Zombie questions for the bored

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by alby201, Mar 8, 2011.

1. alby201 Registered Member

I watch alot of zombie movie and i always have questions after watching them.

1 how do zombies know if you are a zombie or not?
    2 what would happen if you bite a zombie? some movies answered this by saying it is an infection of the blood or saliva. but would they get confused and think you are a zombie?
    3 if the epidemic starts in the U.S. why wouldn't the rest of the world set up a quarentine and bomb the area so that the infection cannot escape?
    4 why do zombies attempt to eat some people and only infect others?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rav Valued Senior Member

Zombie pheromones perhaps? Or maybe it is simply that they are all after the same thing; live brains!

I'd imagine that they'd be after you right up until the point where your brain stopped smelling like a human brain.

I guess that once the situation got completely out of control something like that would have to happen. Since there is no conclusive evidence to suggest that zombified pilots wouldn't retain their ability to fly an aircraft, we would want to deal with the threat as soon as possible!

It's probably instinctive behaviour that ensures the propagation of the species.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Rav Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

If you're not on their Facebook page then you're not a zombie.

It depends. Some of them treat it as foreplay, others will sue.

We will. We're just waiting for the first outbreak then we can implement the plans we've had for decades.

Some are too tasty to convert, some are too ugly to leave walking. Some are tough m*therf*ckers and they want them on their side.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  8. alby201 Registered Member

Good points. and i have to say im kinda shocked that so many philosophers think zombies are possible.

9. Rav Valued Senior Member

It was a kind of tongue-in-cheek reference. I suspect that most of those philosophers simply decided that they couldn't rationally rule out the possibility of something like a Zombie existing. There are, after all, so many definitions, some more connected to reality than others.

10. orcot Valued Senior Member

Their is this dance invented by michal jackson that if performend succesfully will make the zombie think you are one of them. It is in their top 5 of method for luring bystanders to go near them close enough to bite them.
    ... altough the more modern zombies probably have a app for that

Well it means you got bigger issues then the zombie before you, a rabbies shot would seem like the first logical reaction

People wouldn't see the difference considering the allready existing brain drain to the US.

You ever took a bite out of sandwich and immediately tought no way I ain't finishing that and have you looked at some people? No zombies do have their dignity aftherall they refuse to crap/piss their pants as any normal dead person would do.

That was probably afther a generous amount of illigal substances were consumend

11. Rav Valued Senior Member

The Zombie Survival Guide

12. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

They'd just turn on constant broadcasts of "dancing with the stars" or some other inane television crap, and all the American zombies would just sit there and watch until they totally decomposed.

Therefore no need to bomb.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

On some other forum, someone posted a link to this:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html

13. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html

My favorite is #1

14. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

It would suck if the zombies were like 28 days later all fast and shit.

15. alby201 Registered Member

True that the whole 7 reasons a zombie apocalypse wouldn't work would get blown out of the water

16. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

It's kinda hard to attach factual reasoning to plot holes in fiction.

For example - in movies, why do vampires make such a mess when they feed? If their goal is to drink blood, then they are wasting a huge amount of it by allowing it to splatter all over the place. That's like me ordering soup at a restaurant, then pouring 70% of it on the floor.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

<---- needs to wear a bib