Insight from Asian Genes......

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by TruthSeeker, Jan 21, 2006.

1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

No, you contradicted yourself.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

See previous post.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well, imbreeding is the event of having to many simualr genes, which in result cause the over production of there exspression/ duplication in various chemicals, it causes premature shut down of organ/body formation altered preformance. In some cases it can cause for the exstreme high preformance of a given organ, but this is usally occurs with the occurnce of a another poorly function organ, such as a highly functional liver with poorly functioning kidney, usally inbreeding is most observant in the brain where neuron connection occur,as the brain is a sensitve organ effecting the rest of the body at once. (i.e. motor function)
    Most inbreeding in closed group is avoided by the exstreme hard labor (activity) of the human male, as with the animal ritual of competetion in mating rights, the preformer mates with the group of females for animals it is a instinctive activity with humans it is a matter of which male mates and has the stronger mor adated gene.
    with hard labor the human male brings about the increased prefomance of his organs and body which when placed under stress consume the males body, the by products of the plasma and fluids are supplied to the testicals which produce spermitoza that have been created from that plasma, selection and adaption are based upon the materials supplied.
    Inbreeding is not only the result of two simular genetic forms but can occur in a mating of two indivduals from two different groups, where one genetic exspression become silent, and the cell duplication proccess is disturbed resulting in the genetics of one parent becoming the complete genome. Example of this type of cell distrubance is a hermaphordite.
    Inbreeding is very common placed in groups that are simular, we have come to accept this imbreeding as common place, it acts to define the various prefomance levels that we see in society, some people get high rank, some get middle rank, some get low rank in prefomance, the issue of inbreeding is more complexedly hidden in human society than in animal societies because in human society, success is often measured by the finacle means that a person acquires, and so goes mating rights with that of finace, example a man wealth with a serious heart disorder can afford to pass on his heart problem to many women who seek finacle stablity, but a poor man of fine health is less sought after and his woman only produced one off spring and so on. it is the serious cases of imbreeding that get the attention of the public eye. the human race as well various animals have been in and are in decline.
    Migration and adaption have been the role of males, with the decline of migration so also is there a decline in gentic adaptions that have stablized the populations of the past, in todays time we have to rely on the stray person that migrate from another country to stablize the various genetic poles. it has been of exception benifit to larger group populations that have many of the same gentic features where the common placed event of inbreeding occurs.

Has asian been inbreeding yes they have, but just like all the other groups white, black, arab, south american ect.. do they all need new genes from each other the awnser is yes.
    before or rather recent histroy this gene was spread by means of war and dominace of one group over the other and the mating that occurs in such circumsatnce human history has not always been as pleasnt as it appears today, as of today we rely on peace to spread this gene and stablized the general populations, immagrants from other countries.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

8. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Your opening post in the thread demonstrates you know little or nothing about the following:
    Anatomy
    Anthropology
    Evolution
    Genetics
    History
    Linguistics
    Tact

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Chinese, Japanese, and Korean are not related. They are as dissimilar from each other as English is from Cherokee, Hungarian, Bantu, and Arabic.

They have almost no characteristics in common. Not grammar, not phonetics, not syntax. For example, tone is phonemic in Chinese, but not in the others. Chinese has no inflections (present/past/future, singular/plural, masculine/feminine, nominative/accusative, etc.) whereas you could spend a lifetime studying the inflections of Japanese.

The only relationship is superficial. Chinese Buddhist monks spread throughout eastern Asia and took Chinese culture with them everywhere they went. As a result the Koreans and Japanese began writing their languages in Chinese characters. Japanese and Korean also borrowed thousands of Chinese words.

You have to subscribe to the new theory of language "superfamilies" to attribute any relationship among these languages. Japanese and Korean may be distantly related to the Finno-Ugric-Ural-Altaic family that includes Mongolian, Turkish, Hungarian, and Finnish. I'm talking about a separation that goes back perhaps ten thousand years, long before the Indo-European diaspora.

10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

What the hell are you talking about. Some words in chinese and japanese are even written the same!! :bugeye:

Well, that's kinda true. Their grammar are still very easy and similar...

