Zionist piracy

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Z7575, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The "snippet" of video shows Israeli paratroopers boarding the ship and telling everyone to shut up in Hebrew. It shows that except for a few passengers who remained abovestairs, the rest had worn life jackets and gone down, it shows the armed Israelis standing over passengers lying down on the ship. This is the "resistance" they had to overcome. As for Israelis shooting each other, yeah most Israeli casualties are friendly fire. Trigger happy morons. 4 of the 8 Israelis killed during the Gaza massacre in 2009 were shot by other Israelis, the rest too died from being the wrong place rather than due to a direct hit.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Freedom of the seas. Israel has very questionable rights to even interfer with ships with in the 12 mile limit of GAZA's coast - doing so at ~70 miles off shore is clear violation of freedom of the seas.

Sorry if someone else has already pointed this out. - I am working my way forward in this rapidly growing thread. (But not sure I am coming closer to the last post as time progresses.)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

A video of the feed from the ship before the Israeli commandos boarded

Its partly in Arabic, partly in English

Reporters tell how the ships were surrounded by Israeli navy, the passengers attacked with tear gas and stun grenades were used and passengers fired upon before the commandos boarded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB-Mk4bFz-U&feature=player_embedded#!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Okay...but does it show them boarding a ship and then shooting a guy? No? Then that wasn't the incident. This is complicated? How did you graduate from a university?

Jeez...I watched that video....look at time code 6:03, a guy starts hitting the IDF soldier with a pipe!!! What the hell is wrong with you SAM?

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

so just cos they say they will hit the ship that makes it all ok

9. ejderha Exhausted Registered Senior Member

"Being against Israel" Yes, right. That's what's been fed into your brains, isn't it. Not against their policy and the war, but against Israel.

You simply blame Turks for taking a side.

Israel attacked to an unarmed, civilian aid ship in international waters and murdered people. Period.

That's a horrible crime and against international laws.
    They will do the same thing to other ships from other countries.

You are the one barking to the wrong tree, literally. This 'conversation' is over.

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

well i blame mubarak that isreali ass liocking punk

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Passengers were shot by Israelis before they boarded the ship. That shows how the resistance proceeded. Btw, at 6:03 its the Israeli hitting the passenger as he tries to go down the stairs. They were attacking the activists who had not yet gone down.

If the Israelis had nothing to hide, why did they cut off communications?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

For your information, there is no international law anywhere who talks about "Freedom of Seas", this is just a street language. Seas must be specified in order to be subject to any law (Territorial, Coastal, High, etc.). I especially gave the link from United Nations convention as a basic reference (and believe me this is just a starting point in its simplest form). It says "Freedom of High Seas" over there. And there are also defined conditions of exercising this "freedom" from (a) to (f).

It is questionable if:

- There is a dispute between the disputing countries has already well established/historic/traditional conflict between/among each other over the waters which is subject to the dispute. And there is no dispute between the countries in dispute on subject water: Israel and "Union of the Comoros" (official flag of the Ship - not Turkey)
    - If there is no agreement on subject waters. (Israel signed Continental Shelf Convention -read the link I gave- which already exceeds the limits of Exclusive Economic zone 200 nautical miles)

If anybody wants to point anything out on this subject, better to come up with a serious argument.

13. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

yeah well this is israel

i wonder what would happen if Iran boarded aid ships

mind u i still blame that punk mubarak

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Maritime law is pretty strict about what constitutes international waters.

15. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hello bafs

hope all is ok

oh so Gaza is a country, has Israel stopped the occupation of lands seized has it??

16. ejderha Exhausted Registered Senior Member

I need to say, this "being against Israel" is so fucking fake, it's hillarious.

17. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

The truth is very damming for Israel. It must be suppressed. Hence:

“The Israeli Navy has jammed all communications aboard the ships of the Freedom Flotilla, blocking cell phone signals and internet connections aboard humanitarian aid ships. Scrambling the signals preceding the Israeli raid on the Flotilla, which involved special forces troops and the mobilization of one third of the Israeli Navy.”

Probably Israel is now preparing a cover story as to how during the confusion all the satellite dishes on all six ships and all cell phones were “accidentaly” destroyed. That is why there is no longer any direct reports from the ships. The first causality of war is truth, but this time it seems ~15 humanitarians were killed before Israel could stop the flow of live (real time) video images of what was happening on board.

18. Bells Staff Member

That is what got to me in this whole thing.

The satellite call I was listening to was from an Australian journalist who was commenting that they were trying to jam the communications.

The death toll is now up to possibly 20.

Peace activists on an aid ship in international waters.. Now had this been off the coast of Somalia, for example, it would be deemed an act of piracy.

Not looking good for Israel. The footage supports what the peace activists are saying, not what Israel is claiming.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Moshe Yaroni has dissected the IDF claim that the Israeli commando fighters, highly trained and fully armed shot unarmed civilians in self defense:
    Indeed

20. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

so if that basteward Mubarak wasnt blockading gaza etiher than it would nto have happeend and israels efforst of starving a population would be in vein

21. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

And I am pretty serious when I said

Your claim unfortunately does not make any legal sense: All waters are "International waters" when it becomes subject to any dispute -strict or not, I don't even discuss this point yet to start with-. Internal waters are already out of discussion as oppose to International Waters.

And the strictness of International water depends on numerous factors - not as strict as land though-: Imagine the Pacific and Atlantic waters of US, or southern waters of India: They are already beyond the maximum limitations of any International law; so they don't have any dispute over these waters. Strictness starts if subject waters are shared by more than one country, and the most strict (read it as "binding") rules comes from bilateral agreements between parties, not from generalist natured International Conventions -ratified or not ratified-.

All in all, If you are serious about discussing on this issue, I would recommend you to start a new thread. Although the title of this thread includes "piracy" -the main reason for the birth of International High Seas Law-, I believe the extent of the subject would exceed the main discussion point in here.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its hardly surprising to find a dictator acting like...uh a dictator?

23. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

Are you just not reading what I write, or playing the stupid intentionally; both possibilities are terrible, you know that. First you define what is the difference between "being against Israel" and "being against (war) policy of Israel", then I will try to answer this...

Yes, you are definitely not reading what I write. Go back and find this:

What does "International Water" mean? "Israel attacked to an unarmed and civilian..." and your country deliberately sent these people knowing that Israel will hit them. What's your point? Two allies of the region made a cooperation and killed civilians. That's what happened.

You haven't got a slightest clue about International Law. Drop it.

But you Turks will not care, will you? Because when it comes to International events, you only care incidents that directly related to your wanking subjects. You don't give a shit what kind of atrocities are going on around the world.

Could it be because you run out of your nonsense?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.