"Bilk"... For those who like their milk but want their beer as well..

Bells

Staff member
GREAT news for beer and milk lovers: A liquor shop owner in Japan's largest dairy farming region has stopped crying about local spilled milk and started making beer from it instead.

----------------------------------------

Mr Nakahara's new brew, "Bilk" - a combination of "milk" and "beer" - is about 30 per cent milk. It also contains hops, and the production process does not differ much from that of regular beer, he said.

His shop started selling Bilk, which apart from a slight milky scent looks and tastes like ordinary beer, on February 1 after spending about six months developing the product with a local brewer.
Link
:bugeye:

Let me be the first to say it.

Ewww!

Now I am not a great lover of beer, nor do I like drinking milk. But this stuff sounds nasty.

:bugeye:

Let me be the first to say it.

Ewww!

Now I am not a great lover of beer, nor do I like drinking milk. But this stuff sounds nasty.

I love milk and I drink beer, but this sounds nasty to me too!:eek:

Left hand Breweries makes a beer called "Left hand milk stout" that's pretty good. It isn't actually 'milk', but it does use the sugars from milk in the ingredients. A lot of the local stores here in Nashville carry it.

The first time I tried it was at a local beer festival about two or three years ago. It was extremely smooth----very creamy.

"Disgusting" going down, with a "wait a second, it might actually be quite nice, that - probably not though, it probably tastes like Satan's underpants" aftertaste.

Mr Nakahara's new brew, "Bilk" - a combination of "milk" and "beer" - is about 30 per cent milk. It also contains hops, and the production process does not differ much from that of regular beer, he said.

What the hell do they expect you to do with that?

Bells:

Not as revolting as your girlish breastmilk.

How's the mutant, by the way? Nice and healthy?

Ah Gendy!

You always were such a breath of fresh air in the rancid aftermath of others before you.

And the mutant is doing brilliantly.:D He is currently chasing his father with his bathing suit in one hand, his baby sunscreen in the other, trying to give a not so subtle hint that he wants to go for a swim.

I hope you are well?:)

Back