I could say the same thing about Latin and Portguese! You can spend a lifetime studying the inflections of Latin and need almost anything for Portuguese, but to say they are not related is ridiculous! Their freaking words are almost the same, many times! And many times they ARE the same! :bugeye:

Oh, wow! They just, JUST have thousands of words that are either similar or the same! It is SO superficial!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yeah, whatever. They are all related in some way...

11. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

How about some relevant thoughts.... :bugeye:

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Thank you! Finally someone that actually participates in the discussion rather then just randomly criticize me... :bugeye:

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Two male specimen (1 asian, 1 ape). Could you point out the similarities.

And could distinguish between the asian and ape enough to tell me which picture was the ape and which the asian.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That Japanese guy is exactly not the example I'm talking about. I'm talking primarily about chinese and some korean.

And I'm not saying they are similar enough to be indistingushable! LOL!

What I said is that we are less similar to monkeys then they are. But after millions of years, of course they are more similar to us then to them....

15. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

That's because they're Chinese words that were adopted into Japanese.
    Portuguese is highly inflected (by the standards of an anglophone) and the inflections are so close to Latin that the relationship is obvious. Amo, amas, ama, amamos, amais, amam.
    That's like saying that since English has thousands of words that are identical or nearly identical to French that English must be a Romance language too. Some languages borrow extensively from other languages. English borrowed extensively from French, Latin, and Greek. Japanese and Korean borrowed extensively from Chinese.
    Well, there is in fact a school of thought that there is only one language family. That language arose one time in one place and spread out from there. Massively parallel computer processing has even provided about twenty series of hypothetical cognate words resulting from hypothetical phonetic shifts that never could have been tracked before. However, it doesn't support your hypothesis since it doesn't separate the "races."

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

My apologies. When you said chinese, japanese and korean in your first post I thought you meant japanese too.

You are proposing Asians were the very first humans then? Out of asia theory?

So could you point out the similarities between this chinese man and the uran utang:

17. Happeh Registered Senior Member

EDIT: I was sympathyzing with you. Then I woke up.

What kind of game are you playing?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  18. mountainhare Banned Banned

Truth:
    All humans have weak teeth. And what are the 'other' problems?

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Well, yeah! That proves my point!

Jesus, that's what you get for speaking the easiest language in the planet...
    Portuguese is not highly inflected compared to Latin. The Portuguese inflection is nothing compared to Latin.

English is anglo-saxonic while French is more from Latin. But they do mix because the geography allows that.

I never separated the "races". In fact, my idea is just the opposite. The whole point of my first post was a discussion in how the chinese preserved older genes due to their geographical isolation. That's ALL that I said. :bugeye:

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Well, of course I meant Japanese too. But what I said is that they are the ones that preserve most of those genes.

Here. Since you cannot seem to understand me, I will provide you with a diagram showing how close their genes resemble monkeys compared to other people...

others----others---chinese----------------------------------------------monkeys

No. I'm proposing that they preserved more of those genes that we did due to their geographical isolation.

See above diagram.
    It's funny you never bring up a picture of an asian with high cheeck bones, which is one of the main features I'm talking about.

21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I was saying that to DwayneD.L.Rabon. That was pretty darn obvious.

I ask that to you!

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

We don;t have weak teeth in Brazil. And doesn't seem to be true in Canada either. Some seem to have. For example, Chinese and some natives in Canada...

That wasn't my point. My point is that they have some similarities that distinguish them from others due to geographical isolation (basically, they have very high mountains almost all around them and the toughest desert in the world separating them from Russia- hence why Russians have more European features then Asian features).

23. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

This is very silly. Can't anyone tell the physical differences between people!?!?
    Like... I can distinguish a Brazilian from a German. Or a French from a Middle Eastern. Sometimes even a Canadian and an American! And of course I've been able to distinguish a Japanese from a Chinese or Korean.

I don't get it. Why can't anyone differentiate between the features? And why "races" is such an issue for everyone? :bugeye: