Discussion in 'About the Members' started by one_raven, Oct 22, 2009.
We're not doomed until we're dead.
Log in or Sign up to hide all adverts.
Time to take to the skies, than
4. people giving me money
5. people who make others even prettier!
10the internets people
Stop harassing women in my thread.
Christa is not a woman she is an american and people apparently are afraid of her LOL.
Punk deleted it. I knew I should have quoted it.
was wondering what u where talkin about
Women? OK that list starts with Светлана Капанина
Have you checked your cholesterol levels lately miss piggy?
or ninja scroll, or vampire hunter d, or princess mononoke?
top ten top ten lists in this thread (edit #1)
1. one raven's movies list (wish u'd get rid of breakfast club)
2. MZ3boy's music list (just for having led zep really)
3. string's book list
4. acitnoid's movie list (despite my reservations)
5. grim reaper's car list
6. hypewader's plane list
7. string's food list
8. sam's food list
9. sam's movie list (sorry sam, haven't seen or eaten anything you have)
Last. anything dragon comes up with.
My top ten hemmorhoid remedies:
1) take a very tannic black tea bag, pour just a dollop of boiling water on it, so it is just soaked, nothing extra. WAIT UNTIL IT IS COOL. Place in the crack of your ass, up against said sore spot. Repeat several times a day.
2) Eat a handful of flax seeds with every meal. Always drink heaps of water with this. These form little slippy slidey pillows in your stool and give your sore point a chance to relax.
3) Stop eating white flours, cheeses and really dry or greasy food.
4) Don't push the river.
5) Eat 5,000 milligrams vitamin C for a few days. This will generally soften your stool, again giving the sore point a chance to relax.
6-9 Preventitively eat a high fiber diet without the clogging foods mentioned above, while not holding off on pooping and not pushing.
10) do not drive a cab for a living.
My top ten things that I hate NOT doing:
1. Breathing. I really like it.
2. Drinking water. Very refreshing.
3. Eating. Dessert is the BEST part.
4. Wearing cloths. Don't wanna' show anybody up! Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!
5. Making money. Work is good.
6. Having a home. Gets cold in the winter.
7. Having all my senses. Seeing & hearing are especially fun.
8. Being able to walk. Then I couldn't run.
9. Having continence. Shit, I don't like being pissy.
10. Owning a car. Necessary to cruise around pickin' up chicks.
Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!
Oh, but good poops must come in higher than owning a car.
I mean, 1) they are rather pleasant and 2) if I never took a shit, my brand new car would have little appeal.
I have an aversion to discussing, mentioning, touching, viewing, imagining, or smelling scat.
My god you made my mouth water.:bawl: My father has mango trees in his yard and every year, I go nuts picking green mangoes to have with rock salt and chilly that I crush together.. Yummy.. And it's approaching that time of the year again here.Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!
You left out the tamarind compote with salt and chilli and some sugar as well.
Lassi has to be almond flavour of course with the light green colouring.Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!
Top 10 food:
1) Tamarind stewed with salt, sugar and chilli until it forms a thick kind of jam which are then packed into these little plastic bags and you snip one corner off and you suck it out... Drool..
2) Green mangoes with salt and chilli.
3) Cherry guava with salt and chilli.. Yes, I adore salt and chilli..
4) Watercress, be it in a salad or in a clear broth..
5) Dholl pooris with a shrimp, tomato and chilli sauce (dried shrimp that is soaked overnight and then fried with onions and tomato with lots of fresh chilli and coriander and garlic and cooked down until it forms almost a thick paste..)
6) Tandoori chicken made the traditional way.
7) Chilli cakes
8) Gulab Jamun
9) Thai prawn noodle salad
10) My mother's chicken curry served with freshly diced tomato with onion, crushed fresh ginger and garlic, chilli and corriander.. with rice of course.
Bells, I actually like green tamarind with chilli and salt ummmm but I haven't had it for years!
I also like toasted watercress.
Tablariddim: Just because they are my favourite eats doesn't mean I eat them a lot! Haven't had that chapati with butter for a decade now, what with being away from home and such treats from ma. [now there is no ma Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image! to make those treats] The malpuas are an annual event during eid, they are specially made during Ramadan by a local specilaist. You have to fight an army to get one!!!
Top ten books that created an impression on me
1. Noddy goes to Toyland [first book read, at age 5 or thereabouts, got a set of 11 Noddy books for my birthday]
2. Up the Faraway tree [had to literally get two big stools one on top of the other to reach this book, since Ma used to try and make me do stuff other than read, I was such an addict!]
3. Great Expectations [it was the first Dickens I read and it made me so sad, I read all his other books. I've read it three or four times and every time it makes me feel sad]
4. Thorn Birds [its the only romance book I've liked]
5. Final Diagnosis [the last bit of adolescent reading, went through all the Arthur Haileys after digging up this book in my fathers collection. Amazingly dad remembered Joe Pearson although it had been decades since he read it, and amazingly so do I!]
6. Meditations of Marcus Aurrelius [saw it in English, August. Got my own copy. Have faithfully kept it with me ever since]
7. Alice in Wonderland [love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it,love it, Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!]
8. Bury my heart at wounded knee [a very difficult book to read, had my teeth aching]
9. The Sound and the Fury [being inside someones head is a unique experience]
10. Shape of the Beast [The world is a sucky place]
There's many more. But those are my current top 10.
I actually woke up thinking I need to replace something on my list with A Nightmare Before Christmas, but definitely not The Breakfast Club.
DAMN! I should have made it a Top Eleven list!
*Philip K. Dick
I tried to make a mix genre, favourite writers of all time list, but couldn't decide which one to put where. And ten is too short for that,lol.
I couldn't resist ....
Top 10 Things I Will Hold Against Homosexuals When I Take My Revenge Against All of Humanity
2. Making me beg, and not even being sexy about it
4. Steve Gutenberg in Can't Stop the Music
5. Teal and mauve being fashionable when I was fourteen
6. Leather butch tops
7. Flash Gordon (ca. 1980)
8. Flamer's lisp.
9. Keeping "The Macarena" popular well beyond its shelf life
10. "Oh no!" "I know!"
Separate names with a comma.