About The Members Round 16: Draqon

Hahaha, how about an English course?
i make only inter-course.

Draqy, its widely known that people who are too sensitive with sexual orientation are the same people who are far from the straight pole, you just suppress too much your gayness,that is the real reason you hated your first time,not cause she was fat but rather cause unconsciously you were seeking a penis.
Its not a bad thing,but it will give peace to your soul if you admit what you are.You should find help,am not in your situation so i don't know how bad your case is, consult a doctor or a real life friend.

well....:eek:

ummm....:eek:

ok with me, as long as she keeps it anonymous.

The purpose of this is to analyze the situation, figure out what went wrong and get things working the way they should be.

Where are you posting from now? Aren't you live with/at her (isn't she your landlord)? :confused:

i make only inter-course.

Draqy, its widely known that people who are too sensitive with sexual orientation are the same people who are far from the straight pole, you just suppress too much your gayness,that is the real reason you hated your first time,not cause she was fat but rather cause unconsciously you were seeking a penis.
Its not a bad thing,but it will give peace to your soul if you admit what you are.You should find help,am not in your situation so i don't know how bad your case is, consult a doctor or a real life friend.

shutup. what a looser. :mad:

yeah well Mammoth Lakes are higher. :p

Depends on where you are running. There is a ton of mountains in the springs. So you run from your house to garden of the gods, run to the top and down back to your house. It's quite certain you ran above 9k feet above sea level half the run.

yeah well if I told you, you were an alien from planet Mars and you replied "No I am not"

than I would say same thing, " A classic example of good ol' denial. ;( "
That would be fun
Too bad am human and you're gay =/

Back