Do the size of your breasts mean more than finding the right bra?

what is the "perfect" breast size and what type of hips would you like with that?

• A cup

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • B cup

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • C cup

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • D cup

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • DD cup

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • larger than DD cup

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • athletic body (anna kournikova)

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • voluptious body (marilyn monroe)

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
Absane said:
How about AA?

till I looked at the link you provided, I didn't even know there was one actually called AA, so ya that would be there too.

And ditto to Cato..the nipple hair was gross.

I can't speak for women, but I would prolly get rid of it.

heh, that will probably be the next spin off thread: "how hairy do you like your men"

yeah, I have some, but from more than a foot or two away it would not be noticeable.

The gross part is that it's a girl. As a girl, that picture creeped me out. On the other hand it's normal for guys to have hair all over the place.

I am curioust as to what breast size might mean in terms of picking a "breading partner." Of course, I am talking evolution and animalistic characteristics of humans.

Absane said:
I am curioust as to what breast size might mean in terms of picking a "breading partner." Of course, I am talking evolution and animalistic characteristics of humans.
I think it all depends on your preferences. Do you like wheat bread or rye?

By the time I'm 27, I'm gonna be a furry brute. Eventually I'll complete my transformation into a sasquatch.

I think by cup size is a B, according to that link. Of course, I don't need a bra since they support themselves, but I always find it amusing when I sleep with a girl who has smaller tits than I.

crazyfreespirit said:
C-cup athletics wouldn't really be typical.

I know a number of atheletic girls with C-cup size. I always though athletic was a descriptor of how much activity a person engaged in, not necessarily how skinny they are.

Absane said:
Surely you can make a good guess.

Roman said:
I know a number of atheletic girls with C-cup size. I always though athletic was a descriptor of how much activity a person engaged in, not necessarily how skinny they are.

Activity burns fat...breasts are mostly fat, so they more athletic(active) people end up with smaller breasts normally. Those girls probably are the kind that were they not athletic they would be of larger body size, or they're just lucky :p

Back