Homosexuality is a disease

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Aborted_Fetus, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

what a load of crap

people wonder who why people get rialed about this, NOTE THE ABOVE

please note there own comments infact, that they think they have some god given right to stick there nose in what other people do with eachother

everyone who has ever used handcuffs, whips, chains, scaves or any form of bondage confess. ITs unnatural (animals dont do it), so its a disease i must cure you off

its against gods will, how do i prove this, BECAUSE I SAID SO and im right and so you are sick and the goverment should arest you for it

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. darktr00per Registered Senior Member

ummm....asgaurd how about some real discussion and factual information.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darktr00per Registered Senior Member

Homosexuality is a product of abundance. It was previlant among Greek and Roman civs. This stems from lack of suvival needs. In a civilization of abundance like the USA, people dont need to think about survival--we can indulge in pleasures of the flesh. In a society where survival is first, homosexuality is not a need and would quickly kill off any homos(for those who think its genetic). Therefore any gays who think thye are born in this way are sadly mistaken. If they are truly born with a genetic mutation they would have died off a long time ago.(since homos cant procreate).

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darktr00per Registered Senior Member

how many times do i need to say it. You cant be born gay---that would imply genetic mutation...which inturn homos cant reproduce---therefore would be extinct!

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

homosexuality is preverlant among the animal kindom

as they havent got MINDS to be "BORD' or "rebels" or christans it throws your arguments out the window

and im sorry if i find the fact that you think you have some god given right to tell me who i can sleep with offencive

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

actually im not sorry, not at all

i would happerly hijack this thread and make it frivolous, fill it up with crap and have it sent to the cesspool for deletion

do you know why?

because its not an issue

NO ONE PERSON HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME OR ANYONE ELSE WHO TO SLEEP WITH

its as simple as that

i might be wierd but i dont feel i need to justify my possition at all, basically because there shouldnt BE a debate. NOT ONE PERSON SHOULD EVEN CONSIDER IT ANYTHING BUT COMPLEATLY FAIR AND REASONABLE

its like saying if your in a wheel chair you cant marry, where is the sence in it?
    if i said that a law was going to be passed to stop people in wheel chairs marrying because it only encorages them you would think i had gone around the twist

no one would surport it as a law and no party would touch it because it would be concidered to hot to handle so why is this an issue?

you know what scares me?

People will actually vote based on this at this years election. They shouldnt have to, because it shouldnt be even THERE to be "voted on"

people should vote on things that there are actually 2 sides, logging, the enviroment, labor laws, free trade and tarifs, international law vs domestic freedoms ect

not wether jo blogs can screw and marry john smith

10. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

I think you have a answer there, people do not wish to be told what to do. They want to make their own choices (etc, who they will sleep with)
    It is forbidden, therefore they do it and they are proud of it just so that they can believe that they matter.

11. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

darktrooper, you can be born homosexual, as various people upthread have already said. See for example wellcooked fetus's post of a link.
    Moreover, the neonatal influence hypothesis effectively takes care of your objection that homosexuals cant be born that way because if it was a genetic mutation it wouldnt be passed on.

12. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

if you are born with it then it could be seen as a disease. But it is impossible to say that it is a disease because it is outside the framework of what is normal.

For instance, i have 1.0 eye sight. if someone has 1.1, is it a disease? Well, it is sort of a disease but it does not mean that you are sick really.
    Is homosexuallity that different?

However, this is just for those that are born with it. For the rest i stand for what i previously said were the parents or the environement is the source of homosexuallity.

13. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

The fact that individuals that are exclusively homosexual can not reproduce does not mean that one can not be born homosexual. Males with Down's syndrome are sterile, but there seem to plenty of them around every generation (many on this board). There are many genetic diseases that render you sterile yet they keep showing up either due to spontaneous mutations or the presence of "carriers" who are unaffected by the disorder but can pass it on to their young. In some cases, being a "carrier" can even be beneficial in some way such as Africans who are carriers for sickle cell disease are more resistant to maleria without suffering the negative consequences of the disease. Perhaps being a "carrier" for homosexuality makes males a little less agressive and less likely to be killed in some stupid testosterone induced battle.

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

please anyone tell me how treating gays as HUMANS infringes on YOUR rights?

where you get the RIGHT to infringe on THERES

you dont here gays jumping up and down saying that man and women marrages should be banned do you?

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

many homosexuals also have children.

16. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

now, that is sick!

should be outlawed

17. Aborted_Fetus Bored Registered Senior Member

i agree baal

18. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

why?

see thats the point
    have you ever thought that they think screwing a girl (or guy respectivly) is gross?

when was the last time you let YOUR kids in your bedroom?

well what difference if they have 2 mums or dads?

give ONE rational statement about WHY you have a right to judge what 2 concenting adults do

and dont just ignore this like you have every other time

19. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

you know you are a real idiot

i dont sleep with my GF because its forbiden and i didnt look at going out with adam because it was forbiden

i looked at them that way because i felt there was something about them i liked and was atractive to me

now i could tell you my sexual fantasys but you would be horifide that i feel as much like giving it to a guy as i do to a girl and to be quite honest i dont see any difference and i have yet to see one of you idiots have the courage to answer the questions

first how does me sleeping with a guy or a girl in melbourne australia make ANY difference to you sitting at your house?

second why do you have the right to descriminate and infringe against me when i sleep with a guy but not when i sleep with a girl?

you know whats strange?
    i never saw the part of the rape act that says concent must be given by ever man and his dog or that it must be given by the christan comunity

i must have missed that amendment but im SURE it says "2 concenting adults of legal age"

20. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

do, you see black and white people as different?

You obviously seem to seperate christians from others.

So, why are we not allowed to seperate homosexualls from hetrosexualls?

21. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

no i dont see black or white or gay or straight or any other destintion as any different
    i see PEOPLE which is something you are sorly lacking

i was brought up catholic and rejected it because the pope is STILL against what africa needs him to come out in favor of, condoms

why do i seperate christans?

STERIOTYPING actually

because it seems whenever this argument comes up the oposition ends up sprouting the bible and quite frankly im SICK AND TIRED of debating my sex life with idiots

and im right arnt i?

you are a "christan" but like ever so called "christan" you forgot the most important comandment of all "love one another as i have loved you"
    not "love one another except the gays"

basically it comes down to what i do in MY house is none of your buiness, and if i was to have kids and was with a guy at the time (through adoption or other means) i cirtenly wouldnt give a shit wether YOU aproved or not. I can GARENTIEE the kids of gay parents are better off because at LEAST they might have SOME degree of tollerance

but you dont even know what being a person MEANS do you?
    maybe you CANT see it because you have never seen how stupid this "debate" actually is and i should be understanding of your ignorance
    maybe you have never watched a cute couple walk past and thought "if i kissed her people would whissle and cheer but if i kissed HIM they would kill me" maybe you have never sat and wondered why if my partner is a girl i can happerly help out the kids with the little scouts but if its a guy people would complaine. maybe you have never sat and wondered why your a different person depending who your going home to screw tonight

22. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

B\w im still waiting for an answer as to what right you think you have

23. Baal Zebul Somewhat Registered User Registered Senior Member

what am i lacking?

i see all humans as lesser mortals, i see all humans as parasites. I see humans as every other human do, but your parameters are simply more corrupt.

and what goes for my rights? well, no one here, no one that i do not know cannot matter enough to me to earn my respect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.