Insight from Asian Genes......

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by TruthSeeker, Jan 21, 2006.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

You have failed to present a valid argument.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What are you doing in sciforums? Maybe you should go to the Cesspool instead...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. iam Banned Banned

Why are you talking of YOURSELF in the second person? Why don't you repeat after me:

I(truthseeker) have failed to present a valid argument.
    I(truthseeker) need to learn to be honest with self, think clearly, and get my mind out of the cesspool or that is what I(truthseeker)will remain.

By the way *truthseeker* doesn't fit you, more like *lieseeker*.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Peculiar to anyone but Asians -- probably! Same way most people think I'm a freak, and Asians often consider Western culture weird and Negroes downright bizarre.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

So then I guess the argument is about the stature of the asian defined groups/race and how it is compared with the rest of human life on the planet. Have asians been isolated from the rest of the gene pool to cause a decline in the stature of the asian population.
    The awnser to that question is yes there stature has been in decline, the systematic effect of inbreeding has taken its course on asians, but just as well it has taken its toll on the other racial groups/ geographical groups common reffered to as black,white,asian, indian, arab ect......all suffer from inbreeding, a decrease in physcial and mental stature. Much of the prefoormance of humans in modern times, that gives modern people the idea that they are better than there ancestors is due to such inventions as books, clothing, clean water, greater food supplys, more rest, medications ect....these things have allowed the function of life to get easier and so modern humans are full of arogance as to the level of there prefomance. there is a difference from generation to generation as the former generation attempts to push the new generation to a better world.
    In this proccess and the development of civilzation there are certain aspects to humans stature that are lost and gained, for instance the current modern population of the world could have a higher inbreeding rate than the are ancestors, where in the labor of our ancestors is greater than the daily labor of the current modern population making the physical stature of our ancestors greater that modern people, where this aspect is hidden is the fact that are ancestors have to deal with a harsher enviroment, more daily contact with germs and bacteria ect.... which have caused the short sight of the physcial strenght in the modern school of thought, as the modern school of thought has less burden of such life threating effects but assumes that they are stronger because life is easier with out those germs and bacterias effect on life. example would be wild animal verses domestic animal, a domestic animal released to the wild has only a 50% chance or less of survial,where a wild animal could be at rest domestically and have 100% chance of surival, there is a difference.
    The reality is that inbreeding is very real, and i think that people forget this when they get into discussions about the stature of a give racial group of humans, when people inbreeded they still create life, a living being and that being may be able to carry out the functions that contiuned daily living, but the quality of that life may be deminshed/ under difficulty.

So what problems could asians have, is there a gene that has caused for some deminsihed prefomance of asians, is there a gene problem developing in the asian population, what are the root causes of this problem.
    So I looked for a problem that might be effecting the stature of the asian population as a whole, this is what i find that may pose a problem, asian do not eat enough food, this is a result of the consumption of rice, the use of rice as a staple to the asian diet,
    Rice however is a good source of charbohydrates, and easy to digest much easier than other staples even so the problem with rice is the fact that rice absorbs water and it exspands, this in turn cause the eater to think that they have consumed a large protion of food when they have consumed actually very little food value. This circumstance can prove to be quite damaging if it contiunes for long periods of time, more so for males than females, on the average as females have a more sedimentary life stlye/ relaxed labor. males who preform heavy labor suffcient to establish genetic adpation and development that stablize a population are the most threatened, where under heavy labor there is insufficent time to consume the nessacay amount of a rice based diet to sustain the physical body. In a short period of time this might prove to be benifical to new offspring created, but over time it proves damaging, not only to the male under labor but to the potenial offspriing. As the body labors it consumes more that what is provided by the rice staple diet, the body then begins to consume it self, eventually small groups of cells are consumed, small holes,or pits develope in bone and tissues, this being progressive eventually causes the deteriation of organs, and celluare groups that secrete to the plasma which results in the formation of gene adapted sperm cells, in addtion the sperm cells become deformed.
    Given the period of time that rice has been a staple food of the asian group of humans there may some problem that need to be looked at with the food resources.

Humans need to consume a 0.03 pounds of food for each pound of body weight, A asian male that weighs 200 pounds on a rice diet would have to consume 6 pounds of dry rice per day.Once water is added to that rice thats quite a bit of rice to eat in a day.

So then it would seem that the best gene producers of the asian population would be the 18 to 20 year old males, where the most highest performance gropus for human males is the 29 to 40 year old males, none the less it is more than likly that most racial groups of humans fall below the 29 to 40 year mark when in consideration of procreation, reproduction.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

No kidding, we think the same about whites. Especially, in the past. There was an old movie that I saw in my language that referred to europeans as being like monkeys --- that guy Bush is a case in point!

