Do the size of your breasts mean more than finding the right bra?

what is the "perfect" breast size and what type of hips would you like with that?

• A cup

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • B cup

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • C cup

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • D cup

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • DD cup

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • larger than DD cup

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • athletic body (anna kournikova)

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • voluptious body (marilyn monroe)

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
Activity burns fat...breasts are mostly fat, so they more athletic(active) people end up with smaller breasts normally. Those girls probably are the kind that were they not athletic they would be of larger body size, or they're just lucky
or have implants =]

Nevecampbell.jpg

How about Neve Campbell?

true, bigger is not always better. a woman's chest may draw attention, but it is part of a bigger picture, and many variables enter into it. in my opinion, breast size has little to do with how attractive a woman is, though i may be alone in that opinion. :rolleyes:

antifreeze said:
true, bigger is not always better. a woman's chest may draw attention, but it is part of a bigger picture, and many variables enter into it. in my opinion, breast size has little to do with how attractive a woman is, though i may be alone in that opinion. :rolleyes:
No you are not.

imaplanck. said:
Yes and from that you would conclude the evolutionary explanation to be...............?

I don't know... you tell me.

I guess that the less a female has, the less "feminine" she is. The more she is, the less likely it is she is a "preferable" mating partner. That is, she is probably lazy and not as "genetically pure" or something? Fucking hell... I do not know.

Big breasts are great. I don't know what all you homos problems are. Probably cause you're homos.

Absane said:
I don't know... you tell me.

I guess that the less a female has, the less "feminine" she is. The more she is, the less likely it is she is a "preferable" mating partner. That is, she is probably lazy and not as "genetically pure" or something? Fucking hell... I do not know.
Jesus! it's so friggin obvious.
OK it is generally accepted that the reason we prefer rather large breasts is due to the mother being able to provide ample milk for our offspring, too large breasts are not preferred though because of the bearing weight and impedement of motion in addition to the burden of the offspring.

redarmy11 said:
I've gone for DD cup and athletic. I'd like a large hairy vagina in addition to that, the intention being to go to bed and stay there, permanently.

I honestly can't understand why women so blessed bother getting up in the morning.
Did I really write that? I'm blushing (even though it's true).

To be honest I think anything from A-C is good. Small is sexy, less is more, and any more than a handful's a waste. D and above is strictly for homos.

imaplanck. said:
OK it is generally accepted that the reason we prefer rather large breasts is due to the mother being able to provide ample milk for our offspring, too large breasts are not preferred though because of the bearing weight and impedement of motion in addition to the burden of the offspring.
Nope. Breast size doesn't determine milk capacity; the mammaries are glands, constantly producing milk during lactation. Think about it - do larger testicles produce more sperm?

Human female breasts are abnormally large in comparison to those of most other mammals. It is likely that men are simply wired to want them, like birds being attracted to certain configurations of plumage.

imaplank. said:

You totally missed the point of huge tits.
Not only can the woman survive all the dire wolves and saber toothed tigers, but she can do it while running around in a fur bikini with a huge rack.

baumgarten said:
Nope. Breast size doesn't determine milk capacity; the mammaries are glands, constantly producing milk during lactation. Think about it - do larger testicles produce more sperm?
Jesus Christ, what are you talking about? More breast tissue does indeed determine milk capacity. Read a biology book before making such idiotic suggestions.

baumgarten said:
Human female breasts are abnormally large in comparison to those of most other mammals. It is likely that men are simply wired to want them, like birds being attracted to certain configurations of plumage.
Yes men are indeed wired to want them, that is due to the evolutionary benifits of higher milk capacity, the comparison to other mamals is irrelivent .

Roman said:
Not only can the woman survive all the dire wolves and saber toothed tigers, but she can do it while running around in a fur bikini with a huge rack.
Go post in the dick section where you belong.

Roman said:
A very salient point.

Back