Muslim scholar issues fatwa against terrorism

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Mrs.Lucysnow, Mar 2, 2010.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And it doesn't mean they don't prefer it either. Most men in the US are also circumcised. Normal is whatever people think it is

If someone tore off your dress in a bar you would still be humiliated even though you know that there is nothing wrong with nudity.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Aha! They prefer to be forced down and have their clit cutt off by a blunt blade and they must really enjoy the sex that delivers no orgasms. I think that Ayaan escaped and however she escaped is okay since now she has found a new 'normal'.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

They are still having children. Unlike the Europeans who are screwing everything that moves and some things that don't.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Having children isn't the issue is it? Oh really Europeans screw everything that moves? Wow the vehicles must really feel violated

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But hey I guess those somalian women never get screwed for pleasure only for children and considering their lack of physical sensitivity they must close their eyes and think of Allah

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Don't say much for muslim men though:shrug:

I guess it is cultural because given the choice of having sex when and if I want against having my clit cut off I would choose to keep the clit and my freedom of choice.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Since it has nothing to do with Islam and in fact is probably 5000 years old in the region, it has a lot to say about the perpetuation of custom. Meanwhile, if the Somalians all replace the Dutch, then it will become irrelevant.

I'm all for age of consent though. Let people grow up and decide how they want to be mutilated. There are plenty of self destructive rites of passage to pick from.

9. iceaura Valued Senior Member

I don't think so. It's a question of whether discussion is possible.
    Well, that saves you a lot of time no doubt. There is an entire little faction around here that discredtis opinions based on associations of source - not a club I would want to join, but to each their own.

If you used honest vocabulary in the first place - the mutilation is not a "circumcision" , nor does it resemble a circumcision - you would not be led by your rhetoric into such foul absuridties.

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Sam means: she's an apostate with nothing good to say about Sam's religion. So afraid of critics.

Proof, please.

Of course, of course: it's impossible that she could actually have been subject to real mistreatment by her family. Everyone knows that never happens in Islamic families! - and anyone who says different has no ethics. Is lying. Because...because Sam says so, that's why.

It's funny. When anyone else posts sheer opinion, they get shouted down. But character assassination is fine when some do it.

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Then I am indeed honoured that you think me worthy of further discussion.

:worship:

12. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Interseting that Nancy Drew was an influence on Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

Apparently if the West wants to spread Western liberalism the west should be translating Nancy Drew books into every language and giving them away for free.

But it is not the idealism of Western liberals that get American soldiers stationed all around the world but rather it is the thinking of the American Enterprise Institute and similar organizations that gets American soldiers stationed around the world and involved in questionable wars.

It is one thing for Ayaan Hirsi Ali to object to conservative tribalist and Islamic fundamentalist traditions but hooking up with the American Enterprise Institute and letting them use her seems overly desperate. I guess she thought "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" which often turns out to be a mistake though it is a mistake many people make and it is not always a mistake.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Agreed, in a way: AEI was possibly a natural run for her, since no one on the left these days has the moral interest to challenge fundamentalism. Save Charles Johnson, perhaps; but he appears to have gone batshit crazy.