i think therfore your not

Originally posted by Shadow
Or, how 'bout this? If you think you think, are you?
If you're a figment, how can you "think and therefore I am"? What if the thinker thinking your figment is also a figment? What are you?
Wait a sec.... I think I just lost myself.
I think I'm a figment, therefore I amn't. Therefore I'm not thinking, therefore I am. QED.

ok, how about we just throw the rock at you, and whislt its making you bleed we can discuss how both you and the rock both definatly existed in your imagination, if only for a brief moment, and that the rock can still be considered to exist, if not as an actual rock then as a consequence of it being a rock.

Curiosity....is the heart of education
an open mind....is the soul
attitude the legs to walk on
these things combined will make the whole

It's simple.

Since you're never fulfilled with your shitty lives - you're not imagining it.
Well... this presuming you're self aware.

And this proves that I am the master of everything, since I’m such a wonderful, wonderful and all around über kind of a fellow. Only my superiour power and potential could conceive a world so full of wonder and awe as mine is.

*flexes*

tecoyah said:

Nice poem there and it makes sense too. :cool:

BlindMouse2of3 said:
I think therefore I wish a lot of other people didn’t exist. Because some of them just annoy the hell out of me.

Then there are those who you love and they love you too. You also like allot of people and those who you will hang with or read about.

Last edited:
But contact with those that annoy is inevitable in my line of work. They invade my bubble space on a daily basis. Having become enlightened to the fact that since they clearly don’t think then they are not makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Although in further thinking it would be my imagination creating them. So really what I need to figure out is why I’m doing this to myself. Deep down inside does a part of me realize when I’m having a good day and introduces one of these people to destroy all that is good? Sigh now I’m tired I need a nap.

tecoyah said:
The heart of education is the education of the heart. :p

The Heart of education is the meaning of what all should know, and yet not what all should know. :)

Last edited:
Back