Zionism is behind recent terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'World Events' started by otheadp, Jun 4, 2004.

1. otheadp Banned Banned

... at least according to crown prince Abdullah, the de-facto ruler of Saudi Arabia

and for once... ONCE, a Saudi gov't official was confronted about it in the popular western media... by Wolf Blitzer of CNN of all people
    i'm literally speechless.

could it be? has Wolf sensed the fact that i'm making it a matter of principle not to read CNN.com (i've ereased the bookmark), and not watch channels 33 and 37 (CNN tv) anymore?

it's gotta be it

now if only these fascist and morally corrupt Saudi gov't officials were confronted by the pop-western media about just 5% of all the shit they come up with and sell to their public, the Saudis will have to STFU

why is it that Wolf all of a sudden took this angle? has CNN decided to stop being a dhimmi? (we won't ask you silly questions and you'll give us access and scoops)
    there's light at the end of the tunnel... yes there is...

===============
    ...original CNN transcript
    ...more on this

Last edited: Jun 4, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

ok so you dont like the saudia royal family, well neither do i but whatever happens Amerrican will always love the royal family beacasue it sits iunder 1/4 of the worlds oil reserves and is the only country capable of lowering oil prices by increasing production.

also they love him cos he surpresses the Saudis and is keeping stopping a democratic or islamic revolution.

the saudia royal family are as bad a Sadam, if not worse, the only difference is that these saudias dont kill their own people (well not as many, Saudia govermat does secretly torture and kill people in subtle ways while America ignores it)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. otheadp Banned Banned

the House of Saud is much worse than Saddam because they are much better strategists (they don't react hastily to every little provacation), and because they tarnish the name and twist the meaning of Islam which has its reprecussions on the whole Islamic nation
    Saddam is a brutal murderer but he had much less influence on other countries, Arab/Islamic or others

people in the west don't realize how fucked up (i was gonna use "bad", but it's not sufficient to describe them) the Saudi regime is.
    the moral bankruptcy and corruption that makes up that disgusting family is just something else

i've seen a documentary / investigative report on CBC (besides Time and McLean's it's the only western popular media source that i still have some respect left for) that linked the royal family very closely to 9/11 and bin-Laden
    not just by the fact that they cultivated an environment where people in Saudi Arabia want to hijack planes and hate America so much they are willing to die for their cause - this is nothing (well, it has become nothing.. people should care about this but they don't... anyway)
    but by very directly assisting and funding bin-Laden... up to very recently

i'm sorry i don't have the source, it would've made a good discussion piece

when people get to know the royal family up close and personal, how truly deviant and scheming they are, they will be appalled

regime change in S.A. should become an official policy of the US
    but not yet.
    maybe these close ties that US gov'ts have traditionally had with the Saudis (especially now) serve a special purpose with a strategic goal besides easy access to needed resource... i don't know

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. otheadp Banned Banned

ok so you dont like the saudia royal family
    everything coming out of their mouth is twisted and spun. i wouldn't trust them enough to ask for the time

this little thing they said about "Zionists being behind Saudi terror attacks" is the tip of the iceberg.
    they've been bombarding all those under their subjugation and the entire umma with an avalanche of this bullshit for years and years and years
    what years... over 6 decades!
    demonization and dehumanization and lies of the most vicious kind

no wonder people in the ME hate Zionists and Zionizm

imagine hearing this sort of bullshit every day. you don't have a job? zionists are responsible. you're in jail? zionsits are responsible. your kid was run over by a car? zionists are responsible. your wife's cheating on you? zionists are responsible.

and this is not an exaggeration either

8. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

like i said Otheadp, we may not like them but Amreica is always gonna like them beacause of the oil. America wil probably pull one of those Sadam or taliban tricks later on, they'll support them for now but a few decades later they'll attack them becasue they are terrorists and unable to rule Saudia and everyone will forget that the US ever supported Saudia. its frustrating but thats just US foriegn policy for you. as long as the Saudias supress people, stop revolution, help America, and have so much oil then to America they will be great allies juts like Sadam was a "intelligent" "innotive" "tactful" "adapt" and even "great" leader as the Americans said but after he did what America wanted all of a sudden hes a cruel dictaror and a mad man with way to much power.

hell, its funny, after WW2 America and Britain were racing to please the saudia family, Churchill even bought him a gold plated Rolles Royce!

