Hitler, The Spear of Destiny, and the Jews.

Discussion in 'History' started by The Gaour, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arauca Banned Banned

To my understanding to be Jewish based on mother it started some in the 1500 on 1600 , before it was based if the father was a Jew , then the offspring was a Jew.
    By that definition Jesus was not a Jew.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. arauca Banned Banned

Add this one Gorings , step brother was a Jew.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wellwisher Banned Banned

If I recall, when Hitler was a newbie in politics, just starting to move up the ranks, a powerful member of the German government, was constantly against him and his minority party and used to give Hitler a lot of flack from his position of power. This leader was Jewish. He would bust Hitlers balls. As time went on and Hitler began to rise to power, Hitler held a grudge. I often wondered what would have happened if they had become less combative, would Hitler have had a different attitude against the Jews?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

8. Xylene Valued Senior Member

I always thought AH was a pagan, and wanted to replace Christianity with the ancient pre-Christian gods of the original German tribes..,.

9. Balerion Banned Banned

Are you seriously quoting a seven-year-old post? That poster hasn't even been active on this site since 2008.

C'mon.

10. adam2314 Registered Senior Member

The spear of destiny.... FFS..

11. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Very well said.
    Hitler was a poor student of philosophy.

A bird of prey that did not carry off little lambs because they were strong and tasty, yet because he viewed them as weak.

A man who saw himself stepping down from a mountain with a purpose "beyond good and evil". A man who corrupted existentialism with religious occultism well enough that 100 years later science itself was able to create its own religion.

And now we have a fear of both sides of this age old argument which drives us into complacency. Perhaps a great gift on the road to overcoming and self realization had the drive not been a stick that lead millions of innocent dead and our greatest scientific achievement been a weapon capable of repeating years of atrocity in an instant.

As long as there is hate there will be violence. And those who truly feel nothing will stand behind to guide the violence.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

8 year old thread necromancy. Why?

(Closed.)

pjdude1219 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.