AIDS- Manufactured by America to cull the world population

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittamaru

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums.
Valued Senior Member
http://realitieswatch.com/man-created-aids-robert-gallo/

The Man Who Created Aids : ‘Robert Gallo’
Posted on December 27, 2014 by Realities Watch

In April 1984, Dr. Robert Gallo filed a United States patent application for his invention, the HIV/AIDS Virus. Normally, when a patent is filed and approved, as Dr. Gallo’s was, anyone who uses the product or invention owes a royalty payment to the inventor. Thus, holding the intellectual property laws to their fullest interpretations, one must only wonder why Dr. Gallo has yet to file a lawsuit seeking to recover damages from the usage of his invention? As odd as this scenario may sound, it bears need for additional scrutiny.

The scientific evidence is complete and compelling, the AIDS Virus is a designer bi-product of the U.S. Special Virus program. The Special Virus program was a federal virus development program that persisted in the United States from 1962 until 1978. The U.S. Special Virus was then added as ‘compliment’ to vaccine inoculations in Africa and Manhattan. Shortly thereafter the world was overwhelmed with mass infections of a human retrovirus that differed from any known human disease, it was highly contagious and more importantly, it could kill.

2045-Gallo-NCI-1980.jpg

A review of the Special Virus Flow Chart (“research logic”) reveals the United States was seeking a ‘virus particle’ that would negatively impact the defense mechanisms of the immune system. The program sought to modify the genome of the virus particle in which to splice in an animal “wasting disease” called “Visna”.

According to the Proceedings of the United States of America, AIDS is an evolutionary, laboratory development of the peculiar Visna Virus, first detected in Icelandic sheep. Recently, American and world scientists confirm with 100% certainty the laboratory genesis of AIDS. This fact is further underscored when one reviews the ‘multiply-spliced’ nature of the HIV ‘tat’ gene and Dr. Gallo’s 1971 Special Virus paper, “Reverse Transcriptase of Type-C virus Particles of Human Origin”.

Dr. Gallo’s 1971 Special Virus paper is identical to his 1984 announcement of AIDS. Upon further review the record reveals that he filed his patent on AIDS, before he made the announcement with Secretary Heckler. Earlier this year, Dr. Gallo conceded his role as a ‘Project Officer’ for the federal virus development program, the Special Virus.

The Flow Chart of the program and the 15 progress reports are irrefutable evidence of the United States’ secret plan to cull world populations via the unleashing of a stealth biological microorganism that would ‘waste’ humanity. In light of this true genesis of the world’s most divesting biological scourge, it is the United States that owes ‘royal’ payments to the innocent victims. Each and every victim of AIDS is deserving of a formal apology and a sense of economic closure for an invention of death and despair, perpetrated by the United States.

The eyes of the world are upon the General Accounting Office’s Health Care Team, under the direction of William J. Scanlon. Between 1964 and 1978, the secret federal virus program spent $550 million dollars of taxpayer money to invent AIDS. It is now necessary to spend whatever it takes to dismantle an invention that has led to the greatest crime against humanity in the history of the world.

Sources:
Archives: http://www.boydgraves.com
Flow Chart: http://www.boydgraves.com/flowchart
Archives: http://www.boydgraves.com/order/order.html
AIDS is man-made – Interview with Dr. Boyd Graves – The Final Call
The Origin of AIDS and HIV May Not Be What You Have Learned
Avert.org, AIDS Timeline
Origin of HIV & AIDS

I ran across this today - someone had posted it on my facebook feed... has anyone else heard this theory? It seems pretty far fetched to be honest 0o'

All single sourced to someone named Boyd Graves. Certainly sounds like bullshit.

All single sourced to someone named Boyd Graves. Certainly sounds like bullshit.
Exactly - I'd never heard of him before... but he has a website dedicated to him:

Boyd "Ed" Graves The Man Who Solved AIDS

On August 21st, 1999 in Ganonoque, Canada, Boyd E. Graves, B.S., J.D. presented a 1971 Flow Chart to the international medical and scientific community. The Flow Chart is the “Research Logic Flow” of an ultra-secret federal program entitled the “Special Virus”. Since August 1999, the Flow Chart continues to receive intense scrutiny with many scientists and medical doctors now going on record as confirming the diabolical nature of the “Special Virus” program. The “Special Virus” is the designer product of a century long hunt for a contagious cancer that will selectively kill. The “necessity” for the creation and deployment of AIDS, et.al. is fully outlined in U.S. population control policy decisions including “National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSM-200) 1974, written and presented by Henry Kissinger at the mega-conference on population control held in Bucharest, Romania.

Boyd E. “Ed” Graves, B.S., J.D. was born the third of nine children of James and Theresa Graves (both deceased). He was raised in Northeast Ohio before he received an appointment to the U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland in 1971.

While in attendance at Annapolis, Dr. Graves received a B.S. degree with minors in Engineering and Mandarin Chinese. He also lettered in boxing and was elected the first African American President of the world-renowned NAVY GLEE CLUB. During his senior year at the Academy, he was the only midshipman to serve on the Brigade staff the entire year.

