Zionist piracy

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Z7575, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

LICking israels ass he is

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

So? Did Israel stop the ship within the Gaza waters?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

no i dont belive it is
    the international police it is

anyway u tell me

ws this not a foul act??

no wonder that punk mubarak was so quiet and keeps the seige so effective - he was learnign how to be an ass from the isreals

and as SAM says he is a dictator!!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

Very bad indeed..

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

VERY BAD

if rian had done somethign like that the language wiould be harsher than very bad
    and where is obama??
    shutting his gob i guess
    if it had been iran then his gob would be spouting so much condemnations by now

9. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

so what are these severe consequences i hear turkey going on about???

10. Bells Staff Member

Nope. The ships weren't even in Israeli waters.

Now, imagine if these ships were off the coast of Somalia, for example, would the people on them have been wrong to defend themselves against armed men storming their ships with knives and axes?

11. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

No doubt it was, people are dead. What I have been trying to say that technically Turkey is also responsible as government used this civilians for its purposes, and sent them over there knowing that Israel will stop them.

Mubarak is not quite, he already said "It was obvious this was going to end up like that". To be honest, he has a point there. You see, being an ass doesn't prevent someone to make sense...

12. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

What's your point, which point you are objecting?

Who said self defence was wrong?

13. Bells Staff Member

My point is this. The ships were outside of Israel's territorial waters, as well as being outside of Gaza's territorial waters. Had it occured off the coast of Somalia, for example, it would be deemed an act of piracy.

I'm not. I can assure you, if I was on a ship carrying aid and outside of their territorial waters and they stormed the ship shooting, I'd use whatever I had on hand to defend myself.

14. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

Read my posts on this issue above, have a look at links. Everybody seems to missing a point: Even the ship was sailing in Israeli territorial waters; moreover, even the ship was landed on Israeli harbour and people were on Israeli land -imagine I'm not even saying Gaza-; Israel -or any other country- has an obligation to treat civilians with utmost care, no matter which country they are coming from, no matter where army and civilians encounter, it could be in Mars or in the middle of Jerusalem. This is one of the oldest ethical, cultural, and legal rule: Armed people must not touch unarmed people. Simple as that.
    In reality, if Israel attacked them after they entered the territorial waters, Israel was going to have the full responsibility. They are much more clever than U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon who can say " I heard the ships were in international water" (from your post). This guy has no idea on anything whatsoever.

Technically speaking, if you attack a ship in water for the purposes of gaining some benefit, and if you are not a government, this is called piracy: Off the coast of Somalia, or off the coast of Antarctica, doesn't matter.

They did exactly the same, normal human reaction. And you don't have to carry anything for that matter; you are carrying your own life to start with, obviously you will defend it against the attacker.

15. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

CNN has just shown clear evidence that the flotilla was armed - video showed a broken sling shot and bag of spilt marbles.

16. Echo3Romeo One man wolfpack Registered Senior Member

That concrete onboard could have been cast into rocks that would be thrown at Israeli tanks!

17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

catpults they may have had on the boat so they can use the concrete like in LOTR

18. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

No, Israel has confiscated it and in typical generosity is giving it to BP to help close the leaking well.

19. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

THATS VERY KIND OF the isrealis but i shouldnt be surprised

20. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

BBC reports 19 dead, 27 in critical state and > 60 injured. Israel has really goofed this time.

21. Echo3Romeo One man wolfpack Registered Senior Member

Now would be the time for the political wing of Hamas to step up and take advantage of the huge PR victory Israel just dropped in their lap, preferably without firing any rockets into Israel.

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I'm not at all sure that some of the flotilla passengers didn't attack. In fact, it looks as though some of them did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHXzeFJxJgw

Apparently the day prior, there was a lot of the old Jew-hating chant about Khaibar. It sounds as though a confrontation was at least partially wanted. Is that Raed Salah in the vid, beside the guy with the cap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3L7OV414Kk

23. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

They didn't have arms? Were they born that way, or were their arms removed by Israelis during a sinister Jewish ritual?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.