Israel Spreads New SuperVirus Worldwide

Discussion in 'World Events' started by common_sense_seeker, Oct 1, 2010.

?

Is This Legitimate In Defending The Holy Land From Iranian technology?

1. yes - if you think like a zionist

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. no - the virus infects worldwide and acquires piggyback viruses

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  3. don't know - I'm too scared or too confused to vote yes or no.

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

he is a fanatic so I am going to go with none because he will never get anything that doesn't fit with his world veiw

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Israel To Iran's Bagdad Bob: Time’s Up

ShareIsrael’s finance minister, Yuval Steinitz, spoke this week at the Conference of Presidents. Finance minister calls for naval blockade within two to six months.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010
    Stewart Ain
    Staff Writer

Israeli Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz called Monday for a naval blockade of Iran within two to six months, saying sanctions have failed to convince the Islamic republic to abandon its nuclear weapons program.

“We’ll need more than talk and sanctions,” Steinitz told a meeting here of the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish Organizations. “It’s high time the West and the United States gave Iran a deadline to change its behavior. … We need a clear deadline for Iran to become open for inspection otherwise the ramifications should be like you did with Cuba in 1962. It kept the U.S. from going to war. It’s time for clear messages and deadlines.”

More: http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/new_york/israel_iran_times_up?nocache=1#comment-3681

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Are Jews born of the ape or pigs - make your mind up.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

well since the species homo spaiens sapiens is classified as an ape it would be correct to say they are born of apes like all homans but if you use the term ape refering to non human apes than neither and please don't try and tag racist thought to me because you don't like the fact I won't accept your revisionist jewish supremist veiw of history

8. IamJoseph Banned Banned

How dare you call Islamic revelation as racist! My only qestion was, ape or pig?

9. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

???are you trying to troll because if you are your not very good at. please don't another thread closed because of your BS

10. Chipz Banned Banned

Bickering, IamJoseph and pjdude1219 is not helpful in discussing the issue at hand.

The real question is...did Israel actually develop this? The OP would have you believe no other group would be viable. Israel is likely responsible, but many other organizations and nations have reason to attack either India, China, or Iran.

11. IamJoseph Banned Banned

I don't know. But I know that Muslims cannot survive with Zionist products and are now panting for nukes..

12. Chipz Banned Banned

IamJoseph, I am familiar with the propaganda piece which attributes many modern inventions to "Zionist products". Not all - and arguably not even most Jews are Zionists. There was likely many Jews working on the upper-levels of development on many modern innovations...however, very few which your propaganda has listed were invented uniquely by "Zionists" or Jews.

13. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Your right - those Zionists not only control all the media and world banks, but also the Nobels office. They have more money than all the oil wells in lands stolen by Muslims. Islam controls land robbing, and here's how its done:
    Sounds familiar with Palestine? Kashmir is Islamic like Hebron is not the birthplace of Judaism.

14. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Some Viruses are portrayed as being built by one or other country or nationality falsely. I knew of one such guy that used a handle that implied he was Chinese, but in reality he was English. A group of hackers taking down sites to put up anti western propaganda implied they were Kuwaiti however their gateways traced back to Saudi Arabia.

It's not to difficult to suggest that if someone has an agenda then they can utilise propaganda effectively to attack who they really want to lash out at themselves.

15. Chipz Banned Banned

להעצר להתנהג משוגע, אתה יודע שום דבר.

Unless you were actually born in Israel or were raised there, I have probably been there more than you. Also, Hevron is not the birth place of Judaism... Abraham did his bris in Shechem...he purchased Hevron as a tomb and buried his wife there. Jerk.

"Stuxnet" is apparently the only decoded phrase in the program thus far. It's being attributed to the Israeli's due to the targets it infected rather than evidence from the code. I might wonder if it's Stu's Net....who is this notorious Stuart!?

Also you're right... an inability to guarantee the origins of computer activity easily is a great danger. People can make it look like they're from anywhere and engage in "False Flag" Attacks...

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

there are only a handful of countries that have cyberwarfare skills at a level to make such a high level virus that is so focused and targeted, Israel being one of them. the others don't really benefit from doing a false flag op.

17. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

There was no "flag" here, "false" or otherwise.

There are plenty of entities other than Israel with the skills and resources to accomplish this, and motive to harm Iran's industrial operations (assuming that was indeed the intended outcome).

Anyway, it's old news now - the virus in question has long since been neutralized, there is no new info in the public domain, and there remains nothing but pure speculation as to who created and disseminated the thing, or for what purpose. So why are people still going on about this?

18. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Hebron marks the first freehold title land sale contract. The land place marks the birth place, while the Brit only marks a covenant. Jerk.

19. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Because Israel is smarter than you - no other reason applies. Please tell us what Islam spreads in its Madarassas - why give all the credit to those bad Jews - oops, I mean Zionists?

20. Chipz Banned Banned

Well, if the land was less important than the covenant the Jews have been wasting their time for 2000 years. Though...my experience in reading Sefer Shavi'i (Talmud Bavli) and my study of mitzot ha'telyot b'aretz DID in fact me to believe contrary, Meschet Rosh haShanna reaffirmed this belief.

Although your belief that the first land purchase (as elaborated upon in Mesechet Bava Basra) supersedes all of halakhot d'ereisa established in shechem is shocking!.

Perhaps, Joseph...you should; chazorh l'yeshiva, zechor h'talmud...and chazor with less chutzpah!

21. Chipz Banned Banned

I disagree. Cyber warfare is an amazing new front to war... 10 highly skilled individuals can design this virus in less than 1 year. You can find 10 highly skilled individuals with a mutual dislike of Iran likely in - America, Russia, Britain, Iran, Iraq, India, Israel, China....really in most 1st world nations.

22. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Whatever you say supercedes is subjective; the real estate land sale, and that this is a mark of a birth place, as well as a circumsizion being a mark of a covenant - these are not my opinions [not subjective] but given in the actual texts. You are overiding the texts with later subjective provisions. You loose.

23. IamJoseph Banned Banned

No wasting of time - the Jews were fastediously barred from returning, and they never left voluntarilly. You omit the fundamental factor for the superfluous, that they did return - always.

The fundamantal things apply.