"IDF stole organs from 'Palestinians'" claim proven false.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by otheadp, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otheadp Banned Banned

Yes, some people actually need proof. It's funny (not really) how any outrageous claim is taken seriously and printed in the world's newspapers, and Israel has to spend resources and have the onus of proof fall on it. Of course, by the time the debunking happened people's attention is on something entirely different, and it's been a few days since the original outrageous claim has stuck in their minds, and that's it.

JPost people interviewed the family who has allegedly made these body-part-snatching claims, and this family now says that (a) they weren't even interviewed by this Swedish anti-Semite, nor talked to him, and (b) they never even made these claims, and of course (c) they don't know and have no proof of anything (their own words- "we have no proof"), which is why they never made such claims. This Swedish liar just made it all up.
    link

Also, a "Palestinian" doctor (because to have a Jewish doctor say the exact same things would not be credible since Jews are all liars, right?) confirms that organs from dead people are no good for the living people -- with some medical explanations.
    link

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Goody, I was just going to start a thread on this at spidey's request

Why do you think the IDF is returning Palestinians with their bodies autopsied?

Autopsies are very expensive, so it couldn't be random.

Here is the Swedish report, the Palestinian [central picture] has clearly been cut open and stitched up again.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Also consider this:

What reason do you see for any autopsies other than taking organs of perhaps still living victims?

Abu Kabir Operating Organ Warehouse

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

More:

Even more:

Seems to me like the Swedish reporter is being shouted down to suppress what is really going on.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. otheadp Banned Banned

Your logic is faulty and is stretching reason very very far.
    There are many reasons to do an autopsy. Just off the top of my head: umm... determine the cause of death. How did he die (which would determine whether if he was killed by an Israeli bullet, by work accident, by his buddies in the crossfire, or who knows why. This info is pretty useful when international newspapers accuse you of the most idiotic things with no proof other than claims of some angry lying "Palestinians").

Anyway, let's go along with your logic for a moment - let's say there's no good reason to conduct an autopsy. From that, you jump straight to the conclusion of organ theft. There is no proof of this. No missing organs. No names or anything of this sort. The level to which Israeli policy respects "Palestinians" and Muslims in general is to such a degree that it would beyond shock me if these allegations were true.

All you have to do is visit Israel and see for yourself.

But you do the easy thing - conjecture. It's on par with you, and there's no convincing you. I know that. But at least other people will see things as they are.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The burden of proof is on you, isn't it SAM?

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I see that the IDF "investigates" the cause of death in Palestinians it kills.

Could we see some of those reports?

All this evidence of organ trafficking by Israelis makes unsanctioned autopsies conducted without consent very suspicious.

10. otheadp Banned Banned

You will not find these reports on the typical anti-Semetic websites you go to to get your info. But if you search for things you will find them. Thing is, you don't want to find them. And if someone throws it your way, you refuse to read them. But even if you read them you still refuse to accept the data and analysis and especially the conclusion. It's just you. But people who are not so extreme and rejectionist will find these reports and judge them based on the content, not based on the fact that "dirty Zionists" produced them.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm willing to be convinced, if your father left one morning and was returned home in the evening in a body bag with stitches from his chin to his navel, wouldn't you want to know why?

I want to know why that Palestinian and others like him were autopsied. Autopsies are expensive, they have to be recorded as an expense and there should be a paper trail justifying that expense.

If everything is above board.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So, there is no proof, only questions?

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yes can we expect or get any answers?

What do you think?

If Gilad Shalit is returned in the same condition, do you doubt there will be questions?

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Why don't the Palestinians do an autopsy when they get the body back?

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're right, they should, perhaps they weren't quick on the uptake. Does that mean there should be no investigation into the autopsies?

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Until there is some proof of wrongdoing, I don't see why they should. The Palestinians will do anything to make the Israelis look bad. This accusation has been a PR win for them. The Republican smear machine could learn alot from them.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is the Swedish reporter who eyewitnessed the body returned with the incision, Palestinian?

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I would guess not.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The Swedes have published another article over Israeli protests:

Why would they remove his teeth? This is weird.

20. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

No shortage of propaganda and conspiracy theories when trying to further ones point of view but then again some people are willing to believe anything.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Maybe, but there hasn't been a single denial of the autopsies from Israel. And the Swedish reporter saw the autopsied body, so that is no conspiracy. And neither is the Israeli organ trafficking ring since arrrests have been made in Brazil and New York and testimonies given by retired IDF officers.

22. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

It has to be established that he even understood what he was looking at. Care to show any verified proof of what you claim? Its not easy to hide this kind of business as you well know. If what you say is true then it can only be a matter of time before it is fully exposed. In the meantime we can only deal with the facts that can be verified.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He's published the picture he took of the body in his report, of which I posted an image in post #2. The central picture is of the boy, Bilal

How do you know its not? It seemed to be hidden very well until the ring was cracked in New York. How hard would it be to hide it in Israel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.