Your scariest prediction for the future?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Magical Realist, May 8, 2013.

1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Mine? That everyone who talks on cellphones these days will die of brain tumors by the age of 70. Wouldn't that just royally suck? But then again, I refuse to own the damn contraption.. So I guess I'm safe for now. ( now looking for my foil helmut as I type on this emf-emitting laptop

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I think they studied all the microwaves and all freq before they used in mobiles and they know what effect it has on humans. Govs do not care if a small minority are effected by it, or get illness from it. The freq they use in mobiles was picked more for behavior modification. Mobiles are great tool that will give so many uses.

Like i said ten years back, they will control female hormones with them, and control the birth rates. Yep they can control the female hormones on a personal or area with mobiles, and they can probably calculate and tell how many babies will be conceived. Its a massive tool mobiles, and females love them. The possibilities for mobiles is immense. If every female on earth had a mobile, they could control the worlds birth rate in real time.

They have taken this idea, and you can be sure they have tested it since then.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. C C Consular Corps - "the backbone of diplomacy" Valued Senior Member

I'm not sure which is the greatest fear in terms of consequences: That he would or that he would not.

Prince Philip: "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation." --putatively Deutsche Presse Agentur; August 1988

Of course, someone with a less controversial quote history could have instead said "...return as a non-lethal pandemic that rendered its victims sterile; but otherwise still functional and with no other short or long-term side effects..."

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

75% extinction of life on Earth within the next century.

8. Rav Valued Senior Member

I have a friend who is a paranoid schizophrenic. I'll respectfully listen to his theories occasionally, and in turn he moderates the frequency with which he shares them. Why? Because no-one wants to listen to them all the time.

You realize you're gonna get banned eventually if you can't figure out a way to participate in discussion here without turning every single thread into an opportunity to promote your conspiracy theories, right?

Honestly, this is friendly advice.

9. Gorlitz Iron Man Registered Senior Member

A total collapse of the $700 trillion derivatives market, equivalent to $100,000 for every man, woman and child on Earth and 12 times the size of all global GDP, takes down the world's entire monetary system with it. Since the entire market is underpinned by only $70 trillion in government debt spread across the world's 10 richest countries the potential for a massive meltdown is by no means beyond the relm of possibility if the worlds largest economies cannot get back to consistent sustained growth.

10. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

My scariest prediction for the future is that we may have seriously underestimated the effects of global weather change on our ability to maintain our existing and emerging infrastructure to provide water, food, shelter and energy. Yes, we are an imminently resourceful species that has often overcome adversity but my thoughts are that the challenges may be far larger and far more reaching than any of our models have predicted.

On the positive side, it may well reduce the human population to more sustainable numbers. On the negative side, we shall likely have little influence on which populations become 'expendable'.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Zeno Registered Senior Member

My scariest prediction is that the methane-hydrate 'bomb' in the arctic has already started.
    Prepare to be roasted alive as planet temperatures soar.
    There are more than 1,000 coal-fired power plants being planned around the world.
    Well, it's been fun.

12. Nashton Registered Member

My scariest prediction of the future is that we will not progress towards a more utopian and egalitarian society that lives within its means. That we will instead blow each other up with nukes and any remaining survivors will have to redevelop the structure of knowledge that we take for granted. My scariest thought is that if we were to recover from any near extinction event, we may end up doing the same bullshit that exists today and repeat the process.

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  13. orcot Valued Senior Member

she might say yes if I asked her

14. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I would not worry about us blowing ourselves up with nukes. Nukes was made to defend planet earth, and they where never going to be used in some sort of ww3 scenario. The ptb at the very top do act together. Russia and america worked together plenty during the cold war, with all the major powers. Some level they all work together.

So i would never worry about humans on this planet blowing ourselves up with nukes, as our leaders are not suicidal, they know they are all being played at some level.

You see groups like europe, anglo americans, russia, and china, all arguing, but on some level they are working together. The fear you have about nukes is just what they put out there so they could weaponise the earth. They needed that fear in people, so they can use all the money and say they needed it to have a balance, when in fact the cold war was made up to weaponise the earth.

I have never been diagnosed with anything, and i am not on medication, as what i write about is true, and the doctors know this and cannot do nout.

So you can stop with your labels, i write what i write as it may help others. My life proved this stuff, and i care not if your ignorant. Your labels mean nout. My life is fact, and its a fact that my docs know about it to a certain degree, and cannot do anything about it either.

I put that out there as i know i am not the only one. What i wrote above is a fact, not some theory.

15. Nashton Registered Member

Nothing Personal

Those are some pretty ambiguous facts you have, andy1033. It seems a lot of what you say could be taken as absurd statements about reality, and I question it myself. Would you mind providing some sources of your knowledge so we may become more informed and feel more comfortable with your facts?