How does it feel to be poor?

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by lixluke, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Raithere plagued by infinities Valued Senior Member

Starvation, lack of shelter, disease, inequality, death existed long before the first nomadic tribe ever stepped foot on the American continent, or even the European. America did not create these things it just hasn't done as good a job of remedying them as you would like.

I didn't say to go accept the charity of others, I said to go offer it.

Christ, you are such a politician. Again, I ask you not for the "what" but the "how". Until you approach this point you are merely bleating in the wind.

Yet you wish to all to benefit without having to participate. That is not interdependence but dependence. That is not contributing but stealing.

You are under no obligation unless to choose to participate. But you seem to think it is right to receive without giving. I cannot agree with your ethics.

Then provide one and we can consider it.

Again, provide the outline of a system that cannot or will not be taken advantage of.

But I did.

I share with you, you refuse to share back. Not out of inability but from sheer malign purpose.

I see you are still hung up on money.

I weep for you.

I agree, but that is not what I was talking about. Try to stay focused.

~Raithere

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

So far, you've shown not to know about a great many things and appear to be, as well as claiming to be an expert in criminal activity, that of bilking others.

I'm glad you welcome that insight. Too bad you'll do nothing about it, though.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

What would you expect?
    That is the whole point.
    Why would you not want to rob your oppressors?
    The only other way to get money is playing by their crooked rules.

Many fools around here tend to mistake rules that come from a flawed system as coming from reality. These rules are manmade.
    You either abide by them or suffer the consequences.
    In other words, you either suffer the consequences or suffer the consequences.
    Either way, this is not freedom.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I have already stated that nobody is obligated to do anything.
    Such obligation is not freedom.
    Nobody ever said that it was right to recieve without giving. Stop putting words into people's mouth
    No individual has the obligation to give anything. It is a choice. That is freedom.
    It is not stealing strawman.
    It is in no way whatsoever stealing when you have the choice.
    Nobody is going up to you, and putting a gun to your head telling you you have to work. Why would you complain that people are stealing from you if nobody is even obligating you to work?
    You are a walking contradiction.

What is stealing is imposing obligations on people. You continue to ask how, and yet refuse to even acknowledge the point. You throw in cultural fallacies, and continue to bolster about pure nonsense that individuals are under an obligation. THAT IS NOT FREEDOM. The only obligation is protecting freedom. Your entire rant is both oppressive mentality, and docile slavery. I am obligated because I am a docile slave. If you feel you are obligated go on ahead with your yes massa obligation. You need not impose such obligations on others.

I stated that you are under no obligation to do anything, and you continue to complain about how poor people are "stealing" from you with the mindset that you are obligated to do anything. How can anybody be "stealing" from you when you are under no obligation to provide for anybody.
    Either get it together or get lost.

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Yes that is exactly what you are.

9. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

You just replied twice to the same post. You cannot even count to one!

Good thing you have such an astute master.

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

It is a good thing there is nobody astutpid as you.

11. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

This is poor logic. If nobody was as stupid as me, then I could not exist. Again, good thing your master is here to correct you.

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You exist in your own world of ultimate stupidity.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And you exist in nothing but daydreams and fantasy worlds of your own imagination and over-inflated ego!

Baron Max

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Speak for yourself troll.

You have nothing to contribute for one reason.
    You do not know anything.

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That's true. But at least I don't lie about it and pretend that I know things like you do!! ...LOL!

Baron Max

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Yes you do.
    All you do is ad hom.

CS - makes a statement.
    Statement can be either true or false.
    BM - all you do is lie and pretend you know things. => (Complete avoidance of the actual statement. No ability to prove anything.)

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Life can be a bitch, can't it, Cool Skill? Especially when it seems that you only seem to talk to hear yourself blabber!

You don't have many friends, do you? In real life, I mean!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

18. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I have too many damn friends. Either way, it is you that is doing the blabbering. All you do is blabber about with no regard to any issue. That is called trolling.
    Infiltrating a thread specifically with intentions to destroy it or blabbering about nonsense with no regard to the topic at hand.

The topic is not cool skill and how many friends he has or how he thinks he knows whatever or whatever nonsense that you seem to come up with.

Those that cannot focus on the discussion at hand have brain damage.

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Silly in the extreme. People who go out and make money are not oppressors, numbnuts. You're just envious because your lazy and incompetent.

Gibberish.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're talking about the vast gulf in social inequality.

What do you suggest would lessen the gap?

21. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I just stated that the government is the one that is lazy and incompetent.
    It is not silly in the extreme. This is reality.
    Nobody is obligated to work for a system that is oppressive, They are obligated to retalitate against it.
    Much crime is nothing but retaliation.
    Anymore accusations abt cs being envious, lazt, or whatever does not and will never change these facts.

Wrong.
    Many fools around here tend to mistake rules that come from a flawed system as coming from reality. These rules are manmade.
    You either abide by them or suffer the consequences.
    In other words, you either suffer the consequences or suffer the consequences.
    Either way, this is not freedom.

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Raithere,

Did you miss my post?

23. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

There are alot of solutions which cannot be explained in a simple post.
    Everything should be written down in order, and uploaded to caliditta.com which I plan to do sometime this .

I can mention some principals.
    1. Society is essentially made up of 2 things:
    Humans and an institutional foundation.

2. The institutional foundation ultimately serves 2 purposes:
    -Protect and support the individual.
    -Protect and support the earth environment.
    This is a symbiotic relationship. (The better it is able to fulfill either of these, the better it is able to fulfill the other.)

3. Freedom is the lack of freedom to violate the rights of others.

4. Social progress is the capacity in which the institution is capable of fulfilling its purpose (stated in #2).The better and more efficient this is, the more progressive it is.

Social progress is measured number of individuals that meet high quality standards. 100% individuals meeting high quality standards is a 100% efficient society. A single person out of 100 that falls short of high quality standard whether only slightly or in amajor way lowers social progress by 1%.

5. Individual high quality standards is the individua'ls level of physical/mental health and vitality. Education, health, and freedom result in individuals that meet high quality standads, and therefore, a society of great progress. If any single person falls short of such standards, it is in the best interest of the rest of society to pull together, and assist said individual in anyway necessary as outlined in # 9.

6. All resoureces are divided into 3 categories.
    Land.
    Natural Materials.
    Human time and effort.
    (LMH)

6. All individuals have the right to equal protection without discrimination.

7. Technology is of high importance, and should be pursued and maximized for the betterment of all.

8. The individual is in no way obligated to provide their own time and labor for society. Imposing such obligations is a real attack on freedom. All individuals have the choice whether or not they want to provide their own time and labor for society.
    Incentive is of utmost importance. There are various forms of incentive including compensation.
    Individuals are however obligated to oppose any society that oppresses them, and threatens their freedom.

9. Progressive vs Primitive.
    Primitive: Unfit serve the fit. (Results in increasing stratification towards infinity.)
    Progressive: Fit serve the unfit. (Results to decreasing stratification towards 0.)

0 stratufucation is that in which 100% of individuals meet high quality standards.
    Infinity stratification results in the destruction of the indivdiual, and therefore, society.

THE FOLLOWING IS A POST I MADE IN ANOTHER THREAD
    FIRST WORLD
    NATROPOLIS
    First World is a civilization of high level progress and high standard of living. A standard of living the world has never seen before. The closest thing to the First World standard is the standard of living currently only available to the rich. It is not an excessive lavish standard. It features the provisions of high education, health care, protection of rights, physical and mental wellness, all at high standards. The individual is completely surrounded by high health and abundance throughout all sections of the mondess.

There are 2 very distinct and separate types of environment.
    Nature: Protected natural territory.
    Mondess: Any area that is not all natural wildreness environment.
    You are either in nature or in mondess.

Current capitalist and other social/economic/political systems rely on vast amounts of vehicles and roads for transportation. The amount of human and natural resources required to support and regulate such a system is incomprehensible. Land, material, and human labor needed to build roads. Lannd/Materials/Human Labor needed to build the cars. L/M/H needed to regulate the transportation system. L/M/H needed to handle the waste products and garbage created as a result of this system. Separation of the community because of increasingly separated communes. Not to mention automotive related deaths are the #4 killer of adults 25-44 years old. #1 killer of all ages under that.

The Natropolis is a densely packed city capable of supporting hundreds of thousands of people in a very high standard environment with an internal transportation system. Similar to an Archology. There can be many of these locations all around the world. Each location can be connected by a single highway and railway.

Each location can play a specific function in relation to all other locations. In addition, there are smaller outposts for mining and agriculture.

Natropolis for Technology Development
    Natropolis for Acedemics
    Natropolis for Healthcare and Elderly.
    Natropolis for Administration and Justice.

Natropolis for Manufacturing (1 for each product type).
    (Apparel, Furniture, Pharmaceuticals, Technical Equipment, Industrial Vehicles.)

Farming Outpost
    Agriculture Outpost
    Space Station
    Extraterrestrial Settlements

As such, the entire land of the Earth can be vast amounts of nature with small pockets of highly technological human settlements.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2006