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

If you are going to try to insult me, please at least do a better job then. Like... what's up with that. :bugeye:

10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Which movie was that....?

11. Facial Valued Senior Member

Not merely just a movie. In ancient China, it was almost universally accepted that Europeans were barbarians not unlike that of hairy monkeys.

That being said, I actually agree partially with the observation that some Asians' faces resemble orangutans and apes - I don't really know why. Partial in the sense that the resemblence isn't exclusively limited to Asians.

12. iam Banned Banned

Unbelievable. You people are just bizarre. You are half the idiot truthseeker is. Asians do not suffer from 'inbreeding' as the connotation implies. They are adapted to their environment. With your theory, you should be telling me lions suffer from inbreeding or tigers or giraffes. Asians are 'asian because they are of one race. This is not the type of inbreeding that is considered detrimental such as mating with a direct parent or sibling. As far as rice is concerned, it is lacking in vitamin A but that is easily replaced with other food items in the diet. But this does not apply to everyone. As with any poor, there is limited food sources. This scenario is played out in any race or culture. In the deep south of america for example, the poor were prone to scurvy due to a lack of vegetables and fruit in their diet. The asian diet is actually one of the most well-rounded. Besides the carbohydrates and vitamins/minerals in rice, it consists of a vast array of fresh vegetables, fruit, and protein. This is more than adequate for health, performance, and genetic viability.

This applies to anything and anybody. A Caucasian in the african sahara better remember his sunblock. This does not mean he is unevolved or lacking. He's not adapted to that environment but then he's not from there either. On the flipside, an african's descendents in europe would eventually lose the very strength/adaptation that was essential previously, an abundance of melanin for example. Genetic material is not truly fixed and it is even less dependent upon crossbreeding in the longrun. Evolution does not work this way. Take a hypothetical situation of a negro and a caucasian's offspring in europe. In evolutionary terms, the bottomline and the end result is genes adapt to the environment, period. I'll use this example again. A lion is from africa and a tiger is from asia. So you are essentially saying there is a problem there because each does not have the qualities of the other. Let me give you a wakeup call. No one or thing will have every genetic advantage there possibly could be. Nature does not work that way. Those genetic anomalies as well as strengths and weaknesses exist because of the consistency and/or adaptation to their environment. Everything on this planet has its strengths and weaknesses but those strengths and weaknesses can be easily interchanged depending upon the environment and situation that is presented.

What the hell are you talking about. Asians diminished performance??? As compared to the performance of whom or what??? Asians with their great civilization and history??? Chinese is one of the oldest known languages and it has survived!!!! unlike the dead semitic and dravidian that is barely hanging on through artistic fancy. The ming dynasty is one of the oldest and profound civilizations known to man. You are measuring strengths and weaknesses in the wrong concept like comparing apples and oranges. Asians have hell of a performance rating and still do but they perform in their OWN WAY JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ON THIS PLANET.
    I D I O T S and I'm not referring to asians here. What about your diminished mental capacity or is it just a deviant, mental bent due to an innate character flaw?

This is complete bogus and I'll explain why. There are many ways in which sperm become deformed and nutritional deficiency is just one of many. Nutritional deficiency has plagued the majority of mankind from the beginning. There were always and still is more have-nots then haves, besides food shortage, the numerous types of oppression and deprivation endured . Therefore, the humanrace in its virtual entirety except for a few should be genetically deformed and lacking according to your theory.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  13. iam Banned Banned

I'm partial too. Nonasians remind me of cows somehow. Why is that? Do you think there is a genetic link? Is it because they drink so much cows milk? goats milk? sheeps milk? Make cheese out of it? I always wondered that is just plain weird, as if they just refuse to be weaned or something. Is it all that cheese, milk, and huge amounts of meat they consume? Of course calcium and protein are important but actually thats way more than overkill. Why do they crave this so much? lol

Right.

14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

"We" actually crave more sugar and fat. "We" love candy and junk food....

Last edited: Feb 11, 2006
  15. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

What we need to do is get a program started and funded, possibly by the world health organization of united nations, that educates asians on eatting.
    Asians need to eat more food, to stay healthy because their diet is based on a rice staple that is 50 to 75 % water,once cooked. Asians need to understand that they need to eat 0.03 pounds of food for each 1 pound body weight. and that must be dry weight food, not water soaked foods.
    Such a program will be benifical to asian health and reduce genetic damages, and put the best gene production back in the 29 to 40 year range, where the highest perfomance group is.

