Arizona Immigration Law

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by madanthonywayne, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

It has been bad for the State. One thing that's come out of it is that they've managed to show that the jobs the illegals have been doing really are jobs Americans don't want.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...residents-with-farm-jobs-finds-few-employers/

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/feb/28/alabama-farmers-still-fighting-immigration-law-ar-3318894/

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The obvious point

While I always appreciate some detail filling in the scene on the ground, I don't see what either of those cases have to do with the question.

They might invite a host of other questions, but while the tales plot a couple of points within a reasonably expectable range, they do not really say much about the boundaries and thresholds of enforcement.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

A great example of Statism and why it sucks.
    If a person wants to hire a Mexican then I don't see why he or she can't do that? It's their god damn farm, who gives some douche in government the right to dictate what a free person can do to get their produce to market?
    People have completely lost the fricken plot.
    Not long ago you came to New York, were checked to make sure you weren't carrying any serious disease and after that you were let on your way. No passport, no work permit, no goodies from the State and no threats either. Move along. That's what MADE our nation wonderful. Hardworking immigrants flooded OUT of State-run(down) Europe for Libertarian America. You can bet that isn't going to last much longer. I give it one more generation and America will be so broke down and out it'll be Americans trying to find work in Asia all the while wondering "What happened to America"?

Too Big Too Fail happened.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.