9. Undecided Banned Banned

The house of Saud will be deposed in due course, the problem is what comes after is dramatically worse.

10. otheadp Banned Banned

deposed by who? internally? externally? by force? velvet revolution?
    i'm optimistic here : people will come to their senses through being exposed to world cultures and opinion thanks to globalization and the internet, and will decide by themselves to make a nice gov't for themselves

i was thinking, in Arab / Muslim countries, Zionism is regarded as the absolute evil in the world.. in mythical levels - sort of like the west is thinking of Nazism
    discussing Zionism, or even saying that it's not the cause of all Islamic problems can get you beheaded, stabbed or stoned

but not all are so apprehensive about breaking taboos:

http://www.arabsforisrael.com
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=22446
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37733
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=13587 [background] <-- this guy says the Qur'an is zionist

the tarnishing of the name of zionism that has been happening over the course of decades in the Arab world, has created such an environment where if these abovementioned people (especially the last one) were to visit any arab country they'd get mobbed and... well, you know

this blind hatered must be conquered - not necessarily with weapons, but with frank discussions and information
    unfortunately with governments like the ones in Saudi Arabia this is going to be hard to start

i'm still betting on an eventual velvet revolution

11. Undecided Banned Banned

i'm still betting on an eventual velvet revolution

A peaceful revolution in the Arabic world? Not bloody likely, the revolution seems to have started anyways with the recent wave of terrorist actions, and the popular support Al Q has with the poorer classes in Arabia. There will be an inevitable Islamic revolution in the region, starting either in Iraq, or Saudi and spread like wildfire.

12. otheadp Banned Banned

A peaceful revolution in the Arabic world? Not bloody likely
    why... you don't give arabs enough credit. there are extremists, sure, but there's also a silent majority who, in my opinion, do not want to blow up or kill anybody, and just want peace and personal and national prosperity
    Arabs and Muslims are capable of reaching and maintaining a democracy, if only given the chance

for now though, arab governments are totalitarian police states mostly. do not forget that.
    therefore they should have the infrastructure to maintain strict controls on their civilians.
    therefore, if these governments initiate reforms, any nail that sticks out will promptly be smashed with a hammer

then the reforms can come

13. Undecided Banned Banned

why... you don't give arabs enough credit. there are extremists, sure, but there's also a silent majority who, in my opinion, do not want to blow up or kill anybody, and just want peace and personal and national prosperity

Its not that I don’t give Arabs credit, in every revolution there have been radicals who dominate the scene. From France during the terror, to Russia with the Civil War, to China with the Boxer rebellion. They all were violent, and the violence was perpetrated by a minority. But the masses in Saudi imo will eagerly want to see the heads of the royals like the French did back in 1792. That is the innate nature of the revolution.

Arabs and Muslims are capable of reaching and maintaining a democracy, if only given the chance

I don’t doubt that, but the reality on the ground seems to point that Arabs don’t want it. Democracy can only exist in a society with high educational and economic standards. Otherwise democracy is basically always going to radicalized.

14. otheadp Banned Banned

WOW
    look at that
    Wolf, you may just singlehandedly restore credibility to CNN!
    look at the power of the media and tremble:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/06/weekinreview/06macf.html?pagewanted=all&position=

i think that damaging interview on CNN (see 1st post) has really made an impact
    if more of those take place on mainstream media in America, truth will finally be able to penetrate the House and Kingdom of Saud (inshallah) and reforms can really start taking place

now, if only Saudi and other Arabs read and hear the same thing at home...

we're not there yet, but it's a positive step forward

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!