Considering the one child per couple law in china, the United Nations should consider political disscusion with china about allowing more or opening immagartion to china, encouraging a inlet for biological insugence of new gentic material. to safe guard the biological stature of china.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

16. iam Banned Banned

Are you trying to be an arse or are you just a stupid arse?? The western population "NEEDS" to be educated on their 'eating habits'! Way too much protein and fat. THEY ARE DYING OF CANCER AND HEART DISEASE! FOOL! I hurl insults at those who are insulting others without cause, such as yourself, insulting asians with your condescending perverted rhetoric. ASIANS ARE VERY HEALTHY PEOPLE. Why the hell do they need 'biologic insurgence of new genetic material'? You sound like A RACIST IN DISGUISE, wiping out the asian race by genetic mongrelization, eh? They don't need your concern, SPREAD IT ELSEWHERE IT IS NEEDED! The reason china has a one child law is to control the population. THE REASON WHY THERE ARE SO MANY ASIANS IS BECAUSE THEY LIVE A DAMN LONG TIME BECAUSE THEY TEND TO BE ON THE HEALTHY SIDE. WHICH MAKES YOUR FAKE CONCERN A LAUGHINGSTOCK BUT WORSE A REAL INSULT AIMED AT ASIANS CONSIDERING THERE IS NO PROBLEM.

17. Renrue Someone Registered Senior Member

Wow.

I just came in this post and man, I'm not sure if I really want to bother. But, I must for some odd reason. So, here comes my 5 cents. In the sake of true argument, I would like TruthSeeker to address every section of my post. I don't mean as in reply, but more of, do you agree or disagree.

The reason of this is because I do not want you to 'avoid' any comment.

Not that it is of too much relevance, but if you hung around with zebras "EVERY DAY [sic]," and I mean different zebras, they just herd around you. Would you notice distinct features that baby zebras see when they look for their mother?

I sure wouldn't. They all look the same to me (no offense zebras).
    I tried reading all the posts in between, but it just agve me a big fat headache. So I will ask this question, even if it had been asked before: Which features? let me into you insight. Don't just say, "They do." What features? Do I have to post a picture of the "Urangutans [sic] and chimps?"

I would say that is a fair observation. But I must ask you, what health problems? All peoples have perhaps equal amounts health problems. You can say this isn't important, but in order to base an observation with "other factors that increase my suspicio n [sic]," I must see these health problems.

I have many other comments, but to avoid you running past some of my statments, I'll leave it to that.[/COLOR]

Similar languages, eh? I know a certain East Asian language, yet when I encounter another East Asian language, I can't even pull similarities like I can pull with English and German (both are largely influenced by Germanic languages, even though English was also influenced with French and Latin). How is that possible? :bugeye: You think a largely interbreeding 'race' would know their sleeping partners' languages! Mandarin and Japanese should be easier than German and English!

By the way, China is connected to Vietnam, which you stated, "When you go south to india and vietnam, you see different-looking people and their language is also different!" In fact, Vietnam is very largely influenced by China, as I remember someone stating about lower kingdom and central kingdom.
    Before I began, I'd like to remind you to explain those problems that I have asked for above.

I support evolution, but just because someone says evolution, I don't say it is right.

Like all scientific processes (or a debate!), please support with evidence instead of observations. Because if you are just stating observations, you can see why some people have hostility and infer racial suggestions from you.

[Renrue]

18. Facial Valued Senior Member

You will find no evidence whatsoever of your purported "genetic damages."
    Asians eat healthier foods than the West. No evidence there for your "education" either.

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That's true.

And diabetes and obesity. But I'm not sure he is a fool. Maybe he has a reason to think the way he does. You have to ask him for his source of information...

Again, I don't see him insulting asians. You are just taking the discussion too personally...

Personally, I too think they are. Greek people are healthier tough, cause they eat lots of olive oil and other things that increase their life-span.

You are making an assumption. He never mentioned any of that.

I'm not sure asians are perfectly genetic healthy. In fact, I don't think that is possible with any species.

There are other imperfections too. For example, a friend of mine lived in China for 10 years. Not wanting to insult you or any asians, but she said they don't have great dental higene. She would even avoid going to the dentist there because she got traumatized with the way they deal with it...

So what do you say about that? How are your dentists in China? Do they just pull them off when there is a problem?

Just an example...

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I don't know. Haven't been around them before. But zebras are different. Birds are also different. I can see the differences between a chinese and a japanese person, for example. But I can see the differences between two different flys or elephants. I think it has to do with the species as a whole.

