Evolution [Debate Proposal]

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Aaand Muslim loses again. This time he can never, ever win again because he has claimed there is a "conspiracy" against him.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I suck at math. I did an IQ test I scored above average with a score of 115. My strongest point was General Knowledge, my weakest point was mathematics. Now I know why I never liked it, and why I liked science and history more then anything.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Possumking I think, I am? Registered Senior Member

pwned

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Again, muslim - post an argument, or post out.

pwnage

Geoff

8. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

LMFAO.

Best thread ever: I suggest we archive this.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Tyler N. Registered Senior Member

I've had a few online IQ tests, and I generally fall between 120-150 overall, my higher scores being untimed ones.

As for evolution, you fail to grasp some of the most simple and provable aspects of it. Natural selection is a proven process, take the bacteria argument. Can you seriously deny that the weak are less likely to survive then the strong? And the brick analogy you used is wrong. Lets say we have 100 piles of bricks, 3 apeice. A storm comes and blows 50 over the edge of a cliff. The lightning hits the pile that happened to be in the highest location. Next day, a car runs into the twenty ones on the road, and they are picked up and thrown away. the twenty with cracks in their bricks eventually crumble. Eight of them were in poor arrangments and fall apart. So, the only pile left is the one far away from the edge of the cliff, has no cracks, isn't on the road, isn't high up, and is well arranged. That is like one iteration of the evolution process. The liklyhood of the pile being like that is 1/100, and if you repeat over and over again, you get more and more unlikely, but more and more strong. That is the most basic premise, not

"If the identical scientist were to discover 3 bricks resting on top of one another while walking along a flat road, he would never suppose that these bricks had come together by probability and subsequently climbed up on top of each other, again by probability. Certainly, anybody who did make such a declaration would be considered insane."

as you said.

10. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Go checkout muslim's "pics of me and friends" thread, it was a hoot.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2006
  11. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i love that one, with the biccardi

12. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I accept with the following conditions because I don't trust you:

1) The 'debate' occurs in this thread.
    2) If either of us plagiarises material, we agree to be banned from SciForums.
    3) A poll will be issued to determine the winner.

I would be willing to put a monetary wager (say $500 USD) on the outcome and let me know if you would like to put your money on the line (you are confident after all).

If you accept these terms, one committment I will make is I will dismantle and discredit poor logic and fantastic conclusions. Do it excessively and I will attack your personal abilities. If you are caught plagiarising, I will rip you a new one and will discredit you personally on these forums.

13. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

I believe you will be hard-pushed to get a reply to this from Muslim. He is still trying to work out which direction to face to Pray to Allah for guidance over the previous replys.

14. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

now muslim if i were you i would think very hard the next time you are thinking of being clever

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I protest. Muslim has already discredited himself personally on these forums by the tenor, content and quality of his posts. If you then seek to do the same thing it may well be it is you who can be accused of plagiarising Muslim's own conclusions and effort.

16. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

haha, or even worse I might make him learn something