FEAR!!! TERROR!! Who is your favorite Conspiracy theorist?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Darth Behemoth, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Darth Behemoth Registered Member

Who would you vote as your favorite conspiracy theorists? Who is the most deluded?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

The most deluded = the general public

I do not listen to anyone in the truth movement.

The biggest conspiracy theorists is the news, and the clowns that project that centralised pre rehearsed garbage they call news media.

None of you have any idea how the world works, and that includes all the mass media in the news, i never watch.

Good thing about my posts is that 99% of people know nout about the world, and cannot understand what i write. Its all rubbish to them, while they go off and listen to the news media lol, that give them 90% lies.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. entelecheia Registered Senior Member

o yeah, amen.

8. Stanley Registered Senior Member

I love conspiracy theories. That does not mean I believe them, far from it. I dont have a favorite CT'ist.

9. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Dinosauroid-like Alien Reptiles are dominating the World

"BBC reporter David Icke claims that humanity is actually under the control of dinosauroid-like alien reptiles who must consume human blood to maintain their human appearance.

"Evidence" for his conspiracy theory goes from Sumerian tablets describing the "Anunnaki" (which he translates as "those who from heaven to earth came"), to the serpent in the Biblical Garden of Eden, to child abuse, fluoridation, and the genealogical connections between the Bush family and the House of Windsor.

Icke theorizes that the reptilians came here from the constellation Draco. Like most conspiracy theories, falsification of Icke's hypotheses is nearly impossible, but Icke continues to sell books and give speaking engagements based on concepts ranging from the New Age to his political opinions."---http://www.2spare.com/item_43133.aspx

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!