Are we living in a Multiverse?

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Dennis Tate, Mar 9, 2021.

?

Are we living in a Multiverse?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Perhaps???????? I cannot rule out that possibility?????

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

At this time the parapsychology forum seems like the most logical place to put this because some of the most impressive evidence that I've ran into over the past couple of decades has been from near death experience accounts.... .where the person is shown A FUTURE.... but told that this rather negative future can be avoided..... .if we human will make better choices than had been made in the events that led up to that other future?????

This idea sounds like what some Theoretical Physicists term a Multiverse????

Why Do Physicists Say A Multiverse Has To Exist?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Ethan SiegelSenior Contributor
    Starts With A Bang
    Contributor Group
    Science
    The Universe is out there, waiting for you to discover it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Here are some very intriguing quotations from near death experiencers that will explain what I mean by this.

https://www.near-death.com/science/research/future.html#a03

This idea is somewhat scary.....
    but it puts a great deal of power plus responsibility on us humans....
    could it be true that if we humans change our ways that we could dramatically alter the future that we are living in?????????

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

My guess is that all my life I was thinking in terms of TIME being one straight line......
    but what if Time is in actuality much more like a tree... with both roots as well as branches....
    and even that is a very poor comparison??????

What if a moment in what we think of as the past... .could be totally and fully replicated......
    but then some factor changed so that a totally new time line could be worked out????

Will there be another August of 1939 in which another time line is spun off in which there is no Holocaust???????

Could it be that the events that we know of as history are also pretty close to "Worst Possible Case Scenario" and will all future time lines be better and better and better and better than
    what we think of as history???????

Will some of our children or grandchildren be involved in the initiation of a new time line in which another 1939 may be created......
    in order to save the lives of the vast majority of the population of Europe from the Holocaust????????

In my opinion the people in Hollywood who play around with this idea are not stupid... and they are not totally ignorant of Theoretical Physics!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.