Don't Give a Cow, Man!!!! Cow Politics........!!!!!

Baron Max said:
Huh? No government? Where did you get that idea?

You should read up more on communist theory ...it is NOT based on the ideal of equality. How you got that idea is beyond me ...please explain.

Baron Max
Marx's theory is that the government would own all resources, and distribute them evenly to create a classless atmosphere, and that, over time, the government would become unessesary and 'wither away', thus creating an equal and truely classless society.
That was the THEORY. What actually happened was quite different.

TruthSeeker said:
From a friend........

Lesson In Political Science :
I jus thought of a new one :D :

WELSH CORPORATION:
You have two bulls.
You trade them in for two female sheep.
You make a herd of sheep people.

:p Crazy welshmen.

Plaid Cymru:
You have two cows who moo in welsh. Therefore you deduce that all cows must speak welsh, and all calves must be taught at secondary school the welsh language, even though it cannot help you get a job. To counter this you make everyone think it is useful so all secondary school pupils are stuck doing a language they dont like, where the teachers are bitchy and of courseit is useless. You wonder why everyone hates you and noone cares about the welsh assemply government, even though it is a quango.

tiassa said:
That's pretty simplistic, Hapsburg. In fact, perhaps you should understand what Anarchy and Anarchism are in the political contexts.

I might as well protest the capitalist version as inaccurate, replacing it as follows:

Capitalism, American style:

You have two cows,
Your neighbor has a bull.
You lie to the UN and tell them the bull is a terrorist.
You invade your neighbor, steal his bull, build a herd of cattle.
You kill anyone who thinks you're going about it wrong.

And even that's too sophisticated:

Capitalism, American style:

You have two cows,
You kill your neighbor,
Steal the bull,
Then sue to seize the property from your neighbor's children.

Or we could just do it ...

American style:

You have two cows.
You f@ck the cows, decide it is unsatisfactory.
You kill your neighbor, rape his daughter, sell the cows, invest in Microsoft, sue the daughter for slander when she files charges. Since you now own all the cows, you run the little bitch into bankruptcy, rape her again, then sue her again for not saying "Thank you."

Damn it, Hapsburg: no matter how hard I try, I can't be as stupid as your Anarchy post.

Ummm ...
Hehehehehe...... :D

tiassa said:
Fair 'nuff, but I will go so far as to challenge one part: Anarchists themselves are simplistic in this modern era. Anarchy as a simple word is simplistic. Anarchism as a social structure, however, is much more complex than we tend to imagine.
Well said :)
Most people have no idea about the requirements of anarchy.
Still, there are so many different definitions of anarchy those days...

On another note...

Politics are so dry...!
I wish only comedians were allowed to talk about politics... :p

Quango : A government organisation that gets lots of funding but doesn't actually do anything, just squanders money on decorating their offices, that kind of thing.

You should read up more on communist theory ...it is NOT based on the ideal of equality. How you got that idea is beyond me ...please explain.
Communism refers to a theoretical system of social organization and a political movement based on common ownership of the means of production. As a political movement, communism seeks to establish a classless society. A major force in world politics since the early 20th century, modern communism is generally associated with The Communist Manifesto of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, according to which the capitalist profit-based system of private ownership is replaced by a communist society in which the means of production are communally owned. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism
And from the Communist manifesto itself:
In the earlier epochs of history, we find almost everywhere a complicated arrangement of society into various orders, a manifold gradation of social rank. In ancient Rome we have patricians, knights, plebians, slaves; in the Middle Ages, feudal lords, vassals, guild-masters, journeymen, apprentices, serfs; in almost all of these classes, again, subordinate gradations.

The modern bourgeois society that has sprouted from the ruins of feudal society has not done away with class antagonisms. It has but established new classes, new conditions of oppression, new forms of struggle in place of the old ones.
This indicates that communism seeks a classless society.

Communist Hamster said:
Quango : A government organisation that gets lots of funding but doesn't actually do anything, just squanders money on decorating their offices, that kind of thing.

There're government organisations that don't do that? :bugeye:

Not all of these are political, but it seems there is an extended version. E.g:

CONSERVATIVISM: You have two cows. You freeze the milk and embalm the cows.

COMMUNISM -- CHINESE - MAO STYLE: You have two pigs. The government launches a campaign to convince you to donate them "voluntarily" to provide meat for workers in the city. The government then declares that people don't need pigs to make pork. Quoting the correct phrases from your little red book, you and your neighbors try to create pork from sheer willpower. Your local party leader reports that you have exceeded all expectations. Your neighbors starve.

DEMOCRACY: You have two cows. A vote is held, and the cows win.

PACIFISM: You have two cows. They stampede you.

SURREALISM: You have two giraffes. The government requires you to take harmonica lessons.

ZIMBABWE: You have two black-and-white cows. You decide that you don't like the white parts, so decide to hack them off with a knife. You then wonder why the cows seem to be dying. You blame the white cow in the next paddock for the whole thing.

Communist Hamster said:
Don't all govs do that?

A few?

On another note...
Why is China communist? What makes it communist? It seems pretty capitalist to me.... :confused: :eek:

Yaba Daba! :m:

Back