Zarqawi Death Serves A Purpose.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Zarqawi, death has served a Purpose, and one that I doubt He would have approved of, it has saved the life of a American Jewish student studying in Israel, The Fata Faction that had kidnapped him because they thought he was Israeli, to hold for the release of jailed Fata member, found out that he was a American Citizen, and turned him to the PA:
    it nice to see his death has already paid some dividens

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

No what it meant is that Israel would of put the onus on America to release him , and the soldiers of Fatah know that the Israel pays no heed to America because of their minions in the Zionist/Israel lobby in America is powerful and treats America like shit . So Fatah realizing that having an American was a pointless instead of an Israeli bargaining chip let him go .
    Yeah the dividend shows you what value an American is worth today in bargaining value …….zip !

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"it nice to see his death has already paid some dividens"

So then BR, you are saying that Zarqawi's killing directly resulted in the release of Benjamin Bright-Fishbein?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The PA security forces subsequently handed the American over to the Israel Defense Forces. Defense officials believe once the militants discovered the person was indeed an American citizen, they took steps to end the matter quickly.

"Apparently, the kidnappers did not want to end up like Zarqawi," a defense official said.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

how did they discover he was American? Why did they not know it all along?

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Cesspool, Foley, Cesspool.

10. Free Israel Banned Banned

Brian Foley, Re: "lobbies"... how much is there talk of the Arab Muslim lobby POWER not in the US but upon the world?

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

You tell me samcdkey, I wasn't there.

12. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

About the same as a public education in Oz. Even James R., your intellectual overlord, has his quaint notions of Americans and American self-identify/self-worth.

Always entertaining to watch non-Americans try to tell us why we should be more like them, even as we absorb hordes of non-Americans wanting to be Americans.

What's up with that particular system of valuation of all things not American?

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sounds unbelievable to me, that's all.

As far as I know, visitors in the Middle East are issued ID cards for purposes of identification by local law enforcement who may not speak English. . It lists everything about you, name address, profession, etc. With the war on I don't know what's happening there, but it makes no sense to me that they could not tell he was American.

14. RoyLennigan Registered Senior Member

if its the fatah i'm thinking of, then of course they did what they did. the US government funds the fatah organization, at least in areas like Lebanon, because Fatah is the opposition to Hamas. And the US sees Hamas as a terrorist organization. Interesting.

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The ID card what languages was it printed in and could the kidnapper read the languages?

16. Free Israel Banned Banned

The fascism to blame Israel for all Islamic terrorists' sin is not boring any more but already funny.
    It's like blaming the woman for the rapist's attack.

17. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Try this on...

The Sunnis, Shias and Kurds came to a politcial agreement whereby the Sunnis could buy their way into political power sharing.The Sunnis bartered their highest value bargaining asset...