The cheek bones are a distinct feature of asians.
    But as a note, humans often look like monkeys. That's because they supposedly came from monkeys. I've looked like a monkey since I was a kid. Specially my ears. Hehe...they are so hideous...

Ok. An example is dental health. Asians often don't have the best dental health. For example, a friend of mine who lived in China for 10 years observed that, with all the respect, chinese people don't have the best dental health. They also don't have the best dentists, she said. She avoided going to the dentist there after witnessing what they did with one of her friends..

The eyes are another thing. I wonder if they work well, given that they are so small. Huumm... but that I really don't know about...

They are very similar, particularly in writting. I totally agree that the same is not true to their pronounciation.

I believe that is due to the development of the languages. When chinese and japanese came together, they already had a completely different set of words and sounds. But the japanese, in particular, didn't have a similar pronounciation structure. But when the chinese expanded into japanese with buddhism, the japanese was influence by the chinese in many ways. Writting is one of them.

The Korean is another excellent example about my hypothesis. They were basically a part of the chinese. Then they didn't want to be anymore and they created a language completely out of nothing, just to differentiate themselves from the chinsese people! The same happened with the Thai people.

Yes, that's absolutely true. But it is easier for vietnamese people to breed with indian people. That's why those two look more similar to each other. You see, when you analize how different cultures and people are connected, you have to take into consideration what is being interchanged. Sometimes, they interchange genes. Other times, they interchange culture, philosophy, religion, language etc.

Is there anywhere in the thread I stated this is a theory? No. Therefore, it is a hypothesis.

Thanks for your questions. They were really good questions, and that's why I'm giving more answers.

21. squishysponge Registered Senior Member

Bigotry, ignorance and racism sums up the underlying tones of the original post and poster

22. Renrue Someone Registered Senior Member

Okay, just wondering.

So, is it just the East Asians that look like monkeys? Or the human race at whole? Seems you are moving away from the whole East Asian incest hypothesis. Perhaps your lineage was full of incest?

Dental health could be related to not having the best dentists.

I had an East Asian friend who, as a kid, visited some relatives (direct descendent of East Asian parents). She stayed there for one month I believe.
    Now, the people she stayed with had a large glass jar of coins. Everyday, my friend would grab a couple and buy candy. She did this for an entire month. Funny thing is, she didn't bring her toothbrush and toothpaste. When she came back, she had no cavities, and to this day, she has straight real teeth.

Okay, I understand that she was young and it may not apply to all instances. But I also know a couple of 60+ East Asian men who have all their teeth. In fact, they joke around with other people who lose their teeth.

In conclusion, I don't think you would really know for sure. As you stated that you only 'observed' East Asians, and not really delve into researching this.

True, you see Asians with so-called slanted eyes, but all human eyeballs are the same. Yup, you heard me, same sizes. Just the opening of the eyes are different. Though, I don't think "rangutans [sic] and chimps" have slanted eyes. Also, you can observe African descent and find some of them have slanted eyes.

So, that observation has no relevance to chimp-like features (plus, I know a lot of East Asians with more opened eyes than Europeans).

That can be said the same to Europeans. All use Arabic lettering. I actually have no idea how this relates to incest.

Please, refresh me.

Again, I've lost touch on what's going on. Such as, Celts had runes until Romans and Anglo-Saxons came along. Still, you claim Europeans are not as incestive as East Asians, even with the same situations.

[Renrue]

23. Renrue Someone Registered Senior Member

You do know Thailand is to the West of Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam? I'm guessing they are not part of you incest hypothesis. But, as you can see, see how easy the Chinese can access route with India? As for the Koreans, and your point is? I'm losing track of how this relates to the incest thing that makes them look more like other primates.

Buddhism originated near India. The reason it became so wide-spread with China is because? You guessed it, they met before. They should look like the Viets!

You should also do some research in East Asian culture. I believe their was another group of Mongoloids that occupied China before the Han came over. When the Han took over China, most of them were forced down into Vietnam. That is the reason Vietnamese look different, because they are not comprised of fully Han.

Your statement of them mixing with Indian descent is based primarily on your own logic. Usually that leads to racist comments. Another reason why other members on these forums think you are proposing such. Making a hypothesis with no research, but primarily on what you see is how many racist remarks came to be. You should be careful of that.

Then me persuading you should be easier!

Thank you. I hope you have another batch of answers for me.

Sorry for the double post, it appears I couldn't stick it all into one giant post. Or something. Oh well.

[Renrue]