Dr. Graves received his commission from the Academy in 1975 and served as a Communications Officer onboard the guided missile destroyer, USS Buchanan, DDG-14.

In August of 1990, Dr. Graves entered Ohio Northern University College of Law in Ada, Ohio, where he was a semifinalist in the Anthony J. Celebrezee Moot Court Competition and earned his Juris Doctor degree in May 1993. Dr. Graves specialized in the Americans with Disabilities Act and worked with both private and public agencies to ensure compliance with the law, and equal opportunity for the class of citizens protected by the laws.

In 1992 Dr. Graves began his research on the global AIDS pandemic in earnest. Today he is serving his second year as Director-AIDS CONCERNS for the international medical research foundation, Common Cause, headquartered in Ontario, Canada. His AIDS research led him to the Special Virus Flow Chart discovery in 1999 and the disturbing conclusions represented there in led him to his AIDS activism and role as lead plaintiff for global AIDS apology. Dr. Graves civil rights and AIDS activism has received critical acclaim from around the world.

On January 20, 2000 the Sixth Circuit named the office of the President of the United States to answer the petition following the submission of the Special Virus Flow Chart into evidence. On January 12, 2001 the case, Graves vs The President of the United States, for hearing on the origin of AIDS was dismissed as “frivolous”. Dr. Graves hand delivered the people's appeal brief to the United States Supreme Court April 11, 2001.

The People of the world await the court’s decision.

http://www.boydgraves.com/

I am... hesitant... to accept that source. Too much bias

The fact that the world population continues to grow in spite of the aids/hiv epidemic, combined with the seemingly decreasing effectivness of the virus suggests that it's not a very good way of doing things.

Robert Gallo discovered AIDS, he didn't invent it. What he patented was an AIDS test.

As others have noted, Dr Gallo patented an AIDS test.

The disease itself has been around for a long time. The pandemic is thought to have started in the 1920's in Africa. Possibly even earlier. It has been in the US 'since at least' the 1970's. The first confirmed case in the US was in 1969.

We even know which species of chimpanzees HIV-1 came from. And which wild monkeys HIV-2 originated from. And how the jump to humans occurred. It was through bush meat. The primates were hunted for bush meat, and the handling of infected blood and the rest, as they say, is history.

I am sure that I can declare with 100% certainty that Dr Gallo does not fit the description of a Central Chimpanzee or of a Sooty mangabey. Far from it.

Boyd Graves, on the other hand, was a conspiracy theory nut.

As others have noted, Dr Gallo patented an AIDS test.

The disease itself has been around for a long time. The pandemic is thought to have started in the 1920's in Africa. Possibly even earlier. It has been in the US 'since at least' the 1970's. The first confirmed case in the US was in 1969.

We even know which species of chimpanzees HIV-1 came from. And which wild monkeys HIV-2 originated from. And how the jump to humans occurred. It was through bush meat. The primates were hunted for bush meat, and the handling of infected blood and the rest, as they say, is history.

I am sure that I can declare with 100% certainty that Dr Gallo does not fit the description of a Central Chimpanzee or of a Sooty mangabey. Far from it.

Boyd Graves, on the other hand, was a conspiracy theory nut.

Indeed, this is about what I was expecting; always nice to get my thoughts reaffirmed by others though, just to make sure I'm not losing my mind (again!).

Last edited:
Deleted as all information was better covered in other posts. Should always follow the whole discussion before jumping in.

Last edited:
I am confused by that as well OnlyMe - how can you "patent" the DNA/RNA makeup of a naturally occurring virus...? It would be like trying to patent oxygen, then charging everyone for breathing, would it not?

I am confused by that as well OnlyMe - how can you "patent" the DNA/RNA makeup of a naturally occurring virus...? It would be like trying to patent oxygen, then charging everyone for breathing, would it not?

I deleted that post because most it was covered better by others... But yes it has always bothered me that anyone should be able to patent a DNA sequence essentially previously owned by many many individuals. What happened to possession is 9/10th of law? My eyes are blue but someone else owns the genes?

Right so:

1. HIV/AIDS predates the patent in question by at least 30 years.
2. The patent in question refers to a test developed by the person to discover HIV/AIDS
3. From a logical standpoint the use of HIV/AIDS to cull the herd makes no sense and has clearly been ineffective, not to mention the apparently poor design of the chosen vector.

I think we can call that case (and thread) closed.

I deleted that post because most it was covered better by others... But yes it has always bothered me that anyone should be able to patent a DNA sequence essentially previously owned by many many individuals. What happened to possession is 9/10th of law? My eyes are blue but someone else owns the genes?
Right so:

1. HIV/AIDS predates the patent in question by at least 30 years.
2. The patent in question refers to a test developed by the person to discover HIV/AIDS
3. From a logical standpoint the use of HIV/AIDS to cull the herd makes no sense and has clearly been ineffective, not to mention the apparently poor design of the chosen vector.

I think we can call that case (and thread) closed.

Ah, my mistake- I thought OnlyMe was saying there was also a patent on the sequencing itself :)

EDIT - off-topic posts culled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back