Zionist piracy

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Z7575, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I think that correct as I saw in brief video one swing what did look like a piece of pipe at one of the Israeli commandos coming down a rope to board the ship, but clearly that was an improvised last minute effort at defense. Anyway it is certainly OK to try to prevent pirates from boarding your ship on the high seas, even with fire arms, but they obviously did not have any as were forced to improvise a feeble defense.

Perhaps the guy with the marble shooting sling shot got off a few marbles too?
    Before the commandos broke his "weapon." (CNN Video showed it broken, laying on the deck.)

BTW it is fun to try to shoot flying sea gulls with slingshot. I did it every lunchtime when working for CGS Labs in Stanford Connecticut. (A summer job while I was an undergraduate. I never hit a bird. - They see marble coming and dodge it - I think it was fun for us both.)

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I didn't see anyone with a slingshot, but even al-Jazeera seems to think that some of the passengers were getting religiously worked up the day before. Both guys that I could see had pipe, and they were whacking even as the Israelis hit the ground.

Did Israeli vessels or aircraft fire on the vessels before this?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Perhaps they shoudl ahve just put there hands up and let the isreali commandos arrest them but then again they were in international waters so what right does isreal ahve to arrest them or sieze their ship etc etc

Perhaps we could havee the isreali navy based off colombia and raiding what ever boats it pleases incase of cocaine smugglin etc etc

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

i should join the british navy get my self a bot and a gun and just raid other boats and confiscate the booty!!

9. Gustav Banned Banned

what are you insinuating?

here is a working link

In 2006, the Danish Institute for International Studies published a report titled "The Role of Islamic Charities in International Terrorist Recruitment and Financing", by American analyst Evan Kohlman. Kohlman claimed that major international Islamic charities such as IHH, while providing genuine humanitarian relief, also occasionally serve as fronts and liaison with Islamic militants and terror groups. In particular, Kohlman blamed IHH for assisting the Iraqi Sunni insurgency, and mentioned a 1997 raid in which police found weapons, explosives and bomb-making instructions in the IHH headquarter in Istanbul. Apparently, Kohlman's theory about IHH has not gained traction, since IHH remains a legal organization everywhere except Israel, which banned it in 2008.

With the advent of the May 2010 Gaza flotilla in which IHH played a key role, Kohlman's report was rediscovered by the Israeli think tank Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center. Their May 26 text on IHH, based mostly upon Kohlman's report, was repeated over the next few days with minor variations by the Israeli press.

IHH organizer Izzet Sahin was arrested by Israeli forces in 2010 in the West Bank. The fact of his arrest was initially gagged by the Israeli security services. Sahin was later deported without charges.

According to Israel's Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center,

"He transferred tens of thousands of American dollars from IHH to the Islamic Charitable Society in Hebron and Al-Tadhamun in Nablus, two of Hamas’ most important “charitable societies.” His activities were thwarted by the Israeli security forces. In April 2010 he was detained for questioning on suspicion of involvement in financing terrorism and supporting Hamas, and was deported from Israel immediately after his interrogation in compliance with an official Turkish request." ​

what else is known about these guys?

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

how does this wash geoff?

how can you justify this??

the govt in tel aviv are indeed anti semitic!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

Yes they did. Do you know them?

12. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

they are as anti semetic as mubarak is anti islamic

bunch of punks

13. Gustav Banned Banned

man!
    zak's on a roll!

/rotfl

14. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

As you can see, there's no rules for those who hold the biggest gun. Laws are for the weak. Could you imagine if the roles were reversed? What would happen if Hezbolah acted in the same manner? Lebanon would be a parking lot right now.

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

True. Although actually that Columbian thing wouldn't bother me. So why should this? Actually, didn't someone already say that Turkish officials had offered to allow Israeli customs workers to inspect the ship?

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hey, my link worked too.

17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

well know but the difference is these were to delvier aid not cocaine

but the point is the same and if turkey did ask isreali customs to inspect the ships then i am not sure why isreal didnt take that opportunity

18. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hey gustav

how r u doing???

how am i on a roll?

just saying that Netenyahoooooooo and his gang are as anti semtic as mubarak the pussy is anti islamic

19. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Probably, yes. The Israelis - justified or not, honest or not - seem to think that the aid agency is a front. Seems unlikely, but it's happened before (i.e. Holy Land Foundation / Brotherhood / CAIR). I don't have the answer.

No idea. Maybe they thought that someone might try to load arms afterwards? Or maybe it really is a pressure tactic on food coming to Gaza.

20. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

As index of the anger, this is post 117 in less than 12 hours - probably a record. Israel really injured itself by killing mainly good intentioned humanitarians.

As example posting speed, GeoffP quoted my post 101 before my first edit, which added:

"Anyway it is certainly OK to try to prevent pirates from boarding your ship on the high seas, even with fire arms, but they obviously did not have any as were forced to improvise a feeble defense."

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
  21. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hahah good point and highlights the fact that the govt of isreal is indeed anti semetic

the thing which makes me laugh well it would do if it wasnt so serious is that the arab league are going to hold and emergency meeting what the hell are they gonna do about it!! isreal will just laugh espically if the accomplice mubarak attends..

i do hope that bitch mubrak doesnt attends that would be hypocrcy of the highest order!!

22. CptBork Valued Senior Member

If the activists had been armed with guns and opened fire on the Israelis, it would have justified torpedoing them right there on the spot. If Israel is violating international law by intercepting these ships, then it needs to be dealt with by the international institutions that declare and enforce these laws. The passengers should have surrendered and agreed to offload their goods at Ashdod, or turned back, and the issue could have been brought before international authorities. If it's true the activists beat and stabbed IDF troops as they boarded the ship in question, and they endangered the lives of those troops, then they're more responsible for the shooting than anyone else.

23. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

I'll summarize it for you: They claim that they are a "humanitarian aid" charity, but they don't care anybody other than Muslims, and only within their own Sunni sect (oh, only recently they went to Haiti and they made a very special campaign for show purposes to convince others that they are capable of helping non-Muslims too; very convincing); they are pro-government (pro-government humanitarians! imagine); they use religious discourse to collect money without any registration and these money is used for who knows what... Islamic Missionaries who constantly complain about Christian Missionaries.

Currently it is impossible to reach their website, probably they are busy to sort out records and previous articles on how did they buy the ship, and how they were going to resist Israel in the name of jihad. But for this particular incident, they are hired by government -or you can say they hired themselves for the government, makes no difference; (this is easily understandable from the massive Turkish flag on the ship), and caused this incident previously knowing that Israel was going to stop them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.