's been substantiated by facts, quotes, even "medallions".

15. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Try telling these university brainwashed drones that anything outside of the accepted norm their imprisoned brains have been limited is in the realm of fantasy . as Goebbels said "The easiest minds to brainwash are those that have been been to university "

16. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

wow i feel you are a nazi quoting goebels and all. You sick bastard.
    Using Brian Foley now ah Proud Muslim or whomever you are.

17. Hastein Welcome To Kampuchea Registered Senior Member

It is difficult for sheltered simpletons to comprehend history beyond simple divisions of good/evil, so it comes as no suprise that some people still think zionism is some fabricated conspiracy. It is real, but perhaps not to the extent that some of the fundamentalist nutcases think. There was also a very large zionist lobby in the Soviet Union (Trotsky was one of them), which is why the Nazis made such an effort to root out communists and jews in one stroke by combining the two in their propaganda. Stalin destroyed most of the zionists and ethnic Jews during his Russification period, in which he sought his own "final solution", which was cut short by his untimely demise.

Exactly, Zionism is a perversion of Judaism because Jews are forbidden a physical homeland in the old testament. Jews Against Israel comes to mind.