Battlefield 1942: Sciforums Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, everyone who wants to play get these here demos:
- wolfenstein: enemy territory (this game does rule, i have it somewhere)
- nascar thunder 2004
- pratorians/diablo II (if demo for it)
- ground control

wooohoo, now get these things, etc....

The Full version of Americas Army is free (legally!), you might want to check it out actually.

then www.muonline.com is a Free! really good online RPG, much better than Diablo 2

ive had it, but i think its a bit slow, since we want to blast the hell outta each other, and also the demos are pretty huge by now.
i remember that the 2.0 version (probably updated by now) was around 800 megabytes in total :eek:

ill check that out, but im d/ling this ground control thing first ;)

Well, I have reached my download limit today, so I won´t download anything until the 16th of July or so.

lol.... well i (with my unlimited d/ling ;) :D) am currently d/ling ground contol II mp demo and nascar thunder 2004. have you got either of those dreamwalker?

I'm 50% through downloadiing the FV of Ground Control from FilePlanet. It weights in at a hefty 670mb.

Also, SOL and I played SoF2 today. It's okay when you have a number of players but is kind of lame.

are you guys, playing demos, you are aware that there are eeeh backup version of pretty much everything out there :)

kunax: saywhatnow?

thor: whats FV? i d/led the ground control II demo and it was 217 mb....
battlefireld 1942 is a whole lot better if ou have many people in there.

anyone for a game of nascar thunder?

FV = Full Version. It also comes with the GC2 demo as well so fret not my logical one.

BF1942 is okay if a little arcady.

Well I can play both the Full Version of Ground Control and the demo of Ground Control 2 as it comes with the full game. ;)

ahhhhhhhhhhh very good.
you know, it aint that great, its just an average RTS.
i think a game like diablo II would be good, is there a mp demo of it?

ok diablo is not the one.

meat grinder? nah.... only FPS is god.. sorry, good.
i think the RTS slot should be replaced with another FPS.
we have ennemy territory , ill install tommorow, lets have another one thats somewhat different, cause i cant be bothered with RTS's's anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back