Islam vs. the Western World: off-topic posts from a Religion thread

Discussion in 'World Events' started by kks, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Killed by Iraqi, and the body count for car bombing and suicide bombings happens to be far above 12,000.

Your Jihadis are doing a great job of wasting fellow Muslims with suicide bombing, far and away better than anything the U.S. military ever accomplished.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And most of them have been killed by Iraqi extremists!!! ...not by American soldiers!!

Yep, Sadman was a really nice guy to all the Iraqi people. They all loved him dearly, as well as his sons. The Kurdish Iraqis especially loved Sadman and he returned that love tenfold. Yep, Sadman was a wonderful Iraqi leader.

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The 12,000 Baron, are the suicide bombers.

At last count, the Iraqi death count is estimated at one million by the ORB.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And that one million Iraqi deaths are mostly from Muslim Iraqis. Muslims, SAM, your loving, kind, wonderful, compassionate Muslms. Tell you anything?

Baron Max

8. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Well, what do you expect with Republicans, they are a dying breed. Lest you forget Barack HUSSEIN Obama is your president, not ours. Islamist Republicans, lol.

As for age of martial consent, this depends completely on what you accept. Not all Muslims accept young age as appropriate for marriage, there are numerous differences. Invariably when we discuss Islam, some of these Republican racists brings up Saudi Arabia, as if we are supposed to defend what they do. Are Americans forced to defend practices in France, even though both are Christian? Most Muslim countries have age of martial consent at minimum 16, with the majority of Muslim countries having 18 as the age of martial consent. Islamic scholars have accepted this as beneficial in their favor. Only tribal societies still exhibit this rare occurrence, and it is not limited to Muslims, it is an present in African and Asian Non-Muslim populations as well.

As for demonization of all Muslims, you guys have a tendency to make all Muslims seem like villians. The criminal who kills innocents is at fault, not 1.7 billion of us who live normal lives. You think Muslims like those who kill our innocents? They are terrorists, and most of them are thugs and thieves taking advantage of the situation between wars of the legitimate resistance in Iraq and Afghanistan against the occupiers. They thrive in an environment created by Western occupation, in Afghanistan they are tied to Karzai's US backed regime, and in Iraq they are tied to US backed sectarian militias. So who is to blame, that is America.

9. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Simple. Extremists and cultists, of all religions cheer extremist acts. The overwhelming majority of Muslims would be as horrified as you are. The snippets that you see on CNN are certainly not representative of the reality.

10. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

It is important to note these protests are being carried out by lawyers, politicians, and other middle class activists. Zardari is merely a US supported puppet who is removing vast amounts of revenue from the treasury. Politically bullying Nawaz Sharif and the opposition is not going resolve anything, and in fact will give Sharif more credibility. Chief Justice Muhammad Iftikhar Choudry was removed by Musharraf under the orders of the Americans because he was demanding the government to try political opponents and kidnapped civilians in the courts to justify detaining or handing them over to the Americans. The fact is the Americans thought they could please the populace by changing the face of the head of Pakistan, but it turned out that Zardari is more hated than Musharraf ever was. Musharraf, atleast, carried out economic projects for Pakistan and curtailed corruption in his government, Zardari openly steals the peoples' money. The underlying cause is American interference in Pakistan. America is trying to destroy Pakistan from within, and now everyone knows this. The people are not naive, they have heard everything Obama has stated and how Zardari has allowed US drones to take off from Pakistani airbases to attack its own civilians. The scandal is over, Zardari is going to go because he has been unmasked as a US puppet. Massive demonstrations in Lahore, Peshawar, Multan, Pindi, and Karachi are taking place as we speak. All Pakistani people, lawyers, doctors, journalists, politicians, army generals, and common people are protesting the hijacking of their country by the US.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And yet the Muslim leaders of the world say nothing against all the extremist violence, nor do they express condemnation of it. Why?

And yet Muslims see similar "snippets" about US soldiers in Iraq, and conclude that all soldiers are similarly guilty of whatever acts were portrayed. See? Muslims do exactly the same thing! Muslims cheering in the streets over some horrendous Muslim extremist violence is not some isolated example ....those films show thousands of Muslims cheering!!

Baron Max

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Have you looked?
    So if you see an armed foreign soldier occupying your country, what do you conclude? If you looked out your window right now and saw this:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What would you conclude?

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes, I've seen news snippets of Muslim leaders cheering the extremist Muslim violence ...tell Muslims all over the world to follow that same jihad agaisnt the Americans/western world. It's all over the news, all the time.

Well, SAM, the first thing I'd do is what the Iraqi and Afghan Muslims are doing ....I'd strap explosives to my body and go blow up a bunch of Iraqi or Afghani women and children in market places! And I'd keep on killing my fellow countrymen until those nasty "occupiers" finally left. Pretty good methods, huh?

We aren't and never have been occupiers ...in all of American history.

Baron Max

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You live on occupied land Baron. And its considered an occupation when you enter sovereign territory with military force and don't move out.

And from your flippant comment I take it that you have never looked for Muslim leaders who condemn extremism.

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You're doing exactly what you're accusing others of doing.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So do you, Sam! In fact, name me a people that lives on the same land as their ancestors lived on throughout history.

But please remember, SAM, I was talking about the USA ...and once we became the USA, we've never occupied any other nation in the world ...even after winning several wars in several different nations.

Yes, there are two or three, maybe a few more. But that's about it,SAM. There are millions of Muslim leaders, yet only a very few condemn the violence. The rest seem to cheer the Muslim violence as acceptable jihad bullshit! And from the snippets of news film, thousands, tens of thousands, millions, perhaps, of Muslims cheer and dance in the streets celebrating the Muslim violence.

And you, SAM, you cheer the violence, too. You've always stood up for the Muslim violence as though it's acts of war against someone else ...even when that violence is against innocent civilians! You make claiims of collaborators, etc as your excuse.

Baron Max

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I have to agree SAM does not even condone the killing of children, as long as they are "occupier children" SAM believes in a collective guilt in which anyone or anything that has any relation to a. "occupier" can be killed. And SAM's excuse is "but the west does it" where s/he tries to equate western action with Muslims actions, as if two wrongs make a right.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Should you emigrate with your kids to a war zone?Anyone who moves to Israel knowing it is occupied land and the original inhabitants are fighting for their rights, is putting their children at risk.

Its not two wrongs make a right. Its the Darwin Award.

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

At risk for what, SAM? Surely the compatants wouldn't intentionally target children and innocent civilians, would they? Surely not!!

Baron Max

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

They can't. But only a Darwin award winner would move from the United States to a war zone and then whine about the dangers of being an occupier. If nothing else, they should remember the native Americans. All those fools who move to Israel should be given the Darwin award on landing.

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

What about people who live in Israel, people who were born there? I know I prodded you on this before and you admitted to killing of civilians in that stance too. your jsut changing the argument to make a srtaw man.

I'm glad you admitted to your idiocy.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

They don't know there is an occupation? Here is a suggestion often offered by Israelis for Gazans: they can move.

People often move when there is a continuous war going on. And when you're the occupation, duh, obviously you will be under attack. Could it be otherwise?

The occupation is a choice, being occupied is not. Can you imagine Naz guards whining because the Jews were fighting back? At least they were smart enough not to keep their kids within shooting distance.

23. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

That like asking the Palestinians to move.

The nature of the questions against you is not "should the occupation be attacked" its "should civilians, should children, are they collectively guilty" form the last time I asked you agreed with this stance. I'm just telling others how you think as many of us don't believe in collective guilt or the killing of civilians.

A child does not make a choice to be born to occupiers.

I don't think they would have killed nazi children if given the chance.